It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Maybe he thought it wouldn't be fatal. In other words he was gonna get paid.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Very much sounds like suicide by cop.

Sounds very possible.

Psychological reaction to the Brown incident ?

No idea... holding a knife while getting within 4ft of the police after robbing the store does not seem rationale.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

Of the arrest reports released on one of the nights media arrested were charged the same as non media. Failing to disperse from the area when ordered to do so..

When media outlets become part of the problem they are not doing their job.

edit on 19-8-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Very much sounds like suicide by cop.

Sounds very possible.

Psychological reaction to the Brown incident ?

No idea... holding a knife while getting within 4ft of the police after robbing the store does not seem rationale.

Telegraph reported that the man had a history of mental health issues. Really sounds like my vet friend that tried the same last week. He tried the same thing and was tasered. He grew up in Ferguson.

*I can dig up the Telegraph article if you like but already have 50 bzillions tabs open so let me know if you want it or not and i'll find it.
edit on 19/8/14 by WhiteAlice because: added *

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Contrary to popular belief a knife is considered a deadly weapon and tasers are not required to be used "first". Secondly one has to understand the media reports are after the fact. Did he or anyone on scene know the guy had mental issues?

Also mental issues are not always going to prevent the use of deadly force.

Your good on the article. Most likely its accurate about mental issues. The above are considerations that I feel non law enforcement does not think about.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Contrary to popular belief a knife is considered a deadly weapon and teasers are not required to be used "first". Secondly one has to understand the media reports are after the fact. Did he or anyone on scene know the guy had mental issues?

Also mental issues are not always going to prevent the use of deadly force.

Your good on the article. Most likely its accurate about mental issues. The above are considerations that I feel non law enforcement does not think about.

No, his dad and I talked about the local pd response and he was grateful of it. Officer who tasered him even apologized for having to do even that. Both his and my family's are military families and we are very aware that they could've shot him with validation. The police here handled it exceptionally well and the fact that the his father was the one who called in might have been a factor as well though in other cases when a family member has called for instance like in similar cases, it ended very badly. That he had mental issues was self evident by his actions and statements even if his dad had told them that his son had severe PTSD. Who the hell pulls a knife on police and screams "kill me!" while still being in their right mind?

What his dad said though is that that is the difference between here and Ferguson (and they are from Ferguson). In Ferguson, the police just shoot. That's their first response and he said that has to stop or else it's just going to all get worse. Sergeants in the area of Ferguson don't need any sort of criminal justice training. Learning a few soft skills wouldn't hurt them and perhaps keep them from having the experience of having to have killed a person. That, from what I understand, hangs with one for the rest of their life. Hell, that's why my friend who got tasered lost his mind. He was a sniper.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
OK, we now know that the Revolutionary Communist Party is in Ferguson inciting the rioters. Now look at words from Bill Ayers, the Weather Underground terrorist, who happens to be best pals with the president.

"We need a Revolutionary Communist Party, in order to lead the struggle, give coherence and direction to the fight, seize power and build the new society."

The quotes above were scanned directly from a now long-forgotten book entitled Prairie Fire: The Politics of Revolutionary Anti-Imperialism, which was written and published in 1974 by William Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn and other members of the Weather Underground. In this slim volume, which functioned as the Weather Underground's ideological manifesto, Ayers declares himself to be a communist, and announces that his group's bombing campaign was intended to start a violent revolution to overthrow the American government.

www.zombietime.com...

They're in Ferguson working on overthrowing the government. And the government's sending help by sending Eric Holder. They're from the government and they're there to help you all. (bottom up-top down @ Van Jones Useful idiots...
edit on 19-8-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

It's all coming together isn't it.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

It's all coming together isn't it.

No, not really.

Are you going to aim to derail the nightly protest tracking thread again tonight?
edit on 8/19/2014 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Doh, in the process of closing some of those 50 bzillion tabs (reading foreign news today so go go google translate), I found the telegraph article. Real quick question but how long would they confine somebody (jail or remanded to a psych ward) who did this if they were simply arrested in this circumstance? Do you know?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

What about the fact that there are branches of the Revolutionary Communist party all over the globe? They are in Britain, Canada, the Philippians.....etc.

Hell, they were here in Iowa during the OWS ordeal. They are trying to recruit people in to the party

So if we are to take you seriously, we must assume that Obama and Ayers is behind a massive communist conspiracy to take over the globe, one protest at a time?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Yes, it's crystal clear to me. Somewhere I read something about the SHTF in August. This is it and it's only just begun. They're running out of time. November is fast approaching and they're scared big time!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Ugh, i have no eyes on Ferguson right now.
is anyone streaming?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Does anyone have a live feed that is actually streaming? All my links are replaying last nights riots.
edit on 8/19/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Looks like global revolution is up.

www.livestream.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This one is up and he said there are very little people there streaming www.livestream.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
Does anyone have a live feed that is actually streaming? All my links are replaying last nights riots.
Fox2Live.com

This one seems to be up and running just fine for me

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247
They didn't get you, did they? This is very relevant to the topic by the way. Not derailing at all. Communists are in the wire! Remember Van Jones strategy, bottom up, top down! That means civil unrest followed by government crackdown. In order for their plan to work the civil unrest must spread to numerous cities for martial law to be declared nation-wide. That will be accomplished by the old geezer commies setting off some bombs, no doubt! Perhaps an IED taking out a Bearcat/MRAP. This is timed out to prevent utter defeat in November for the communists.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyMindIsMyOwn

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
Fox2Live.com

This one seems to be up and running just fine for me
That has a good angle even if its Fox

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

I don't blame them considering that two independent reporters (streamers) got their gear stolen and beaten yesterday.

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join