It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Police Release Video Of Strong-Arm Robbery Connected To Michael Brown

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: Laykilla

OK. I took the evidence part with a grain of salt also. Of course they could have ditched some, kept some. Maybe more on it will come out at some point.

Well I'm just saying, there is no evidence of that robbery unless you found the entire box of swishers and you can match the UPC codes.

I doubt you're gonna walk around carrying an entire carton of swishers 2 hours after you took them. If he was holding the box of swishers, how'd he even fight the cop? Did he drop the box of swisher to resist? The story makes no sense because the police are lying.

Two assumptions are being made;

That the robbery was Brown [it could be, but you can't tell from the tape]

And that he was violent, when if it indeed was brown, he demonstrated that he WASN'T violent.

So as if attempting to paint the guy they shot in the back as a bad guy, they are using a tape that may not even be him, which also shows someone who isn't violent, which is supposed to back up the theory that he was indeed violent and attempted to resist arrest, when we already know that the officer who shot him had no knowledge of the robbery.

And now they are trying to connect them together, by saying they found evidence of the robbery on his person, but the only thing he stole was a carton of cigars, which inside, contains individual swishers without sku's, so unless they found the carton on his person, they can't have evidence of the robbery, and a carton doesn't fit in anybody's pockets.... so they want you to believe he was holding them in his hand when he got shot in the back.

The whole thing is laughable if it weren't for the fact that someone died over this.

It's just out right piss poor police work, they shot a guy who didn't deserve to be shot, regardless if he walked out of a store with a box of cigars without paying for them, and now they are attempting to cover it up, by slandering the dead -- it's quite shameful and poor.

Two wrongs don't make a right, so even if he passively stole some swishers, he didn't deserve to get shot. Witnesses say he didn't resist he ran, the cop says he struggle for the gun, failed, and ran -- he doesn't dispute that he shot him in the back as he was running.

The real story is the cop went to pull his gun from his holster while he was still seated, let a round of in the vehicle, which is WHY brown took off running, and then the officer shot him in the back as he was "fleeing."

The reason the officer is saying he wrestled for the gun, is because he doesn't want it to be exposed that he put a hole inside the squad car, because that paints the picture that he's incompetent, because he IS, which means he'd be found guilty of murder, which he is.

Police usually holster guns on the right, tazers on the left, since most shooters are right handed. If the officer in question is a righty shooter, it's impossible that Brown could have even wrestled for the gun, since he'd have to be doing it through the window, in which case the cop could have just put the car in gear and drove, or, rolled up the window, since they are unbreakable windows. Also, you can't pull a gun out of a police issue holster from the side, it's impossible, they are designed to only come out straight as a precaution so police officers can't have their guns picked from their holsters.

Which makes the story even MORE implausible and obviously fake.
edit on 15-8-2014 by Laykilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

He got shot...boo hoo!! BEcause he is black the world is going apes***!

Do you know why there are MORE blacks in prison than other races?? ITs actually quite easy to answer...its because they committed more crimes.

Simple...not race related just criminals being criminals!!

I dont care about this kid who was shot and I dont support their black movement either.

IF you commit a crime and get caught...YOU deserve to be STOMPED on....no two ways about it!!! (dont get caught)

edit on 15-8-2014 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

So true, if i was good in english i would write it that way xD.

I'm watching CNN and they seem to do a good job, maybe some conspiracist could think they are for the new black panthers :O! haha ( lol above poster will think so xD haha )

+ it was "funny" to see infowars cover the riot. They even got shoot.

and maybe it's fake but : twitter.com... photo of Darren, but can be fake.
edit on 15-8-2014 by FreeQuebec86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

He assaulted the store owner. Had the store owner been armed, he'd have every right to shoot him. Stealing food for survival is one thing. Stealing cigars is stupid. There's a photo of him posing with a pistol in a 'bad boy' image. It's the 'culture' he and their ilk are a part of. It does nothing to improve the image of 'black America'. It only helps reinforce stereotypes with fools like him.
edit on 15-8-2014 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

He got shot...boo hoo!! BEcause he is black the world is going apes***!

Do you know why there are MORE blacks in prison than other races?? ITs actually quite easy to answer...its because they committed more crimes.

Simple...not race related just criminals being criminals!!

I dont care about this kid who was shot and I dont support their black movement either.

Here ya go... you might like this site!!

LINK
edit on 15/8/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

thank you for the reply

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: soaringhawk

He assaulted the store owner. Had the store owner been armed, he'd have every right to shoot him. Stealing food for survival is one thing. Stealing cigars is stupid. There's a photo of him posing with a pistol in a 'bad boy' image. It's the 'culture' he and their ilk are a part of. It does nothing to improve the image of 'black America'. It only helps reinforce stereotypes with fools like him.

HE DIDN'T ASSAULT THE STORE OWNER.

THE STORE CLERK ASSAULTED HIM OVER A DISPUTE OF MONEY.

He was clearly walking OUT of the store when the CLERK jumped in his way and pushed him. In which case, he didn't even push him back, he physically moved him out of the way by picking him up and putting him back down in a different location -- he did NOT shove him to the ground or injure him in anyway, this was not ASSAULT.

You also can't shoot someone for taking a case of beer, or a box of cigars or ANYTHING in a convenient store. Just like it's not LEGAL to assault them either. The thief walked out, the clerk assaulted the thief. The thief didn't even escalate it, he just moved the clerk out of the way and told him "Don't touch me again" and continued walking out.

The clerk had NO LEGAL RIGHT to touch him OR shoot him, and the Thief never assaulted anyone.

Take off your race/size goggles and actually watch what happened.
edit on 15-8-2014 by Laykilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: hammanderr

So, your best expert guess is that a store clerk in a minority neighborhood is some sort of racist, says disrespectful stuff to a customer and then comes out to pick a fight with a 300lb dude?

Wow! You should be a crime scene investigator. You're brilliant!

Looked a lot more like a larceny to me. But you're the investigative genius, I'll go with what you said Sherlock.

lol

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: hammanderr

So, your best expert guess is that a store clerk in a minority neighborhood is some sort of racist, says disrespectful stuff to a customer and then comes out to pick a fight with a 300lb dude?

Wow! You should be a crime scene investigator. You're brilliant!

Looked a lot more like a larceny to me. But you're the investigative genius, I'll go with what you said Sherlock.

lol

I know he said it better than me -- the tiny clerk walked to the door and picked a fight with a 300 pound man. Why would he do that if he just got threatened by Mr 300 pounds?

It doesn't make ANY sense -- these people lack critical thinking skills.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

He did too assault the store owner. The store owner had every right to confront him for stealing! Don't you sit there and try giving me that crap. He adopted the thug mentality and got what was coming. You're very ignorant. If you own a business and someone is stealing, you confront them, you have a right to stop them. Just as if someone tried robbing your home or stealing property, you have a right to shoot them dead.
edit on 15-8-2014 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

He did too assault the store owner. The store owner had every right to confront him for stealing! Don't you sit there and try giving me that crap. He adopted the thug mentality and got what was coming.

No, confronting someone stealing is NOT jumping in there way and pushing them. It's not. That's not LEGAL. You can't assault someone for PETTY THEFT. $48.00 is PETTY THEFT, under $300 is petty theft, it doesn't become larceny until 300, and it doesn't become GRAND larceny until $1,000.

It's not LEGAL to confront a thief for PETTY theft of NON-ESSENTIALS. That's why stores are REQUIRED BY LAW to have THEFT INSURANCE and they get reimbursed for having LOSS PREVENTION DEPARTMENTS.

[SNIPPED]
edit on Sat Aug 16 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

In the Quebec, Montreal case of the 18yrs killed, the cops come out with the "he tried to get my guns" arguments. He the cops here was in strike, and was wearing (Army kaki pants... ) and he said that the gun was "not stable".

Anyway, this case is very "weird" on the PR side. The police is using the Captain Johnson, big black gentle police, to come out just to say : We are hearing you and justice will be serve.

He's cleary just to calm down protest. Which is good, but it's weird because he can't anwser question about the shooting. He just a poster boy.

But the chief is soooooooo bad.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

We know it was him because his buddy that was in the video with him has already told the police that brown robbed the store for some cigars.
His buddy already gave him up and I`m sure the clerk can easily identify him, that`s 2 eyewitnesses and a video,that`s more than enough for a slam dunk conviction, so forget about trying to raise doubts about who is in the video.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

If you steal from someone, they have a right to confront you, push you and beat the **** out of you. Stop sticking up for the thug thinking society owes him something and living with a victim complex. I bet you voted for Obama. A bunch of stupid sheep.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Just as if someone tried robbing your home or stealing property, you have a right to shoot them dead.

Thx GOD i don't live in USA xD... This 19th century mentality xD.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Funny, just got finished watching the police chiefs latest press conference and the officer was not responding to the robbery, he stopped Michael for walking on the road. The release of the video at the same time as the release of the officers name looks like a way to justify the shooting.

fox2now.com...

eta The police chief looks like a lying sack of #, a lot of stuttering and face touching,
edit on 15-8-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeQuebec86

That's called justice. The only place for a thug is prison or the grave.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
Funny, just got finished watching the police chiefs latest press conference and the officer was not responding to the robbery, he stopped Michael for walking on the road. The release of the video at the same time as the release of the officers name looks like a way to justify the shooting.

fox2now.com...

Exact ! The video was just PR strategy to divise the subject of the day ( the name of the police man )
+ giving a reason for the "SHOOT HIM DEATH THESE CIGAR COST MONEYYYYYY"

Evvvvvvvvvven if they know that the cop wasnt aware of the robbery, but MEH ! Lies is good PR no ? xD

Just funny to see this PR ( Public relationship ) fail so hard.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
You are entitled to read it as you want to.
I see a violent bully using his size & weight to intimidate & steal.
A budding gangster if he isn't one already. (Sorry wasn't)
Cops don't just shoot a person without cause, especially in an area like that.
If you think that baby boy Mike didn't give the cops (I'm no cop lover BTW) cause to shoot you need help.
There's more to it than just jaywalking.
I don't need to know his background coz I work with kids like Mike everyday. So I do know some about him already.
Stop making excuses for his his past, his environment & all the excuses that are attached to people like Mike for their behaviour/attitude.
Other people from situations just like Mike go on to make a positive example for society without all the bleeding hearts to help them. Regardless of race, colour or religion.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: soaringhawk

xD, it's not justice, it's 'MERICA !!!!!!

A normal human being would not kill for 30$ of cigar xD. + THE COP DIDNT KNOW about the roooooobbbery xD.

He was arrest for walking in the street and die for it ! 'MERICA !!! Shooting in ur back is ok !

( Why pro-gun people are not out-rage? If the kid had a gun, he would be able to defend himself no ?
Sarcasm )

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join