It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Army in Ferguson tonight! Sporadic Twitter/Facebook censoring of #Ferguson hashtag

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
They are seeking out journalists to arrest in order to keep a lid on this story. According to one of the reporters in the area from InfoWars.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FraggleRock

Look at this stream.
new.livestream.com...

Go to 8:50 and you will see two bottles thrown at the police line before the police do anything. First one is at 8:58 right up by the police line...second one is at 9:02 about midway between crowd and police line. Then the police start shooting rubber bullets, flash bangs, and tear gas.

Please tell me...what do you expect the police to do when the crowd starts to throw stuff at them?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SCGrits
a reply to: SCGrits
Ya think????

They should take their own advice. Don't they always tell us citizens "Why do you care if we are watching and listening to everything? If you weren't doing anything wrong, then you shouldn't care!". Goose and gander anyone... Bueller??

Hypocritical arses. The whole lot of them.

link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

This is complete insanity and of those news crews do not raise holy hell about this all over the news then they need to find another job.

Unfortunately Fox has a bad rep for not backing their reporters when it comes to $$$ streams. It's documented, but this ### is moving so fast I don't have time to doc stats. Get with me later if you wanna pick bones. I'm a former journalism student so I know. Would never ever work for Fox.

link   
The guys on the Infowars feed got back together and just said they're shutting it down for tonight, so that feed is down now too.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: Rezlooper
Just watched the police firing into a crowd of people with their hands raised. Still firing. And tear gassing them. Right into peoples neighborhoods. I'm sick to my stomach watching this BS.

Live night feed

And did you see the crowd throw bottles at the police line right before the police responded?

With all that riot gear, a bottle? That's what provoked this? Or, maybe the fact that the police wanted this in the first place by showing up there with tanks and automatic machine guns pointed directly at what appeared to start out, a peaceful crowd. I dunno, you tell me. Or, could it be that this is the black ghettos and they are getting what they deserve? Is that what you really feel, because I've been following your posts and you sure are trying hard to convince us all that the cops are in the right.

Doesn't really matter what you say on this thread, this is one of the saddest days I've ever witnessed in America. Everything I've ever been taught about this country may have been a lie if this is allowed to continue. Where are the Feds? Where is the state government? And, where the hell is the MSM?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: FraggleRock

Look at this stream.
new.livestream.com...

Go to 8:50 and you will see two bottles thrown at the police line before the police do anything. First one is at 8:58 right up by the police line...second one is at 9:02 about midway between crowd and police line. Then the police start shooting rubber bullets, flash bangs, and tear gas.

Please tell me...what do you expect the police to do when the crowd starts to throw stuff at them?

Is that before or after an army like police force descended on the town shields drawn.

They wanted a fight and they got what they wanted.

link   
Yeah could not agree more; goose and gander; what the hell are they trying to hide? is all I can think.

link   

I'm waiting for the super duper male vitality!

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

You use the word crowd as if the entire crowd was throwing bottles. I don't need to watch since I watched everything unfold live. The actions of one person is not justification to fire gas canisters and rubber bullets into a crowd of people.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Oh crap police retreating and there's shooting?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: EyeKyu
They are seeking out journalists to arrest in order to keep a lid on this story. According to one of the reporters in the area from InfoWars.

Want to make a real impact? Journos should publish lists of the names of all the "public servants" that are firing rubber bullets, using sonic weapons, tear gas against Americans. Shame these officers publicly, get on facebook etc and call out their families and children to make them aware that we know who they all are. This kind of accountability just might make them think twice about "following orders".

Make public lists of all the riot officers involved, dox them and you will begin to see their attitudes change real quick...that's what should happen imho.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The actions of one negates the rights of all.

I watched what happened live.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
crowd control...
the way they sat around their armored vehicles with weapons aimed then later followed them around firing gas and rubber bullets looks a lot like domestic terrorism to me

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Where did SO go? I think we ran him off his own thread? Or maybe he could get some shut eye with so many reporting from the live streams?

I hope it's the latter and not the former. I'm proud of all the ATS members who participated in this thread tonight. You all got the news out and there wasn't any of the usual hateful name calling stuff that has gone on with this topic in other threads. That's why I love ATS and 99% of the members here minus the trolls. Everyone worked together so others that missed this can get everything they missed in one thread without having to wade through tons of arguing.

I know I'm nobody so take it with a grain of salt. I think everyone did a good job.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

Good thing that there is video evidence of them firing their non-lethals first. Going to be hard to spin that unless an officers word is considered inherently more credible than a citizens. There are a lot of eye witnesses. Also eye witnesses to which protesters threw those cocktails as those individuals should be pointed out by the protesters themselves if they want to enforce the underlying peacefulness of the protest, which there is also video evidence of.

A crowd of people with their hands up yelling for the police not to shoot, did indeed get shot at. That's pretty damning.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper
I was thinking somewhere along the same lines, that even if someone wasn't embedded, they were purposely provoked. Why did they have to show up with armored vehicles and automatic weapons pointed right at peaceful protesters if they didn't want confrontation tonight?

Excellent point...

The OWS 'clashes' were staged.

I would not be surprised at all if the elite were behind these protests as well.

Why the Illuminati Want Us to Protest
pinballking.blogspot.com...

The elite have financed EVERY revolution throughout history and OWS was no exception.

"One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes a revolution in order to establish a dictatorship." ~ George Orwell's 1984

"Princeton historian James Billington (Fire in the Minds of Men) traces how all the revolutions were started by this occult elite.

"...the infiltration and take over (via revolutions) of all western governments with the USA as its "prize". Thru the centuries, the Illuminati has financed and promoted every revolution including The French and American Revolution." LINK

"Let us spread the spirit of revolution in the minds of the people."

Speeches at B'nai B'rith in 1936

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Oh crap police retreating and there's shooting?

I just saw a tweet that said the same thing. Where did you hear that shots were fired?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Good luck getting your share after Alex takes his.
Have you heard him talking about how good it is? I've heard him growling and stuff (I typed stiff first ugh) while talking about how manly it makes him feel. Hopefully Mrs. Randy will know that you've ordered it and can prepare sufficiently.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Reddit Live Feed Link

Live police scanner Link

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join