It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

astr0, Black Triangles, abductions and the Forever Men of ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap
How does Roswell, the Cash-Landrum incident and the Rendlesham Forest incident fit into all of this?

Testing a lifting body escape pod. It failed.

A bona fide emergency pod with a very sick crew member aboard. They came so low as they were about to ditch onto the ground and make their way out on foot. He was drowning in a malfunctioning suit.

Rendlesham. High speed high altitude unmanned variant that was struck by incoming meteor debris. The outer sheath was shredded, it called a distress emergency and was following guided orders to ditch at the nearest nuclear capable base.

The lights in the skies, the beams, all ours. The beams were and still are communications (laser comms) the repeated over flights were due to needing every scrap of the shell. Nothing could be left to be found.

The weird 'glyphs' reported across the side are not glyphs, they are liquid magnets that activate in a slow release manner letting the handling crew know when the system is safe to be stripped and the core lifted out. They form weird shapes because the outer shell flows and flexes like bird feathers

The lights are actually the lift / propulsion, and those men are very lucky to be alive. She went to a nuke base because they have the access and manpower to cope with such an emergency (The airmen were supposed to form a perimeter and stay there, not go touching her) even when on soil that wasn't strictly theirs to be on.

There was also the small matter of the base not actually being a nuke base. Her sensors told her weapons were there, but not enough crews knew that.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Astr0

Also a lot has happened since your first thread in 2010 huh?

originally posted by: Astr0

B) I don't 'do' UFOs. I am an aweful sceptic when it comes to 'flying saucers' and all the related articles that go with it. However I will describe what I saw and admit it is totally unidentifiable to me when compared with any known technology.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ah the evolution of an ATS member.
Joins a skeptic and leaves on a spacecraft to an off-world colony

ATS FTW!!!
edit on 25/7/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Ancient AI?

Yes, ancient, human grown and trained AI.

As long as you've taken the leap... care to engage the curious regarding our origins/ the RK?... heh... this will be soundly ridiculed by most anyway... why not?

She was found deep under ground. 160,000 years she had sat inside a prison of sorts, conserving energy. She was then dug out by accident (Diamond mine) and stored as nothing more than a curiosity.

Human beings right now are a mix of pure Terrans (Those who were here living nice and happily) and our incomers who needed to restart afresh, breed into a new line, create a stable functioning DNA and then get back out to the stars. It was to be 10,000 years at most.
They succeeded in breeding, failed to return to the stars.

And, again, if true, the self styled lords of earthly misery have some 'splainin ta do.

More than you could ever know.

So ...if total fantasy by some bored savant, bravo, sir. If true... (fumbles for dusty bottle of Scotch)

Brandy and a cigar please Sir, large.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
What does she look like?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

Also a lot has happened since your first thread in 2010 huh?

B) I don't 'do' UFOs. I am an aweful sceptic when it comes to 'flying saucers' and all the related articles that go with it. However I will describe what I saw and admit it is totally unidentifiable to me when compared with any known technology.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ah the evolution of an ATS member.
Joins a skeptic and leaves on a spacecraft to an off-world colony

ATS FTW!!!

Came here seeking those I was seeking.

I accomplished this by seeding small snippets of information at first, then larger, then more relevant, then 'OMFG' pieces.

Its a slow approach rather than a massive first 'HEY ZAPHOD HEY SAMMISH HEY BASSPLYR HEY MYSTIK HEY KIAORA HEY JON HEY STEVE HEY KELLY HEY SOPHIE HEY JAS HEY MONK..

Build up trust, build up knowledge, build up proof, build up the jigsaw.

Then show the picture.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
What does she look like?

A huge, sleek, jet black triangular stone with a pink inner core that spins softly. Beautiful actually.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Uh huh..... or just get bolder and more inventive with the BS.
Either way, you're having fun right? That's the main thing.

Good job

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Is there a thematic connection to the Tesseract? From The Avengers movie?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Uh huh..... or just get bolder and more inventive with the BS.
Either way, you're having fun right? That's the main thing.

Good job

54 minutes time, never see me again and then this can simply fade away as an electronic memorial to my work and life.

The future will prove me right and sane.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

In 2044 we will offer one last chance to step up, to release everything we have seeded into the worlds technological base, release all the vehicles and propulsion systems we have shown and gifted to make interstellar travel as easy as a flight to another city.

If they refuse, we of Olympus will have to become the Fifth arm of humanity, and the Earth will be left to do as it sees fit. Without the quarantine that kept the planet safe for over quarter of a million years.

I love this part!

Immediately reminded me of this:

S&F

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Astro. ive always wanted to do something with my life like travel to other worlds and stuff. I think one time i should had died coming home from work once was that yall? one second i was awake on the road.. the next i was hitting a tree.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Any chance I can get a ride on a Black triangle?

Id pay for a virgin galactic trip but a BK ride seems cooler

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
Thanks for everything Astr0. I can't say that enough. I hope you aren't leaving are you?

You are more than welcome.

Pleasure was mine. Keep dreaming those dreams.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

54 minutes time, never see me again and then this can simply fade away as an electronic memorial to my work and life.

The future will prove me right and sane.

Awesome.... so in 54 minutes you're off? Into space?
Going to continue the species on distant worlds, well good for you buddy.
We all had a dream growing up and I'm glad you really made something of yourself.
I mean come on, It's not every day that this kind of thing happens... you know things that us mere mortals could only begin to imagine....you've seen 160,000 year old AI left by our predecessors... you've travelled on spacecraft so advanced that we would have our tiny minds crushed at the mere thought of it.

And you shared all of this on a conspiracy site, just for us... out of the goodness of your heart?
Well blow me down... I feel like I've won the lottery.

Good luck and God Speed sir.

If you invent time travel (I mean you probably did already) can you come back and post some stuff, you know, things that happen over the next few years.... come back to this thread, at this time and let me know, ok?

You must feel awesome, like...

Thanks very much.

Take care now...

Bye

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Astr0,

Show Me More. I Want to Get Off This Planet.

This all makes sense, it is good. I have always believed that the most advanced knowledge and technology today, is 30 yrs ahead of what we currently know and understand.

How is today's current events with the following below tie in with all that you have said? When the Purge happens, then the question can be asked again, before 2044? fewer people to worry about.

Russia vs Ukraine vs EU?
Ebola Outbreak?
Boko Harm?
Terrorist?
Yellowstone?
Earth's Magnetic Field Weakening?
Giant 260 ft wide hole in Russia?
Edward Snowden?

I'll be more than happy to give you my personal email as i would like to know how "They(the other 4 Us-es)" tie in with Today's' Events. What is Coming?

Respects,
edit on th21Fri, 25 Jul 2014 15:21:27 -0500K201472731pm7 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Astr0 are you alone leaving or are all the RK's?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
Thanks for everything Astr0. I can't say that enough. I hope you aren't leaving are you?

You are more than welcome.

Pleasure was mine. Keep dreaming those dreams.

Astro if ya gotta go have a good trip. and dont let the man get you down. Ill miss ya if ya beaming on up. feel free to drop in onme in turbeville SC one night puddin swamp rd.trailer with a grey buick and cut down cedar tree stump infront yard.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

Well...

A) He's fibbing ...but doing a decent, plausible job of it... unlike most who've tried... and is entertaining in a horrible, lost hope for us left behinds sorta way... or...

B) He's telling some shade of, or the exact as he knows it, truth...and you're wasting this "54" er...now less, minutes... acting as grand protector of the gullible...

I'd suggest going with it for the entertainment value and waiting for a told-you-so later... why not? Who gets hurt? Best thread in some time at the least!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I mean come on, It's not every day that this kind of thing happens... you know things that us mere mortals could only begin to imagine....you've seen 160,000 year old AI left by our predecessors... you've travelled on spacecraft so advanced that we would have our tiny minds crushed at the mere thought of it.

And you shared all of this on a conspiracy site, just for us... out of the goodness of your heart?

I've shared it before elsewhere and in different formats with hackers, priests, admirals, Commando types, ministers of government, freely and quickly as I can.

We are seeding dreams.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: balanc3
Astr0 are you alone leaving or are all the RK's?

The RKs will remain until we no longer need dreamers or the world gets awakened to reality. I'm hoping the latter personally.

I'd personally love that outcome as my Grand children could visit the world of my birth.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join