It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Glad to see you're still doing well Bass' and I'm missing your posts in this thread and Zaph seems to have gone quiet, but I take that as we've probably got as close as we're going to get to what tech is used on the greenlady.
We seem to have similar interests!! I like the idea of bigfoot but don't think a giant bipedal ape is wondering around North America. but then a rather large flying aircraft or two seems to also go un-noticed so who knows. Read the missing 411 books, a very good read.

I think I get why plasma would be used on the exterior of the aircraft but don't know enough about why it would be used in the engines other than flow control. Does anybody have any theories??

a reply to: YUPPA

Just go back to page 149 to see that which shouldn't be spoken about! Colonel Jack O'Neill would be disappointed hint hint.....

edit on 28-11-2016 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

yeah yeah. SG. I totally spaced on that....STILL though its not Kosher to talk about members like that.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

hey you ever see hovering lights out in the distance beneath Orion? I been seeing a rainbow color flashing light at night.red,yellow,blue green purple orange.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Where underneath orion.

If its just below his belt and in between his legs thats the orion nebula. Matches the colors you speak of exactly. Its usually faint but always visible. If the skies very clear it may be more noticable. If the skies funky it may scintillate more than usual making it look like its changing colors rapidly.

Also, orion nebula is the only nebula visible with the naked eye.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Where underneath orion.

If its just below his belt and in between his legs thats the orion........

I was wondering where you were going there for a minute!! I've never heard it called a Nebula before

edit on 28-11-2016 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

it was out to the right and if orion was standing erect it would be under where his feet are or would be at.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Rigil and saiph are orions feet. If its not them than maybe its mercury which will be i think down low on the horizon close to orions feet in the early evenings right now.

If not those two than its probably aliens.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

hey you ever see hovering lights out in the distance beneath Orion? I been seeing a rainbow color flashing light at night.red,yellow,blue green purple orange.

I know exactly what you are talking about.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

"I think I get why plasma would be used on the exterior of the aircraft but don't know enough about why it would be used in the engines other than flow control. Does anybody have any theories??"

By the way...www.eurekalert.org...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Fastmover

It also does neat things for friction in the fan section if you're careful.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I heard that it makes the flow more laminar and less turbulent, providing for better thrust on the blades´ surface

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

It works as flow control, as well as almost eliminating the tiny bit of friction around the blade tips, between them and the shroud.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Thanks, you nailed it.

One possibility that intrigues me of this tech is the virtual extension of the inlet area and attenuation of the shock in high speeds in relation to the engine, no the airframe.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I've heard some interesting things that won't be repeated in public.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Roger

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Im not saying its aliens.....but its Aliens. Or some more black tech.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

i did notice the dates, 10 years+ is a long time for something to stay in the dark.

do patient clerks have top secret clearance or is it just deemed national security and taken from the patient office for later review?

i wonder if someone once held a clearance if you could get a job in the clerk's office to get a sneak peek at some of these patients

i was looking for a new job

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

do patient clerks have top secret clearance or is it just deemed national security and taken from the patient office for later review?

It's complicated. Way too complicated to explain as I stagger off to bed.

I wrote about this at length a few years back, if I can find it...

Here's one...
Another...
Longest winded group 220 discussion

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Thanks for the link, it was an interesting read.
I've read a lot on laminar flow, flow control and sonic boom reduction but not much on engine design. My only real knowledge when it comes to plasma is cold plasma sterilization in health care.

I Imagine better fuel consumption has been a bug bear since the days of the SR71. Having to slow down to re-fuel and speed up again numerous times must take a lot out off mission times for intel gathering and eyes on target.
With plasma injection the fuel consumption, plus less engine wear and faster speed must make this new fandagled engine seem like magic compared to older designs.

edit on 29-11-2016 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

AHEM

I was not talking about astro or bassplayer of course but let´s leave that alone

Is that a fact or hearsay with the skin?

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join