It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Weird California sighting

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

If you think we haven't been, you haven't been paying attention. We've known for years that this forum is watched.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sammamishman
a reply to: RotaryPilotAB

A general rule of thumb. Those who claim to be insiders, generally aren't. If they post a lot of long winded responses and do so frequently, be very skeptical.
Most around here are just hobbiests, some better at jig saw puzzles than others.

I need to clarify soem thing. Im just a good researcher on certain subjects. All thanks to someone starting me out on said subjects. Little known theory about the Black tris is they are vat grown shells of graphene with some neural networking layered in to provide aerodynamic control for the control surfaces.

Also they are not "anti gravity" the field they generate reduced gravitys effect on them,and when you becoem that light. you tend to float.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I think two industry insiders have posted in this thread.

Read it again.... you'll see who they are.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

yeah...

bedlam has a great story about...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

And it's more of a pull rather than push thing, eh?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

And it's more of a pull rather than push thing, eh?

Snicker...remember its 75 percent bull and 25 real.(on the stargate that is)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

If you think we haven't been, you haven't been paying attention. We've known for years that this forum is watched.

Ah geez, Zaphod, thanks. I didn't say a thing about you all (us) being watched, but thanks.

I dunno, now that you mention it? I don't think that you are being watched at all. No, not this pablum.

The Tom De Longe threads are being watched though.

Hey? Remember when Bass' posts were about a UFO over Santa Monica?

That's really what I mean.

You guys rev yourselves up in to some state that causes you all to believe you have a foot-up on what's up. But you don't really. And if any of you do?

You made it explicitly clear through your posts that you are obfuscating # and having fun while doing it.

How's the road?

edit on 29-11-2016 by Dan00 because:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

What's an eNordic?
I thought stargates weren't real and that its just movies and things?
Do you know something that isn't in the mainstream news?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Yep lots of false information...

This "green lady" is by no means the pinnacle of our toy chest. I mean, for one thing, people can *see* it ...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Yeah, you're right. No one in this forum knows a damn thing. We're all just wasting our time. Thanks for pointing that out.
edit on 11/29/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

we're all FOS.

I thought that was KITDFOHS?

You mean Fed On Horse#, right?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Whatever you say. You seem to know better than everyone else.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Whatever you say.

Okay buddy.

edit on 29-11-2016 by Dan00 because:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

After reading some of the links and going through the forums, it seems that the following ATS users mentioned in multiple Aircraft forums such as Bedlam, StargateSG7, BassPlayer, Zaphod58, Yuppa, Grey850 and Boomer135 seem to have the most knowledge about secret aircraft. Do they all work in aircraft companies or serve in the military?

Is there anyone in that list or elsewhere know anything about helicopters because I'm studying to become a chopper pilot and would love to know more about what types I should be going for in my certifications? Do secret aircraft ever get brought out for public use or where a company can buy them?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

is there a reason you think that people would NOT watch what is said here?

you might be surprised at some of the things you can learn here if you are adept at reading in between the lines or doing a bit of your own research on crumbs dropped.

DIA,AFOSI etc would not be doing there job if they didn't check up on us every once and awhile.

a few of us here are current or retired military or contractors and know bit and pieces of juicy information and sometimes, unintentional slips happen and things that shouldn't be on the internet slip out

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

All I can say is that i have always dug you. Like a lot of the denizens of this thread and the forum that it resides in.

I always have.

I know.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

thank you

intelligence agencies are crazy about the littlest things and this is a good place to get little tidbits so if i were a agent i would be watching this place, there is allot of guesses and normal conversation but from time to time there is that gem

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

the black chip is a reference to black triangular aircraft that have been seen flying for a while now

the green lady will probably never come into the white world let alone be up for sale to other companies, sometimes black projects come into the light, the B-2 the F-117 RQ-170 the stealth black hawk SR-71 U-2 etc.

nordics are a type of E.T that are said to be(if real) tall, blue eyed, blond hair white and human looking.

as far as star gates ....i think they were joking. who knows if they are even real or on earth.

the UFO forum and our forum here don't really mix well over in the ufo area there is allot of fantasy and woo(magic). there is a man named jacque vallee who is a researcher and maybe one of the few i would put any stock in.

over here we try to deal with earth based stuff, and believe me there are things out there that people could easily mistake for a ET UFO but in fact are ours(American)

I have seen with my own eyes some VERY interesting things and maybe a floating triangle but that's not what this thread is about, if you stick around long enough you'll get the lingo.

new topics

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join