It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Police Release Video Of Strong-Arm Robbery Connected To Michael Brown

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Steroids.

Both Brown and Wilson possible.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Well I doubt that we will get the test results for the officer, but I would agree that steroids could of caused his rage.

And what would brown being on steroids change? Except to try and paint the picture of the assault on the officer. Which goes out the window when thee man runs. For the sake of argument, I'll say he did in fact assault the officer.
Once he got shot, which ended the assault and he ran, what justification does the cop have to shoot and kill him as he is fleeing and possibly surrendering himself?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Don't even try that. I told you I work with the likes of Mike so I wouldn't be intimidated by him. Coz I know his mentality. Mike was a bully & got what he deserved sooner rather later imo.
I hope the cop gets cleared of any wrongdoing. He was just doing his job.
By your thinking we all have the right to go robbing violently or is it just black kids?
Keep mindlessly defending a criminal & we'll keep our society on the decline.
Wonder how low we are going to get.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: supamoto

Where have I ever said you have the right to break the law? Try and stay focused.
All I have said is you have the right to day in court, per due process.
That is a cops job, to uphold due process not take the judgement in his hands.

And you keep mindlessly thinking that all criminals deserve to get killed by officers, only a matter of time before the judge comes after you.
Go around telling those people that you work with that they deserve to die, since they are the likes of mike and mike was going to die anyway and deserved it for his actions. You work with people like him so they must deserve the same result he got.
See how that goes.

Keep enjoying the 'protection' of the judge dreads.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Actually we do tell them something similar; change your attitude to life & others or you're going to prison or the cemetery.
All criminals don't behave or cause the situation to be shot by the Police so you're wrong again.
So answer my question, are you only a bleeding heart for 'poor disadvantaged black kids'?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

No i told you earlier i will defend almost anyone's right to live. And I'm saying tell them they deserve to die. What you said they get told actually shows that you care and that you want them to change and live a better life. Why doesn't mike get that chance?
Like i said, you don't talk like you do on this board in your daily life. Things like you want there to be cops that just kill criminals at their discretion, cause that is their job.
Now answer my question, how can you say mike deserved to be shot after he fled and surrendered, making him no longer a threat to the officer life?
edit on thSat, 16 Aug 2014 02:12:19 -0500America/Chicago820141980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Now answer my question, how can you say mike deserved to be shot after he fled and surrendered, making him no longer a threat to the officer life?

We do not know that for sure..there are two accounts, one says he was running away and another he was charging..me I just don't know anymore and I will wait for more info before I solidly believe any account at this point..the autopsy report may shed some light.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Who says he was charging cause i haven't seen a report of that. Google search of "witness says Mike Brown charged cop" does not pull up anything.

edit on thSat, 16 Aug 2014 02:38:35 -0500America/Chicago820143580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: hammanderr
a reply to: Mikehawk

How did police brutality cause Michael Brown to rob a store? Seems to me that thugs commit violent acts and then complain when cops treat them violently.

Sadly he can't complain after being shot multiple times (being unarmed himself) well away from the cop that was chasing him.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
He was running away, trying to evade arrest after he committed violent crimes.
You're not giving the cop a chance but you're happy to see Mike as the victim.
You're saying Mike was justified to run away after assaulting (possibly more) the cop.
Something more than a minor altercation took place that's why Mike is dead. Cops can't just pull out their gun & shoot someone coz they feel like it. Witnesses were about.
The cop made the call based on the situation Mike created.
The cop felt threatened (rightly/wrongly) enough to use his gun to stop a fleeing criminal. He's trained to assess the risk posed by the criminal to himself & society. Mike already proved on video he was a violent criminal, then he decides to assault a cop on top of that & still all you can see is Mike baby as the victim.
Mike was a risk that the cop eliminated & you should be grateful the cop did his job. To serve & to protect the law abiding & the law keepers.
In my job I have to be more sensitive in my choice of language but my messages have the same intentions/meanings.
Fortunately I don't have to be as PC on ATS.

(post by WhatAreThey removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Man twist my words more. The most I have said is that mike deserved his day in court. Not that he was justified in his actions. I have said his actions do not warrant death sure, but that is not me saying what he did was right.
I see Mike as a victim of a police shooting. And the perpetrator of crimes before that that he needed to pay for. But the cop is not the one that decides that.
I would be grateful if the cop was able to do his job without killing the kid if he did not have to.
And this is my last reply to you, have fun wishing death on people, karma is a #

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The cop responded to the situation as he assessed it to be. Coz that's what he's trained to do.
We have to agree to disagree on this one then.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
On one of the other threads there is a youtube vid of a radio call in who is claiming to be a personal friend of the cop and she gives his account..to be taken with a grain of salt for sure but I think it meshes with some other audio from a cellphone vid where witnesses were recounting but not in front of or before the camera.
I don't have time but the gist of it was there an initial altercation..for whatever reason the cop pulled his weapon, a bit of a struggle a shot fired maybee and Mike runs but then stops turns and says "what are going to do shoot me" and comes back at the cop..I have no idea if its true but it threw me for a loop.
I don't have time to find it now got to go.

edit on 16-8-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

What’s weird is that Brown chokes the guy in the store and then goes outside and a few minutes later a cop rides up and starts choking him

Something is weird in this story.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I found it, our it was pointed out on another thread, and if we are going to take her word for the account then we have to take DJ's word for the account.
Her's is second hand from the officer, obviously some major bias.
So if we toss out hers and DJ's, what do the rest of the witnesses say happen?
Seems him stopping with his arms up out weighs the him charging.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join