It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

That one is definitely a meteor. That or our lady has some severe bowel issues...

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolvacron

You are correct. Greenlady dont look like that.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Nope. That was a meteor. Almost identical to the one I saw a few years back, though mine went right over my head, much lower. Green as green can be...totally cool. There's a thread about it somewhere around here...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It sounds like they may be positioning our friend to come out into the grey within a few years.

aviationweek.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Bet theyll keep most of her tricks out of the public eye. But it will be good for lockheed since they can then make money in the civilan sector with their quiet boom tech. Betting the civilian model will not have her current turbine. Probably more like the hypermach Firms design.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

They won't release anything more than they need to. But it will open up a lot of bases to fly out of, as opposed to the small handful they have right now.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I was reading the latest in this thread, and remembered something from a couple weeks ago.
Around dusk I was killing time before going to see a band by playing catch with the dog, in the back yard.
The sun was close to setting, I guess it was duskish, and i was looking west as I tossed the ball toward the house, at which point my awesome little P dog catch it and will run in through the pet door, do a lap of the house, back out the pet door and across the yard to me at the back fence.
We had been out for about 15 min, when a bright white of light appeared in the western sky.
And it litterally just "appeared", I blinked and it was there, a solid fairly large white light, moving east at a pretty brisk pace.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

So...they will roll out a "prototype" at a ceremony...only thing being plane looks like it's already had 4,000 hours in the air/near space, there are splattered space bugs on the windshield and the in flight CD player is blaring out AC/DC's Thunderstruck...

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10
I make an observation 2 weeks ago , it was near midnight me and my friends were outside watching the ISS passing overhead west to east, 4 minutes after that we saw a big orange light making three distinct pulse with high rate of speed in the high atmosphere , pulse in three time making like a hop at each pulsating don't know what it can be , going South to north in western Europe.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Hypermach must be getting close to a flight then.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: darksidius

I have seen that type of type of thing too,i live in South Africa,Mpumalanga province,out in the Bush.Like a zigzag almost and covering huge swathes of the sky in each "leap".I suspect Someone is testing stuff around here,if not American i cannot think who but someone has some interesting toys.I mean if you dont wanna automatically go the ufo=ET route then the only conclusion is that some nation is testing its deep black toys out here.Because we have seen stuff out here that could fall in both categories,and not once or twice but many times even just in the past 5 years.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

I did not get to finish my post, as my battery died.
So here is the rest.
So, I see this light coming in from the west and decide I should get it on vid but I dont have my phone on me, its inside charging. I run inside, grab the phone and back outside in maybe 8-10 seconds, by the time I got back outside it had traversed about 2/3 of the visible sky, silently. I could hear the engines of other airliners overhead, but nothing from this.
It was a solid state bright white light source that did not change in its appearence as it passed.
I was able to get a couple seconds on it before it dissapeared behind a large tree as it curved to the north east.

This is the third time I have seen a similar light, one other time about 8 years ago at nearly the same time of day and on a similar trajectory.

HMMM, video has vanished, from my mobile and from my cloud storage.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Slightly meatier article from Rogoway over at The Drive, right here

PS: This is the best thread on ATS.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Ah. Good old rogaway. Behind the times as always. Its crazy that he gets a column in a respected magazine but the average member in this thread know more about this aircraft than he does. Stellar work rogaway...i salute you.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Interesting

Rob Weiss, Lockheed Martin’s executive vice president and general manager for Advanced Development Programs told Norris the following recently:

“We’ve been saying hypersonics is two years away for the last 20 years, but all I can say is the technology is mature and we, along with DARPA and the services, are working hard to get that capability into the hands of our warfighters as soon as possible... I can’t give you any timelines or any specifics on the capabilities. It is all very sensitive. Some of our adversaries are moving along these lines pretty quickly and it is important we stay quiet about what is going on. We can acknowledge the general capability that’s out there, but any program specifics are off limits.”

Who else is working this?

Does he mean China? I don't think that Russia has the money.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

China has been working on this diligently.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

On an interesting note the article does hint at PGS.
edit on 8-6-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

China, India, Russia.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

It's funny you should say that, I was at work so couldn't check in more than that, but I was thinking exactly the same thing

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

China's interested in the laser trick on the nose i think from the pdfs their universities are putting out.

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join