It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Weird California sighting

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Sooooo ... It was probably an advanced aircraft of some sort?

Not really that exciting anymore. 149 Pages? LOLZ

(those caps were for you weird, talky-talky-stargate-man-person)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: VaticNZ

I had been under the impression that "most" of the people involved in the discussion knew exactly what it was but were playing a what if game for the sake of everyone else. Frankly I am more confused now than I was 149 pages ago.

I don't think it is any less exciting, just confusing. I am kind of left wondering what the point was since I don't understand all of the technical stuff anyway.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Next thing he will sprout is that hes "he who shall not be named"

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

Sorry to say but this thread is pretty much dead now which is a shame.

Zaph (and others) have tried their level best to leave a nice little trail of crumbs for others to follow and finally find the big cookie but a few people, with SG at the forefront have simply taken to spouting utter nonsense and add in childlike drawings as so called insider info.

it would have been glorious to see this thread reach a positive conclusion with varying crumbs coming from all of us who've operated outside of mom's basement but no way it's going to happen now.

Damn shame as it was fun.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBogmonster

SG hasn't been around for some time now.

I hope he's ok.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Kinda hope they banned his butt.

However, now we should be able to have some decent conversation without in this thread, without having to sift through pages of 'interesting ideas'.
edit on 13-11-2016 by AussieNutter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBogmonster

I've got this feeling that was exactly what his intent was.

The tinfoil hat part of me thinks maybe we were making too much noise in this thread and it was time to shut it down.

Or, he just went completely bonkers and tapped out for a while.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I`m mostly just a lurker on here since a lot of the tech stuff is over my head.When he was saying he was going to release all the details of his wild claims and kept saying soon,soon.that got irritating.Hope he is ok,though,don`t want him in jail,lol.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If things were too close to the bone this thread would have disappeared pretty quickly..

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

You'd be surprised. I've heard of cases the DIA left some things alone, while taking down the important parts.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AussieNutter
a reply to: grey580

Kinda hope they ban his butt

Looks like that exacty what they did..

Im sure we can all get the greenlady thread back on track.

For instance there is an interesting thread started by mbkennel regarding hybrid turbines that correlates and should be looked into. What would you do or change in that design to make a really fast turbine (mach 3-5ish) an insanely fast turbine (mach 6-10 or more) people can speculate if theres something more efficient than a MHD accelerator to intergrate into the exhaust design to speed up those electrons

Theres also another thread by same member that correlates too, discussing ways to do drag mitigation using things like ultrasound and laser blooms something now being discussed for commercial interests.. Discussion could be had here as to how that may tie into the greenlady.

Theres still the mystery of why the green exhaust. Some say boron zip fuels. Some believe something more exotic might be happening instead. Again id look at the thread discussing hybrid turbines and ponder a solution as to what could be making the green exhaust and what that process may be useful for. And would other things like bombers and fighters also want a varient of this tech to achieve same interesting thing.

Theres other things to speculate like wheres she based. People can start plying google maps and speculating about hangers and bring suspected ones up for discussion. Play the old game of "wait a minute?!? If shes being kept in that hanger but that hanger usually keeps ....hey hold up!.... that could imply theres....."

People can ponder what other platforms would benefit from or be developed by using lessons learned from the greenlady. Bombers maybe?

Looks like were publically seeing some of those lessons come to fruition with hypersonic private commercial jets in the works and possible quiet boom tech to a new era of buck rogers looking sci fi pointy aircraft.

Theres a thread discussing flexable wings id look into and try and figure out if the greenlady would want that and if so why.

We still gotta answer the question of her shape and appearance. Things like xb70ish shaped planform or aurora shaped delta. Also aurora and aircraft or a budget term or a technology that goes beyond fast aircraft? Engines on top or on bottom. What would be the pros and cons.

Lots to discuss.

This thread is far from over or dead.

😀

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Further discussion points to be had.

Greenlady is said to be a reconn bird.

If she is, we should speculate her reconn suite. What sorta gear she packing. Cameras. Sensors. Optics. What new technologies could there be that you figure hes gotta want or have.

Support. Are there other aircraft that support her. Other than specialized KCs. Like a dark star or a rq180. What roll would that asset play.

Modular suites for the greenlady. Would you want swapable mission specific or catered reconn suites. Maybe a limited strike suite.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Are you suggesting an alternate explanation for the green glow other than borane fuels?

Then it would be the alkali seeding used for the MHD generator. You'd get green with barium---is that the most common seed? wouldn't think so unless there are materials issues that make barium preferred.

would have much less mass than borane fuels and so presumably glow would not be as bright. OTOH earth eyes are sensitive to green.
edit on 14-11-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Did we get to the bottom of the 2 photographs of those Wichita and other pic? I'm sure one is of a B2 but the triangle one?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Texas is claimed to be a LRSB of some sort. If so, probably northrups.

Wichita has been figured out by some members. But theyre quiet about it. Neither are of the green lady.
edit on 14-11-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

Yes i suggest another thing is causing the green other than borane fuels.

No i dont think its barium. Its too light green than the color if the greenlady. Also, i say greenlady not green due to seeding.

I will give clues.

I say if the green lady or something using similar tech is flying really, really, really, really high she would appear bright red. But that her color would take 2 minutes or more to happen in the exhaust trail.

As she gets lower shed be pinkish. Still really, really, really high.

Get her to her cruising altitude of just really high where "things" are more common she will be a solid green and her colors will occure about 3/4 of a second into exhaust stream.

Get her lower then along with "things" theres also "another thing" so the color becomes a combo of the two "things".

Then when at low alt red color since the first "thing" doesnt happen anymore but only the later "thing".

So i say greenlady at take off is red if shes got her full rig going.

Then at cruising alt she turns green.

If she had a big sister that flies even higher shed continue on to true red. But that would be stupid high up there.

Which makes me wonder about all the pretty colors ive seen up there. Ive seen blue, yellow, green, and stoplight red.

Also a dull candle flame colored light thats just from a plasma sheath.

Confused? Dont be its all very elemental. Throw in some quantum science. And you have your answer.

Now heres something. If bright red that means really really really really high up or realy low. Wth were the trio of bright red stars crossing the horizon very high up i saw last year in the wee hours. The middle light banked and started heading out onto a new course somewhere north. The other two continued on west. Wth was that a flight of hypersonic bombers in near space on a practice run? A trio of NRO birds taking greenladys job to a whole new level? A trio of hypersonic fighters leaving no sonic boom on manuevers? Something else? Lots to ponder.

Also if something is losing its energy via photons whats it losing its energy using less of.

Could you force a something to rapidly lose its energy by mixing it suddenly with something else causing a "shut down"

Would your engine from your other thread have a way of supplying both somethings. (I say yes)

edit on 14-11-2016 by BASSPLYR because: Got some of my colors goofy n fixed

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: mbkennel

Yes i suggest another thing is causing the green other than borane fuels.

No i dont think its barium. Its too light green than the color if the greenlady. Also, i say greenlady not green due to seeding.

I will give clues.

I say if the green lady or something using similar tech is flying really, really, really, really high she would appear bright red. But that her color would take 2 minutes or more to happen in the exhaust trail.

As she gets lower shed be pinkish. Still really, really, really high.

Get her to her cruising altitude of just really high where "things" are more common she will be a solid green and her colors will occure about 3/4 of a second into exhaust stream.

Get her lower then along with "things" theres also "another thing" so the color becomes a combo of the two "things".

Then when at low alt red color since the first "thing" doesnt happen anymore but only the later "thing".

So i say greenlady at take off is red if shes got her full rig going.

Then at cruising alt she turns green.

If she had a big sister that flies even higher shed continue on to true red. But that would be stupid high up there.

Which makes me wonder about all the pretty colors ive seen up there. Ive seen blue, yellow, green, and stoplight red.

Also a dull candle flame colored light thats just from a plasma sheath.

Confused? Dont be its all very elemental. Throw in some quantum science. And you have your answer.

Now heres something. If bright red that means really really really really high up or realy low. Wth were the trio of bright red stars crossing the horizon very high up i saw last year in the wee hours. The middle light banked and started heading out onto a new course somewhere north. The other two continued on west. Wth was that a flight of hypersonic bombers in near space on a practice run? A trio of NRO birds taking greenladys job to a whole new level? A trio of hypersonic fighters leaving no sonic boom on manuevers? Something else? Lots to ponder.

Also if something is losing its energy via photons whats it losing its energy using less of.

Could you force a something to rapidly lose its energy by mixing it suddenly with something else causing a "shut down"

Would your engine from your other thread have a way of supplying both somethings. (I say yes)

Wouldn't friction cause something to rapidly lose energy more than anything else? Friction might cause something to glow red through heat, is there anything that could turn heat green?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
I had been under the impression that "most" of the people involved in the discussion knew exactly what it was but were playing a what if game for the sake of everyone else.

Sometimes that's all you can do. On some topics. Maybe not even that.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

You'd be surprised. I've heard of cases the DIA left some things alone, while taking down the important parts.

Sometimes they leave up amazing cookie trail remains whilst disposing of the core bits they were really, really hacked about.

O'course, DOE is even more likely to remove entire threads once DIA gives them transcripts with the people's real world names on.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

Then it would be the alkali seeding used for the MHD generator.

Well, you got to put something in the intake. Either you can ionize the absolute dog crap out of a huge volume of intake air, which would be tough, or you could burn something ionize-y in the inlet that would stay ionized all the way through. Or something else.

The inlet air has to be manipulable by the system. I would think. He said.

new topics

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join