It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Army in Ferguson tonight! Sporadic Twitter/Facebook censoring of #Ferguson hashtag

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Strange that the reply button is missing, so I had to click 'reply' to someone's post.

So these guys are "just following orders" right?

Wasn't defense declared invalid sometime in 1945-1946??

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Alex Jones Feed Is Back Up

I can confirm that. They are now speaking with protestors as they are dwindling down. They said they cut out for about 10 minutes while he was running and hopping fences.
edit on 8/13/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Only feed I get is the police scanner; and reddit updates
pics:

granted about 30-45 min+/- old

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Neysa
Lol, you never know. Maybe there's a glitch in the matrix AND the livefeed isn't live anymore.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
So they come to a protest with a machine gun on a tripod? Disgusting!

Disgusting? Yes!

Cool? Also yes!

ok ok ok

Honestly, if the above pics are correct then dayum... someone decided there will be no more rioting in Ferguson, by George.

I do not know whether to applaud the decision to put an end to the madness... or whether to be ultra-concerned by the abrupt display of the Gestapo.

link   
a reply to: ikonoklast

Sounds legit. lol
Just me being paranoid. Go figure.

link   
Protestor is saying that the riots and looting were allowed to happen and continue so the world would look at them in a negative light. He says they stood and watched and did nothing when it started.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Just watched the police firing into a crowd of people with their hands raised. Still firing. And tear gassing them. Right into peoples neighborhoods. I'm sick to my stomach watching this BS.

Live night feed

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: LDragonFire

a reply to: ausername

Standing with my brothers. At least until they open fire then I would be running screaming like a girl or lying in a pool of my own blood and piss.

This is why I wish my more lefty leaning friends would respect firearms more and start buying them and learning how to use them.

One day it might be up to you to defend. As a member of the military and a combat veteran I can assure you that picket signs are no match for a match grade .308 out of a SASS M110 sniper rifle.

Get a gun. Get trained. Stay informed. I don't care what you believe in. If the government and the jackbooted cops are going to start killing you for it, you should at least guarantee yourself a fighting chance.

I felt the need to come back here and virtually salute you! Not sure how to do this other than this right here

Your words are what TPTB fear. We all should individually be able to work together in the trained fashion you speak of. Thank you for your service, knowledge, and approach my friend!

Take heart, there are lots and lots of lock and load liberals out there (here) who intend to remain their own last line of defense, if forced. It is not the left right artificial divide issue that pundits portray. Country folks, no matter which way they lean, protect their own families. There is a lot of country out there between the burbs. We are here.

DWW

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ikonoklast

Umm... I took the red pill. Was that bad?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The black neighborhoods in this country are down right terrible with 70% fatherless rate.No doubt there are still racist and some cops are racist.But the country is a total mess in black neighborhoods.To much poverty and violence and no jobs.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
Has anyone taken the time to notice the number of people on these feeds? I have viewed three different feeds tonight and everyone one of them had anywhere from 20,000 to 60,000 viewers in real time. There are more feeds I haven't looked at as well.

THE WORLD IS WATCHING

Yes the "WORLD IS INDEED WATCHING", I'm in Australia and I wish the people of America All the Best, it is a time for you to Unite against Tyranny.

link   
At least not in his damn uniform .a reply to: kruphix

link   
A poster in the Alex Jones live feed said that they were watching Fox 2 when they made them cut off the camera and the feed was cut. I'm not sure if it's legit or not though.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
If it is just for the Government to bring guns to a peaceful protest, then it's just for the people to do the same thing... Something has to give because this is not a good thing to see from outside America, I'm sorry. This is borderline Tyranny.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper
Just watched the police firing into a crowd of people with their hands raised. Still firing. And tear gassing them. Right into peoples neighborhoods. I'm sick to my stomach watching this BS.

Live night feed

And did you see the crowd throw bottles at the police line right before the police responded?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
How is it that Jones can't afford a decent set up? This is awful.

link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
Protestor is saying that the riots and looting were allowed to happen and continue so the world would look at them in a negative light. He says they stood and watched and did nothing when it started.

It was alleged that the British police did the same thing in London 2011.

Get the middle class (what's left of them) good and scared and they'll let you 'get tough' on the scary looters.

link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

FOX2 was covering a huge group of cops, now they have switch to sports and weather.....

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join