It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

...the UFO forum and our forum here don't really mix well

They are inextricably intertwined and married for life.

...there is allot of fantasy and woo(magic).

...there is a man named jacque vallee who is a researcher and maybe one of the few i would put any stock in.

So. You can see that we have a problem here, right? You need to be properly re-introduced to your roots in the UFO culture.

For instance: who cares what your opinion of JV is? He's the usual useful idiot these days.

Maybe you don't need to concede a goddammnned thing to JV?

Maybe.

edit on 29-11-2016 by Dan00 because:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I saw something while walking the dog tonight, that seemed to traverse at least as fast as an meteor if not faster, that didn't flare out at all just stopped being visible behind clouds or something all the while a rhythmic series of bangs like:

1-111 _1-111.

It very well could have been a meteor and someone firing weapons in the far distance, it wasn't extremely loud like sonic booms I have experienced and those were always isolated. I waited around and never heard any sirens or follow up noises at all.

The object was very far away from my perspective, and didn't seem to be quite parallel with the horizon but not anywhere near perpendicular. I guess I am just asking could this represent an aircraft sighting theoretically or would that kind of speed be out of the question? Do you think the rhythmic noises are evidence for or against any kind of craft being involved instead of a meteorological event?

I am mostly just curious, as I would have missed it completely if I hadn't looked up at precisely the right time once I heard the first bang and then it was only visible for a second or two at most. I was looking at the ground watching the dog so I have no clue if I could have watched it overhead or from behind my perspective or if it only became visible the moment I saw it. My first thought was "cool I saw a meteor" but then the bangs continued for another couple of seconds after I lost visibility.

It didn't resemble any meteors I have ever seen, and I feel like I have seen a fair share but I am by no means any kind of expert. I have just never seen anything move that fast if it wasn't coming from outer space....man.

Forgot to say, just outside Dallas/Ft Worth.
edit on 11/29/2016 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/29/2016 by sputniksteve because: Grahma

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
I saw something while walking the dog tonight, that seemed to traverse at least as fast as an meteor if not faster, that didn't flare out at all just stopped being visible behind clouds or something all the while a rhythmic series of bangs like:

1-111 _1-111.

Was it anything like this?
youtu.be...

Still at the top of my WTF list as I have never heard anything like it before or since.

Edit: Oh yeah Dan and Rotarydude are SG7 obv.

edit on 30-11-2016 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RotaryPilotAB
a reply to: yuppa

What's an eNordic?
I thought stargates weren't real and that its just movies and things?
Do you know something that isn't in the mainstream news?

Let me ask you this question. Where is the best place to Hide a huge secret such as a Stargate? My answer is In plain sight because its so over the top people will not believe it. But whats your answer?

And a "nordic" is a species of alien that is tall and looks human with blond/white hair. typically live between 400-800 years(our time) Around 400 they start growing taller and their organs do not move like they should. its why they re frail. living longer is a double edged sword to them because it eventually kills them by organ failure.

Aso to someone earlier mentioning We cal the Black Triangles Black Doritos because of their delicious technology.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Black Doritos. mmmmm

They have that special Salsa!

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I'll be, Mount Royal really does have an aviation course. At least he got that right.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

You are right, it was not okay to say I´m glad, but I am. The fact that he tried to play his games on me was enough for me to post it, at the time. When I read your first reply to me, I was a bit sorry but to be honest, I could care more. Mods might delete if it was way over the top of course.

One thing to add, his google-fu was great, still he went to far making stuff up about my workplace so I knew pretty fast he´s full of #.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

originally posted by: sputniksteve

1-111 _1-111.

Was it anything like this?
youtu.be...

Still at the top of my WTF list as I have never heard anything like it before or since.

I think that may be a fair representation but it's hard to tell, audio from that is t the best on my phone. It was much more rhythmic though and shorter.

Pop_pop pop pop______pop_pop pop pop

Underscore is supposed to represent a pause. I saw the "thing" at probably the second pop and it was gone by the 4th probably. Then I heard the set again after not being able to see it anymore.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RotaryPilotAB

Well some people try to point out others for something they are nto a part of sometimes. Because they think everythings a conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Nah, man, I'm just Dan.

Thanks for driving home my point about the paranoia in this forum, though.

Yer a good one

edit on 30-11-2016 by Dan00 because:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I've never seen anything like the craft described in this thread, but I did see a 'donuts on a rope' contrail a couple of weeks ago. Really remarkable sight when you consider I am in Sydney, Australia.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

This post has a certain smell to it and if I take your other overly defending posts into consideration I have to admit It feels like you have no clue at all what I was talking about when I said workplace.

Maybe look at some of my posts and conversations with him and you´ll smell the #pile he was dropping in almost every post. I´m not the only one who noticed it and called him out on that.

If your post was none of this nature, please never mind, only you know it for certain.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Ok guys, let's not worry about who said what, and just get back to what we were doing.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
You´re right. I wonder how much foreign stolen technology was pumped into (sometimes) black projects. I mean, it´s a bit creepy if you look at some timespans in early until mid 2000 and compare them to your own work. Your research team is dissolved (not actually dissolved), you do not even get a chance to walk back in, it´s just gone and assigned a new task. Hm... Two years later a severed fighter plane with one wing does a landing 1A landing. Hm... Ten years later, you hear of turbines without axles (I wonder how that might work....cought) and supraconducting magnets doing strange things they are not supposed to do. 3 "hm..."´s like that, make a "god damnit leave our patent office in germany alone"

edit on 1-12-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
You make a good observation.

A relavent thread about german patents and stealth skins.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Hard to oversee if it´s your work being taken away right under your nose..
It´s too late to do that with supramotion, we learned from that. Probably old tech for the black world. Btw, thanks for reminding me of that thread!
Reminds me of the munich guy in 1980s with his cone shaped mirror and way to produce them. Or the group in the hotel room at a ccc meeting (see uwb thread). Never heard them talking about the project again. I wonder if it was the university or someone at the meeting who ratted them out, or none of it.

edit on 1-12-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
You make a good observation.

A relavent thread about german patents and stealth skins.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's back when Astr0 was dumping some good stuff and before the tall tales about buried crystal AI's.

THOUGH THEY are known for their radar-evading design it does not mean that stealth aircraft cannot be seen by the human eye. "In fact, some of these aircraft are made to fly relatively slowly and this makes them quite vulnerable to ground fire," said physicist Seamus `Shay' Curran, head of the nanotechnology program at New Mexico State University.

"We are working on photochromic and electrochromic cells that can switch colours like LEDs (light-emitting diodes)," Curran said. "We're going to build the cells first and then the computer system to control the cells. We're also developing a nonlinear coating that would bend light a certain way,'' he continued. "This is playing with luminescence and fluorescence. If you can blur the edges, it makes it very difficult to focus on an object. It gives it sort of a shimmer, like you see sometimes with distant objects on a hot day. Chameleon-like colour changes and blurry edges could buy the pilot a couple of seconds," Curran said.

How often do you get UFO reports about odd "morphing" and then The Twue Believers go onto "Interdimensional Entities" and all that bovine scatology?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
I wonder how much foreign stolen technology was pumped into (sometimes) black projects.

I've seen it go both directions. In stuff I do/have done.

One of my favorites, that never made it to the flightline due to the underlying project group being killed off, was a revolutionary computational engine that would still be world class today. One of my first avionics gigs, we saw it vanish after the program was aborted, only to pop up 10 years later as an Israeli innovation...only it was one o' those Star Trek TOS 'parallel world' episodes - their case was identical down to the mold marks. And somehow, it worked the SAME WAY. Even picked the same connectors etc. AMAZING. It was almost like they'd just handed them the design package.

We have also done more than one project wherein we were handed someone's research, generally Russian, which had been kindly translated and annotated, occasionally with photos of lab setups. AMAZING. I salute our international engineering brethren for volunteering that info to us. I suppose.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

the AI wasnt made of crystal. It was in a DIAMOND MINE in a cavern though. SHoot at least get the story straight.
ANd it was most likely a AI made by our own government.

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join