It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear white people

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Racism is total ignorance....period

I watched and the little video was mostly dumb.

But that last sentence from the 'rich @$$' 'white guy' was @*#&ing halarious.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The fact a film like this is even made speaks volumes about race issues in the US really.
I'm sure it'll be funny but just like the "If Black People Said The stuff white people say" videos... IMO, they're like 20-30 years too late, At least for my country... maybe the US really has major issues?

Do people really ask to touch black people's hair?

Hmmmm

I dunno but this just seems ultimately pointless.... or the US is a long, long way behind many other places in terms of racial harmony and sensitivity.

edit on 27/7/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

its meant to stir white people and poke at issues that arent relevant except to the disenfranchised born unfortunate crowd.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
My god folks. The only way to defuse issues like this is through comedy. All in the Family was the WORST when it came to pointing out racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. It was also the most influential show to making us see the absurdity of these "isms". What about Mel Brooks? Made some of he funniest stuff out there when it comes to these issues. Made us laugh and see the ridiculousness of them. People as too tense these days. Laugh. Lighten up and make fun of a racist. That last part was a joke. I'm not as good as Mel.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
From Spike's other movies which have been blatantly racist as well as interviews I have seen him do, this movie would not have the same content. I probably wouldn't have even checked out the clip.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Can you guess why I only drink the white Gatorade?

<< 2  3  4   >>

join