It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
What do we want? People to act appropriately on both sides! When do we want it? Ten days ago!
Seriously, i hope they all behave tonight

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

I'm going to concentrate on the topic at hand, if you don't mind. I'd hate for WA's thread to get shut down because we get in to a political discussion that is off topic.

The mud pit awaits thee.
edit on 8/19/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
new.livestream.com...

This one is up as well. I am Mike Brown.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Did they release anything about the condition of the guys that got mugged/

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaynkeel
new.livestream.com...

This one is up as well. I am Mike Brown.

And might i add the NG just walked past and they have zero gear on other than a duty belt with a sidearm.
They know what can happen but they aren't trying to escalate it with a militaristic look
they do have gear but it would be in their trucks just in case they need it
edit on 8/19/2014 by EyesOpenMouthShut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I Am Mike Brown looks like it's up finally. Aside from that, Global Rev, and the Fox 2 live stream, I can't find anything else up yet.
edit on 8/19/2014 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Haven't been able to get any info, but I have found the video that shows the beginning of the confrontation. Their stream is still down and there was a rumor that the Credo reporter was busted up pretty good.

Can't confirm that. But I'm pretty sure he did get assaulted.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
If I see communists, NBPP, or Nation of Islam people walking around stirring the pot I'm going to call it what it is. Inciting civil unrest. And that fits the bottom up/top down strategy very accurately. I will now leave you to stare at the feeds, lol.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Ya i would say your gut feeling is right, I was bouncing between his feed and another and I noticed he was separated from everyone else which is probably why he got mugged.

Any one know if Jake tapper has a live feed, cpt johnson said last night that he could walk around with him for the day.
Watching the channel right now but it is just anderson cooper

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I will now leave you to stare at the feeds, lol.

Well shouldn't you be doing the same since you are the one looking for these people? Or would you rather some one else just tell you what and who was there?
Watch it with your own eyes and make your own perception

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
I Am Mike Brown looks like it's up finally. Aside from that, Global Rev, and the Fox 2 live stream, I can't find anything else up yet.

Is there a terrible amount of static on the I am Mike Brown feed for you?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Maybe you should watch the feeds. The Nation of Islam and other black religious leaders were out there trying to keep people calm.

Please, educate yourself before you pass incorrect judgement.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Filmthepolice Portland are there...
www.ustream.tv...
edit on PMTuesdayTuesdayth2014000000Tue, 19 Aug 2014 19:36:46 -05002014-08-19T19:36:46-05:00America/Chicago1 by AllSourceIntel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
the last minute of the vid you can hear credo get robbed www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

Just went to the website and now the feed is giving a countdown. Hope he's back up tonight and I hope that he was just robbed.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteAlice

OMG, yes, it's horrible static. I had to scramble to yank out my earbuds when it kicked in, and I don't have the volume up high either. Whatever the audio issue is for them, I hope they fix it soon. It's a shame I couldn't hear the rest of that man's opinions, he's very well-spoken.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

OMG, yes, it's horrible static. I had to scramble to yank out my earbuds when it kicked in, and I don't have the volume up high either. Whatever the audio issue is for them, I hope they fix it soon. It's a shame I couldn't hear the rest of that man's opinions, he's very well-spoken.

That man was associated with the communist revolution guys whatever their name is

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

He was very well spoken. I would of continued to watch but I had to stop because of the static. I use studio-quality headphones and it damn near made me deaf.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut

That man was associated with the communist revolution guys whatever their name is

And? It doesn't mean he doesn't have any valid points. I'd have liked to heard the rest of what he had to say, even if I disagreed with it.

Edit: I Am Mike Brown's stream is offline now. I hope that means they're fixing technical problems.
edit on 8/19/2014 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/19/2014 by Nyiah because: It's going to be a fat-fingers kind of typo night, I see.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
CNN showing armor moving along ...

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join