It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear white people

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Danny85

couldn't agree more this is a racist movie, i despise it. On another not John wiley price of Dallas just got charged by the fbi yesterday hopefully he gets 50 years. This is when he told white people to goto hell he was the commissioner of Dallas Tx, and as you can see in the video it's acceptable for African Americans to be racist but its not acceptable for me not to like them for there behavior. LMAO

edit on 26-7-2014 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

LOLING @ that train of thought.

Pulls up video of a black guy being a douche.

Then says why isn't it okay for him to dislike them all because of the behavior of individuals.

heh.

originally posted by: Lysergic
I'm taking it you didn't watch your own video, just saw the title and went to make the post?

lol if anyone is offended after actually watching the trailer...

edit on 26-7-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Danny85

couldn't agree more this is a racist movie, i despise it. On another not John wiley price of Dallas just got charged by the fbi yesterday hopefully he gets 50 years. This is when he told white people to goto hell he was the commissioner of Dallas Tx, and as you can see in the video it's acceptable for African Americans to be racist but its not acceptable for me not to like them for there behavior. LMAO

Who said it was ok. I dont think its ok. Obviously it is not ok. Since he is being prosecuted by the FBI for something.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danny85
a reply to: karmicecstasy

And I'm glad that you can. and hope you enjoy the film but again like I said, its not to my taste and I think it just increases the feeling of hatred between races. Had another thought that, Can you imagine if it was called Dear Poor People? gotta imagine what people would think then.

Thank you for respecting my opinion. Believe it or not. I respect your position and understand were you are coming from. I just think comedys are comedys. No subject should be off limits.

link   

Take it out of context more.
He told one white person to go to hell, not white people.
The fbi is charging this man? Gotta go see what that is about
ETA: was under the impression of the your post that he was getting charged for the comments by the fbi.
He deserves the ones he has coming from them about bribery.
edit on thSat, 26 Jul 2014 20:25:57 -0500America/Chicago720145780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: TerrorAlertRed

Willful ignorance- on your part.

We don't deny ignorance here!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

The guy is getting charged for a bribery and corruption. His charges have nothing to do with the video posted.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

My point still stands. It was wrong what john price said if he infact was saying that to the entire white race. Just because we do not think this film is racist does not mean we condone black on white racism. Two wrongs do not make a right.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Sure it was 'wrong', but only cause of the stage he said it at. Telling some one to go to hell is hardly that big of a offense.
And he was not saying it to the white race, that is ridiculous to say. He was saying it to ONE white guy.
edit on thSat, 26 Jul 2014 20:26:35 -0500America/Chicago720143580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I guess I fell for an attempt to derail the thread by replying to something that is completely unrelated. It happens lol. But real black on white racism should not be tolerated just like real white on black racism should not be tolerated.
edit on 26-7-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy

I guess I fell for an attempt to derail the thread by replying to something that is completely unrelated. It happens lol. But real black on white racism should not be tolerated just like real white on black racism should not be tolerated.

Agreed 100%

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

in the beginning of the video he says,"ALL OF YOU ARE WHITE GOTO HELL."

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I don't hear that and it seems neither does anyone else. The guy they interview just says he is made that he says go to hell over and over again and calling him fat.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
since you cant hear it heres a source

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

since you cant hear it heres a source

www.theblaze.com...

I respect your opinion on the trailer but whatever that guy said. He is a douche no matter what. It has nothing to do with the thread.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I respectfully disagree because in the same context its ok for African Americans to openly be racist but its not ok for me to dislike them based on their quality of character (not all of them as the ignorant poster above said) and the movie is an example of this imo

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I respectfully disagree because in the same context its ok for African Americans to openly be racist but its not ok for me to dislike them based on their quality of character (not all of them as the ignorant poster above said) and the movie is an example of this imo

Here is the thing. People will not like me for saying this probably. I do think its ok for you to think that. I really do. I have no problem with it whatsover as long as you dislike them based on the quality of their character and not the color of their skin. Heck even if you were completely racist and for sure did not like black people just because of the color of there skin, as long as you are honest about it, I would be ok with it.I would not like it but would be ok with it.

It is ok for a white guy to not like an african american guy. That is your choice. Its not against the law. I believe in freedom and with that comes living in a world were people have different views. Even extreme ones.

I just disagree that the trailer was really racist against whites. Its about a biracial woman dealing with being black and white and siding more with the black side of herself because thats what she thinks people expect. Its ok for us to disagree on that. You have been respectful throughout. Varying opinions are good.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

This movie is more gas on the fire.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
It is time to rid ourselves of all egoic labels, for we are truly one. PEACE.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I believe this is racist i do not agree with the message and will not support this in any way.

Haven't read this thread, but aren't those a whole lot of conclusions based upon a title and trailer alone?

Speaking of the trailer, I actually think it might be worth watching. If I do, then I'll come back and see if your assumptions still seem correct.

edit on 27-7-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join