It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Police Release Video Of Strong-Arm Robbery Connected To Michael Brown

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: supamoto
a reply to: Sremmos80

There's more to it than just jaywalking.

the chief confirm it was for jaywalking xD. The cop didnt know about the robbery.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Instead of attacking the store owner for confronting that thug or attacking the cop, maybe Michael should of thought if stealing the box of cigars was worth the potential consequences.
Sure it's sad that it happened, but it happened as a result of the path he chose. No one is a victim. We all have to make a decision. Will you follow the right road and listen to your conscience? Or adopt this victim mindset and think society owes you something? It owes you nothing. Use your brain and put your energy to good use.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hmmm.

Michael Brown's family 'beyond outraged' after police name son primary suspect in robbery minutes before shooting - but later admit white cop had NO idea he was a suspect

Police admitted today that Officer Darren Wilson didn't know Michael Brown was a suspect in a robbery when he stopped the teen and subsequently shot him dead.

But I bet Brown *Thought* the cop knew and I bet that is what started Brown's rage that ultimately led to the "shooting" ?

Chief Thomas Jackson said at a follow-up news conference on Friday that Wilson was simply in the area where the robbery took place in Ferguson, Missouri because he was responding to a separate 911 call.

Officer Wilson only stopped Brown and his friend Dorian Johnson because they were walking down the middle of the road and blocking traffic, the chief said.

When asked about the police's timing of releasing the robbery video along with the name of Officer Wilson today, the police chief said he did so because 'you asked for it' - referring to Freedom of Information requests from the media regarding the shooting. He added that he had 'sat on the video for as long as he could'.

Hmmm.

Can't wait for the toxicology report on "the body".

Can't wait for the the "official" .. "eye witness" reports.

Also, some reports coming out that there was in fact at least one shooting (without arrests) last night !!

Can't wait for more "confirmations".

Maybe the Police were "told" to ignore some calls on Aug 14th ?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

It doesn`t really matter what the cop knew, what matters is that Brown knew that he just robbed a store and now a cop was pulling up next to him.
That gives us a clue as to the frame of mind that Brown was in at that moment and might explain why he acted the way he did when the police pulled up.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

It doesn`t really matter what the cop knew, what matters is that Brown knew that he just robbed a store and now a cop was pulling up next to him.
That gives us a clue as to the frame of mind that Brown was in at that moment and might explain why he acted the way he did when the police pulled up.

I agree.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeQuebec86
So you really think the cop shot him for jaywalking rather than assaulting a Police officer?
Really?
You see clearly on video what Mikes attitude was like & you're going to tell me got shot for jaywalking?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Lol he got stopped for jaywalking, in the cops mind it is ok to kill someone for that. The witness reports so far say that he was unarmed and had his hands up when he was killed, the mentality of the cop was that after the suspect stopped resisting and had his hands up for jaywalking he still had the right to kill him.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

a reply to: RoScoLaz4

We know it was him because his buddy that was in the video with him has already told the police that brown robbed the store for some cigars.
His buddy already gave him up and I`m sure the clerk can easily identify him, that`s 2 eyewitnesses and a video,that`s more than enough for a slam dunk conviction, so forget about trying to raise doubts about who is in the video.

A slam dunk conviction of misdemeanor petty theft of an object sub $100.

You don't even get arrested for that, nor do you get probation for that, just fines and a desk appearance citation. Not shot in the back. The point is, one incident has nothing to do with the other, the officer misfired his gun in his car, which caused brown to run and then he shot him in the back. And pushing someone is NOT ASSAULT, at MOST it's Battery, which again is a MISDEMEANOR. He also did NOT push the clerk, the clerk PUSHED HIM and he responded by picking the clerk up and putting him down safely on his feet out of his way. It's not even like he shoved him back... The clerk ASSAULTED him over a Petty Non-Essential that is covered by insurance, and at worst case, cost you $40 off the top of $20,000, it's not worth assaulting anybody over it, this is why it's ILLEGAL to do so. If a guy at best buy tried to stop someone from walking out with an item, they are fired instantly, because it's illegal and makes best buy injury LIABLE.

STOP BEING MORONS AND LEARN.

Brown wasn't wrong in running from a cop who accidentally discharge his weapon into the dashboard of his own squad car. That's clearly someone who is incompetent and is a danger to your life.

Again, he was also clearly NOT violent in the security footage, and it's AGAINST THE LAW to assault ANYONE for stealing a non-essential object that is classed as petty.

This is why stores are REQUIRED BY LAW TO HAVE INSURANCE FOR THEFT. It's also not worth ruining your life over $40 when your store is making 20k in profit a day.
edit on 15-8-2014 by Laykilla because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2014 by Laykilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: supamoto

Agreed,
In fact I would say that the cop was in the wrong place at the wrong time, not Brown.
The cop didn`t know that the 2 men he was about to confront had just robbed a store and were in the processes of making their get away.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

But.

Is THAT what *really* happened ?

Who can we trust ?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Yeah cause people never ever lie. Especially their 'home boys'. That's why there's an investigation.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

If you think that baby boy Mike didn't give the cops (I'm no cop lover BTW) cause to shoot you need help.

If think that you can shoot a man that is running away from you then you sir/mame are the one that needs help

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Laykilla

Is that all you saw in that video was petty theft? with no violence?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

You can't shoot for assault, how many people are in jail for assault do you think?
Should we just take them out and kill them?
For the sake of argument, at the initial assault at the window of the vehicle the cop was justified shooting the kid.
Once he turns and runs, he is no longer a threat to the officers life and the officer needs to deal with it accordingly.
He can not carry over that fear as long as he wants!

link   

I think the cop wanted arrest him for jaywalking, the guy was piss-off ( or maybe scare due to maybe stealing cigars ). He resist his arrest.

Then 1 shot was fire from the police car ( chief said it ). So i guess the policeman was still sit in his car.
Then the guy run away shot in the back, raise his hand and yell dont shoot. He maybe turn to face again the police. The was shoot until he died ( from witness and the place of the body, away from the car )

I'm pretty sure the guy resist his arrest for jaywalking, maybe thinking it was for robbing cigar.

But man, when a raised hand guuy is shoot in the back by the police xD... It's not right...

Some people seem to back up police just because the guy is black.....

If it was a white old man, they would call out militia, saying that you need guns to fight off the US gov xD ( ala Bundy thing, the old white man that didnt pay tax on his field and the gouvernement wanted to seize him )

link   

originally posted by: soaringhawk

Yeah cause people never ever lie. Especially their 'home boys'. That's why there's an investigation.

There is more than one witness, you do know that right? They gave the same account at different times.

link   
a reply to: Tardacus

I'd say the cop was in the right place at the right time. Brown was convicted by his own conscience which made him nervous and behave as he did, leading to his demise. If I were his age, shoplifted, assaulted the owner, then an cop approaches me, I'm going to think he knows something, I'm going to be scared and not act a fool. But this is why there's an investigation.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

we know at least one person that we can`t trust, browns buddy.

His partner in crime who was in the video with him forgot to mention to the cops that brown assaulted the shopkeeper, all he told the police is that brown stole some cigars, I wonder what important facts he forgot to tell the police about their run in with the cop?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeQuebec86

You're showing ignorance. White people have been killed by cops. Not long ago there was the homeless guy in San Francisco beaten to death. I didn't see anyone protesting. Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom were a white couple that was raped and killed by four black men and a female accomplice. Where was the black community speaking out? I saw no whites protesting and looting. This event received barely any media coverage. There's a clear double standard and I'm not racist. It is a double standard. Racism or 'hate crimes' can apparently only be if it's a white person doing it! It's time you and those like you wake up and stop being so gullible.

Or how about the massacre at Waco and Ruby Ridge? You see, blacks are used and manipulated just as others are. People use these events to create a division and it works because people get caught up in emotions instead of thinking rationally.
edit on 15-8-2014 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: soaringhawk

What ??? polices killed and raped a couple and nobody protested ? WTF ? ( ok you edited, and what is the link with police killing a guy hand raise ? xD )

And yeah people didnt react for hobo killed by police here too...

and i was talking about your reaction and other, that sounded rascist to me "these thug deserve to die for stealing".

edit on 15-8-2014 by FreeQuebec86 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join