It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: mbkennel

the AI wasnt made of crystal. It was in a DIAMOND MINE in a cavern though.

I was out of town for most of the Astro period. Was the thing named Merlin?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Was the thing named Merlin?

He had referred to it as a "She":

A huge, sleek, jet black triangular stone with a pink inner core that spins softly. Beautiful actually.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

the AI wasnt made of crystal. It was in a DIAMOND MINE in a cavern though. SHoot at least get the story straight.
ANd it was most likely a AI made by our own government.

Can you elaborate?

What AI, what diamond mine?

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

You didn't know? Literally 'out of Africa'. Harvests our dreams and has a really cool team of RKers. With big black triangles. No need for the butt probes - can literally harvest our dreams by hovering low and slow. Where have you been? It's the biggest secret on this site...

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
With reference to the "blurry edges" statement in that quote, have any of you ladies or gentlemen had much luck photographing F35s in flight? I was hanging out at the end of the runway in Glendale, AZ recently while a flight took off directly over me. I probably took 25 pics on my phone and a total of maybe three, taken of the same plane, were clear. The rest were a vaguely aircraft like smudge. Had no problem at all focusing on the F16s that flew immediately prior. I'm no photographer, but that seemed quirky to me.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: shagg

We managed some pretty good F-35 pictures on our summer trips.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat
a reply to: Riffrafter

You didn't know? Literally 'out of Africa'. Harvests our dreams and has a really cool team of RKers. With big black triangles. No need for the butt probes - can literally harvest our dreams by hovering low and slow. Where have you been? It's the biggest secret on this site...

Please don't bring this back up, I am sure he is here in another form and will thrive on folk talking about his BS years after he 'went'.

This is for potential and actual Aircraft, not Science Fiction mining of people thoughts!

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: shagg

We managed some pretty good F-35 pictures on our summer trips.

Is that a UK F35B? The roundels look like it?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

No, it's one of the Nellis OT birds. They had a few B models there when we were there, but we only caught the OT guys heading out and coming back.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

No, it's one of the Nellis OT birds. They had a few B models there when we were there, but we only caught the OT guys heading out and coming back.

Ha zoomed in further, they are stars not circles, eye test tomorrow!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

what part isnt true is th erub. SOME of it is true but some not. remember you have to hide truth in lies from time to time. its up to the reader to discern it.

the CIA now has the ability to read memories and dreams so is it that far fetched? Crystal as a storage medium is also possible these days under the right circumstances.

ALso HUmans are not that smart i am afraid. we had to had found some technology to get this far ahead this fast. its arrogant to believe humans did this all on their own.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

the AI wasnt made of crystal. It was in a DIAMOND MINE in a cavern though. SHoot at least get the story straight.
ANd it was most likely a AI made by our own government.

Can you elaborate?

What AI, what diamond mine?

Thanks.

Spot the truth out of the BS. Government A.I. thats the 25 percent thats true of that.

Also On another note i saw three more Objects in the sky that were flashing rainbow colors apparently observing the area again. If i connected the dots it would had been in a huge triangle shape but they were miles and miles apart.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

I think it was called Shirley. and it likes the naked gun movies and airplane.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Well, to be fair, any three separate points in a 2d plane make a triangle. Surely they do.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: framedragged

Well, to be fair, any three separate points in a 2d plane make a triangle. Surely they do.

True but the night sky isnt actually 2d lol.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

what part isnt true is th erub. SOME of it is true but some not. remember you have to hide truth in lies from time to time. its up to the reader to discern it.

the CIA now has the ability to read memories and dreams so is it that far fetched? Crystal as a storage medium is also possible these days under the right circumstances.

ALso HUmans are not that smart i am afraid. we had to had found some technology to get this far ahead this fast. its arrogant to believe humans did this all on their own.

It's off topic, but I would say you are under selling our human abilities. There isn't a gap in our technology tree throughout history that implies any external support of our creations, the green lady, California sightings, all based on the same principles founded by the Wright Brothers at the turn of last century.

We put men on the moon and returned them safely and are sending out probes and receiving pictures from Mars, which goes to show, we can do amazing things when we want to.
edit on 2 12 2016 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

He means the perception at distance. At night, it´s even harder if you don´t have shadows/color differences, hence his 2D term.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Germanys tech that was years ahead of anyone elses suggested help.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

I think it was called Shirley. and it likes the naked gun movies and airplane.

Well, it IS trapped in a crystal cavern, right?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Couple of interesting sightings to report.My wife was coming home from work and saw a boomerang shaped aircraft flying low,slow,and very quietly pass directly overhead.She says it was very black and had lights from the nose down the wings.My nephew and a friend saw the same craft a few days later.The one that interests me was a aircraft being refueled.My brother described it as looking like a Klingon bird of prey,showed him a pic of a XB-70 and he said it was a lot like that.Now,the first sighting seems to be classic triangle,but the refueling sighting makes me wonder if it might have been the green lady.I know I am jealous as hell they saw them and I didn`t!There seems to be more sightings of experimental aircraft the last few years,wonder if it`s a tease to divert attention to new developments,or we`re just more aware?

new topics

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join