It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Police Release Video Of Strong-Arm Robbery Connected To Michael Brown

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Laykilla

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

Uh, he didn't even intimidate the store clerk. The store clerk was an idiot.

You know what happened? Because I can tell you what happened right away just from watching that video.... The clerk said something disrespectful to Brown, brown then took the whole box and gave it to his buddy, grabbed another box, and basically said -- "Eff you I'm taking this" he then just tried to walk out of the store, and the CLERK, CLEARLY NOT INTIMIDATED, gets in his way, tried to block the door and puts his hands on Brown.

Were we watching the same video?? The clerk does not put his hands on Brown, although he does stand in his way. Brown is the one that pushed him, violently it appears to me. Saying the clerk was disrespectful? How the hell do you know that? It looks to me that Browne reached over the counter and grabbed that box of cigars, and then was more than likely disrespectful to the clerk when the clerk probably asked him what the hell he was doing. But, like you, I wasn't there, but I, unlike you apparently, can't hear a soundless video.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Does it change the fact that he died almost 35 ft away from the car?
Everything he did goes out the window when he runs away, no longer assaulting the officer and no longer putting the officers life in danger.
By the logic displayed by most in these threads is once you commit any type of crime against a cop, your are marked for death.
That is CRAZY! Seems like some people just want "break the law, well your dead now!"

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeQuebec86

No, I don't care what skin color they are. Not that I want them dead unless they've done something heinous. But it goes with the territory. You can even not be involved in committing crimes. But if you associate with people who do or live a certain way, then you are at risk.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Your logic astounds me.
You think that robbing a store with violence then assaulting a cop is acceptable do you?
Baby boy Mike had just robbed the store & then a cop pulls up on him while he's walking down the middle of the road!
Mike wouldn't even be told by a cop to walk on the pavement.
Now he's dead coz he's soooo bad.
He got shot coz he was a wannabe gangster & it serves him right.
"To serve & to protect"
Cop was doing his job.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Call of Duty mentally... 19th century laws

CNN showed some daytona police using camera ( Ala google glass ). And it was very usefull when a policeman shoot down a guy with a knife on the throat of his wife.

ALL police should and will have camera in future. And bad police behavor will fall !

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: soaringhawk

Guns are not anwser, just problems. You think that a stealing = risk of death. That where we set appart.

Can't understand how you dont believe the witness and "don't shoot and surrender" But anyways. Your brains, your souls. Do what you want xD

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: xuenchen

we know at least one person that we can`t trust, browns buddy.

His partner in crime who was in the video with him forgot to mention to the cops that brown assaulted the shopkeeper, all he told the police is that brown stole some cigars, I wonder what important facts he forgot to tell the police about their run in with the cop?

I think Brown's "Buddy" was speaking from a script.

His published "accounts" on the news seemed like he was *reading* from "memory".

I bet there are lawyers involved in that deal somewhere.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: supamoto

You think that robbing a store with violence then assaulting a cop is acceptable do you?

No but I don't think he deserved to die for it. He deserved his day in court just like our constitution dictates.

He got shot cause a cop pulled the trigger over and over again instead of doing his job and arresting him and putting him in front of a judge. You know the people qualified to say when some one needs to die as a punishment of their crime.
That is the cops job and that is it, arrest, jail and get in front of judge. Not take the law into his own hands.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

the "buddy" told the police about the store story. Just not the media first day.

And his not arrest because he didnt commit or ( complice ) a crime ( from chief in my bad english ) :p.

And a good argue from they lawyer, when the biggest criminal ( the Batman shooter ) raise they hands, the police dont shoot. xD But this kid the bad police guy shoot.

Maybe the guy would die because of the shoot from the car, but the 4-5 bullet didnt help.

But annnnyways...

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

True, now because of his action, the policeman will go to court.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
OK, EVERYONE NEEDS TO STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS TILL THIS THING IS VETTED, THOROUGHLY.

We don't know anything about the situation, other than what the 2 parties involved, are saying. The 2 parties involved, are defending their friends/loved ones/partners. For all we know, the cop and brown could've been involved in some other nefarious scenario. or brown's death could've been a hit from a drug deal gone wrong. anything could've been the motive as far as we know at this point. the amount of possible scenarios goes way past what any of us are currently capable of judging because we don't have all the facts yet.

Stop judging this thing, for crying out loud.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
He would even be told by the cop to stop jaywalking.
You think Mike was going to let that cop arrest him?
Mike got shot for assaulting the cop. I think Mike went for his gun that's why he ended up being shot dead.
The cop must have felt severely threatened in the situation that's why he reacted the way he did.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

or brown's death could've been a hit from a drug deal gone wrong.

This kinda implies that the cop's would have carried out the hit? Cause it is known that it was a cop that shot.
And I agree we don't know everything but we do know that he was unarmed and he died rather far from the officer

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

the "buddy" told the police about the store story. Just not the media first day.

Perhaps he did.

Can we "confirm" this ?

I suspect he did not tell them anything.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: supamoto

Ok so then you call in for backup and get 2 officers to arrest him.
Going for the gun is not a death sentence once you are no where near the officer.
Care to address why you the officer would be in fear for his life when the suspect is running away from him?
And just cause the cop feels threatened, doesn't make it right, he needs a reason to feel threatened.
A man running away from you is not threatening.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: supamoto
He would even be told by the cop to stop jaywalking.
You think Mike was going to let that cop arrest him?
Mike got shot for assaulting the cop. I think Mike went for his gun that's why he ended up being shot dead.
The cop must have felt severely threatened in the situation that's why he reacted the way he did.

you don't know that. nobody knows. we don't have footage. we only have the information both parties were willing to release and we don't know how much of that is legit because both sides have a vested interest to support their own -- this is why you can't be compelled to testify against family members -- lawyers figured out that the results are skewed by love and concern for their own side.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

This kinda implies that the cop's would have carried out the hit? Cause it is known that it was a cop that shot.
And I agree we don't know everything but we do know that he was unarmed and he died rather far from the officer

and witness ( neutrals, not his "buddy" ) report the hands raise + dont shoot yell. and the shooting in the back.

If the police man was very hurt, the police would tell and/or show his injury. I think he just went to hospital for ( Traumatisme ). Like he realised he fail and kill a human and panic, mental distress.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Perhaps he did.

Can we "confirm" this ?

I suspect he did not tell them anything.

? xD The chief would lie on that ? xD wtf. If you want a source, i could search but i saw him in the late PM interview with the media.

People here seem to say : We dont have the info!!!! But you dont read/listen to them xD.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

that's one of the reasons i'm against the death penalty - mistakes are made. i think they need a new law about not shooting suspects. tazzing didn't work so good either, though, and i have no alternative idea to suggest, just that shooting a suspect before you have all the facts is kinda what this thread is like - everyone's assuming stuff about the situation and each other, to the point of it being difficult to read.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: HandyDandy

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Here is just the surveillance video.

So, someone who steals something actually goes to the register and asks for the item to be stolen?

Cigars are behind the counter. The clerk had to have handed those cigars to him. So, who hands someone merchandise before they are paid? Especially in a "bad" neighborhood.

Looks like he even grabbed some money from his friend and paid for them to me.

But, people will see what they want to see.

Maybe the confrontation was due to the clerk mouthing off?

Really?!? So the clerk after getting paid for the cigars runs out behind the register to stop and accuse him of not paying? That's amazing to me that is what you saw out of that video. There seem to be other customers there, wonder what they saw and heard.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join