It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Police Release Video Of Strong-Arm Robbery Connected To Michael Brown

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: supamoto

I'll defend most peoples right to live, regardless of the mistakes they made in their life's.
I don't like to see a bad cop that killed when he didn't need to get the blame shifted to the victim.
As you said, he decided to become judge dread and apparently that is ok with you. If that is the case then the point of that movie flew past your head, did a u-turn and then went in one ear and out the other.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys
Yes, Brown intimidated the store clerk but that crime does not mean it's then ok for the cops to shoot him and kill him.

what i see is not intimidation.

its outright assault and battery, a felony.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: HandyDandy

That's due to store policy created by the idiot running it. But if you are the owner, you have every right to confront them and you and your employees if they've the right to be armed and if warranted, kill the person that dares try robbing it.
edit on 15-8-2014 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: soaringhawk

Theft does not equal death, can you get that thru your head? Unless it is an armed robbery, they do not have the right to blast away anyone that is robbing them. You need to be in fear for your life to be able to take a life.
Jesus people stop looking for ways to be allowed to kill people.
You want that chance so bad, go join the infantry of the service

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

And this poor business owner had his business burned down after the fact! Where are the riots supporting him!!!!!!!!?????? HUH??????

You might want to get your facts right that if your gonna be mad about things

It wasn't the place that brown stole from, it was an unrelated place.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

If it's your home or property, you do have that right. They don't care much about their well being or else they wouldn't be a thug. They glorify violence and being the 'bad guy'. Well if you're going to go down that path, be prepared to not live very long. I have no sympathy for evil people.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

I dont believe this fellow is MB nor do i think that the person in the store had khaki colored shorts on like MB had on look at the blurry pictures and try to use that to argue the color away but before you do take into account the clerks shirt color...

After seeing these pictures i wonder if this an even bigger outrage because of mistaken identity...

What an outrage it is anyway I say! As this crap is being fed to you, if it is him or not, to justify murder...

Strange... earlier i saw just the pictures, just now i went back and watched the video added in this thread, now im even more sure something is way wrong... go back and look at the video for yourself before you push play take a good long look at the shorts the legs socks and shoes, find the pictures do the same thing id really like to hear the discription that was sent out over the radios by dispatch... I feel im am watching the dog wag his tail while attempting to feed me a lie...
edit on 15-8-2014 by 5StarOracle because: add

edit on 15-8-2014 by 5StarOracle because: spelling tale to tail ...although either proove fitting...

edit on 15-8-2014 by 5StarOracle because: spelling

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Laykilla

originally posted by: soaringhawk

He assaulted the store owner. Had the store owner been armed, he'd have every right to shoot him. Stealing food for survival is one thing. Stealing cigars is stupid. There's a photo of him posing with a pistol in a 'bad boy' image. It's the 'culture' he and their ilk are a part of. It does nothing to improve the image of 'black America'. It only helps reinforce stereotypes with fools like him.

HE DIDN'T ASSAULT THE STORE OWNER.

THE STORE CLERK ASSAULTED HIM OVER A DISPUTE OF MONEY.

He was clearly walking OUT of the store when the CLERK jumped in his way and pushed him. In which case, he didn't even push him back, he physically moved him out of the way by picking him up and putting him back down in a different location -- he did NOT shove him to the ground or injure him in anyway, this was not ASSAULT.

You also can't shoot someone for taking a case of beer, or a box of cigars or ANYTHING in a convenient store. Just like it's not LEGAL to assault them either. The thief walked out, the clerk assaulted the thief. The thief didn't even escalate it, he just moved the clerk out of the way and told him "Don't touch me again" and continued walking out.

The clerk had NO LEGAL RIGHT to touch him OR shoot him, and the Thief never assaulted anyone.

Take off your race/size goggles and actually watch what happened.

seriously?

911 on speed dial? is that what you expect shopkeepers to use?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

I dont believe this fellow is MB nor do i think that the person in the store had khaki colored shorts on like MB had on look at the blurry pictures and try to use that to argue the color away but before you do take into account the clerks shirt color...

After seeing these pictures im wonder if this an even bigger outrage because of mistaken identity...

What an outrage it is anyway I say! As this crap is being fed to you, if it is him or not, to justify murder...

yeah, there are tons of 18yo 6'4" 300lb kids running around the town.
way easy to confuse them.

that's where the rams get their defensive line.

the kid is dead. time to move on to chicago.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

I think the guy in the video is even bigger than MB was thanks for reminding me about that... Im 16 years old 6'7"
258 pounds and about 19% body fat Im lean and mean...and I know there are plenty of big people everywhere...
I also would like to let you know the rams suck and I Could move any of them myself...

If one thing pisses me off more than lies its stupid people with big mouths that talk #...
edit on 15-8-2014 by 5StarOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

You are 100% right that was assault and battery...

By the store clerk...

What transpired after, even the stepping forward to intimidate, could be argued away in a court of law as self defense...

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I've noticed a trend on ATS (and other places, especially the media), every time a black kid gets shot by a white cop it's instantly the cops fault. It's never about the "kid" and his troubled past, oh no it's always someone else's fault.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

"If one thing pisses me off more than lies its stupid people with big mouths that talk #..."

I guess you know all about that. You're 16? You're still a child. The store clerk had a right to confront the thief. Maybe you think a thief doesn't deserve to be confronted and that the victim instead of the criminal should be condemned. The store clerk was a lot smaller than Michael Brown. Brown was nothing but a punk that thought he'd get away with it. Now he's frying in hell.
edit on 15-8-2014 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: soaringhawk
frying in hell for being murdered?
Nah hes in Heaven, hell is where you are headed...
I am a child by age alone, you are one because of your limitations, I am more man than you mentally and physically...
I know all about this too...

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Auricom

So please tell me why it wasn't the cop who pulled the trigger on a fleeing man's fault that he is dead?
Or does jaywalking plus assault equal death to you? His blame is for breaking the law, but to blame him for his own death when some one else took it? How does that work out?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Auricom

So please tell me why it wasn't the cop who pulled the trigger on a fleeing man's fault that he is dead?
Or does jaywalking plus assault equal death to you? His blame is for breaking the law, but to blame him for his own death when some one else took it? How does that work out?

Has there been 100% confirmation that Brown was running "away" or running "towards" Wilson?

The autopsy might confirm entrance/exit wounds.

And maybe even some toxicity reports as well would help.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Has there been 100% confirmation that Brown was running "away" or running "towards" Wilson?

There is no doubt here.

The police and the witnesses say Brown ran away from the car.

He was clearly laying dead tens of feet away from any vehicle on any video and picture I've seen, unless you think the police violated crime scene protocols and moved their vehicle.

As the police and witnesses claim an altercation happened at the vehicle, it's pretty obvious he at some point moved well away from the vehicle. Most are saying he turned back around as well.

Most don't say that he charged the cop with his gun drawn and pointing at him, which had already been discharged at least once, from way the hell away.
edit on 0Sat, 16 Aug 2014 00:57:33 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
Victim, that's funny.
The shop clerk was a victim of a violent robbery, Mike was was the perp.
The cop was a victim of an assault & possible robbery, Mike was the perp.
Mike made the situation to cause his death.
Oh yeah Mike was running away & got shot dead after his criminal behaviour.
Poor Mike baby huh?
I only went to see Sly Stallone (Judge Dreadd) kick ass & do the baddies. You're right, any message in that film went well over my head.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What would the toxicology change?
I know you want to say he was probably on drugs, even IF he was, does that make the cop more justified to kill him?

He was running away, not even someone hopped up on drugs can hurt you running away, so what difference would it make other then to try and further the character assassination?
He committed crimes and deserved to go to court and answer for them, if he was high then I guess that would just be one more charge, but does nothing to justify what happened.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: supamoto

So all you want to see is cops killing criminals, good to know.
Once they break the law, just kill them, screw what our nations laws dictate we must do.
I guess you miss how that is criminal, but that doesn't matter in your head, some person you don't like is dead and you get to cheer with glee.
Wonder if you talk like this outside of these boards, my guess is you don't.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join