It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Army in Ferguson tonight! Sporadic Twitter/Facebook censoring of #Ferguson hashtag

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dingo80

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
Has anyone taken the time to notice the number of people on these feeds? I have viewed three different feeds tonight and everyone one of them had anywhere from 20,000 to 60,000 viewers in real time. There are more feeds I haven't looked at as well.

THE WORLD IS WATCHING

Yes the "WORLD IS INDEED WATCHING", I'm in Australia and I wish the people of America All the Best, it is a time for you to Unite against Tyranny.

Thank you for that and I agree. I can only hope that something positive can come of all of this chaos and the loss of a life. It's sad enough as it is. The only thing that would be sadder is that nothing changes and there is more loss of life.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1
Don't be mean.
They are obviously using a top of the line potato to film this.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

There cameras was damaged in the attack.

link   
a reply to: Neysa

My apologies.

link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

I've been watching and it has been a pretty awful stream from the get go.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_
a reply to: hammanderr

This seems very heavy handed. I think with the equipment that they now have at their disposal, they could have done much better just stepping up patrols and tending to the hot spots when they popup. This is a far cry from the LA riots btw. I think if handled more delicately the situation would have calmed on it's own, but this is just adding to the communities anger.

It's a far cry from the LA riots because of how they've handled it. The "peaceful protesters(angels, freedom fighters, innocent babies, whatever you call em)" have done several million in damages already and some random people have been beaten severely(media silence as usual) but fortunately the police are there to keep them in line. I'm from St. Louis, MO. If a neighborhood in your city was being looted and pillaged, you'd want the cops to be there.

You soft hearted idealist know not of which you speak. The people looting and pillaging don't care that you sympathize with them, they'll victimize you all the same.

edit on 13-8-2014 by hammanderr because: wording

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
i really got angry when the IW's stream went down when it looked like some big action going on, i hope it's on offline backup saved on the phone, really awful streaming i think alex just pisses me off when he keeps praising he loves his iphone so much ... not have much bad to say about em but the streaming lag just ruins all of it for me, for some reason.

there was another perfect stream in the same area that had better quality, better resolution, and had no lag at all, even nightvision... somebody needs to call-in the AJShow tomorrow to please tell him to upgrade his streaming crap and actually hire some good IT guy for this to configure is.

And looks like the JOSH guy is in a car pinned down with tear gas grenades, THERE GOES ALL THE HD FOOTAGE IF THEY GET HIM AHHHRRRGGG!

EDIT: Let's hope this freakign rescue mission works now ... i don't want to see the last hope of the footage gone DAMMIT!

Alex should realize he spends so much money on paying reporters trips and now a crappy iphone streaming is going to ruin it all, isn't worth it, should upgrade that garbage asap.
edit on 13-8-2014 by EffexZoxStyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
How is it that Jones can't afford a decent set up? This is awful.

He's not selling enough Wake Up America Coffee or Super Male Vitality... It happens.

link   
I was watching a stream earlier, that had 3 streams on at once. like a multi perspective including the Fox2.

the stream is likely bad due to their internet being bad, some other streams were pretty good quality.

link   
Per twitter just a minute ago:

to add: WTF?? Not good.

edit on 13-8-2014 by SCGrits because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The over-the-top racism being spewed in some of the comment feeds (from the live links) are enough to make one think the discussion is being intentionally derailed into one dominated by race, when race isn't the issue at all.

And they know it. It seems to be a deliberate distraction from the reality of a tyrannical police state and a resistance movement that is finally transcending race.

But. Naw, they don't do stuff like that...

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
how are they going to justify this? who are they protecting?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SCGrits
Per twitter just a minute ago:

to add: WTF?? Not good.

I posted earlier that someone posted on a live feed that Fox was made to turn off their camera and then the feed was cut. I wasn't sure if it was legit or not at the time. It's looking more and more like it is though.

If you were watching this stuff happen and nobody told you where it was,nobody would guess this was happening in America. Since when do reporters get arrested for trying to report and then even more are told to cut their cameras off??

This is complete insanity and if those news crews and news stations do not raise holy hell about this all over the news then they need to find another job and just shut down the whole damn operation IMO.
edit on 8/13/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: kicked

Themselves? (that's how they'll play it)

link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: Rezlooper
Just watched the police firing into a crowd of people with their hands raised. Still firing. And tear gassing them. Right into peoples neighborhoods. I'm sick to my stomach watching this BS.

Live night feed

And did you see the crowd throw bottles at the police line right before the police responded?

No I didn't see the crowd throw bottles. I heard about one person who allegedly threw a bottle. That is hardly justification to fire gas canisters and rubber bullets into a crowd of people.

If police don't want the actions of one officer to represent all officers then why do they let the actions of one person represent an entire crowd?
edit on 13-8-2014 by FraggleRock because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SCGrits
Ya think????

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Scanner codes get ur scanner codes here.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

i thought you had the actual radio freq codes lol oops

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Ha ha hah!

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join