It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very weird theory that I found on the Internet

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: theMediator

You are confused. There is only ONE vampire being interviewed.

The full title was Interview with the Vampire Louis de Pointe du Lac, but that is hard to fit on a poster or book cover.

Dude, that's your first post telling me I was "confused" because you seem to think, yet offer no proof, that the real title was "Interview with the Vampire Louis de Pointe du Lac".

And then I said "Even if there is just one interviewed, we wouldn't say THE." Because frankly, it makes much more sense for the book and movie to be called "Interview with A Vampire" because there is more than one vampire in that universe. Even if the original book had a THE in it, it still wouldn't change the fact that the title makes more sense with an A.

That's when you went, tssssiioouuu! Out there!
You went on and on debating on your imaginary title of the book and trying to "teach me a lesson" in some sort of arrogant and useless way on the issue of...grammar? I mean, what the hell are you thinking? Unless you find my writing too complicated, it's obvious I don't have grammar problems.

All this time, not a single proof on your "Interview with the Vampire Louis de Pointe du Lac" and now you are writing like if you we're deranged or something.

Dude, calm down. It's not the end of the world if people think something else. Do you fear that multiple universes are real and that you ALSO remember it being something else but force yourself to refuse it which would make you insane in trying to not be insane in the first place?

Anyway, I feel just fine about us having switched universe, so what? It's not like anyone here has the full truth on the universe and the reason of our existence.
edit on 24-9-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Here's what Google as to say about : "interview with the vampire Louis of Pointe-du-Lac".

No results found for "interview with the vampire Louis of Pointe-du-Lac".

And yes, I know French enough to know that it's "Pointe-du-Lac"...French grammar is actually a lot more complicated than English.
edit on 24-9-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I'm fluent in French, you're doing it wrong. You do know that is the name of the title character right?

edit on 24-9-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
so, guys, where are all the other Berenstains? surely other immigrants got their name spelled that way instead of stein.. no?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Your grammar is the issue though.

Who is the interview with? It is with Louis. The title of the book is for the subject. Hence THE and not A.

It's not my fault you didn't pay attention in grade school...

Your reading comprehension is horrible as well. What's the last part of my quote say? That was never the actual title. It's what the title was supposed to be but instead we got what we got.

That wall of text though, it sure didn't say anything for how many words were there.

edit on 25-9-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Records

a reply to: Milah

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Thanks! 9 of the 13 persons with the surname are from Philadelphia, PA per census data from link above.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I found on person on this thread that remembered "Dusty's Treehouse."
They even took the trouble of digging up the soundtrack and posting it.
Now it seems to be deleted.
What gives?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I found on person on this thread that remembered "Dusty's Treehouse."
They even took the trouble of digging up the soundtrack and posting it.
Now it seems to be deleted.
What gives?

what infolurker posted after Hastings22 replied?

www.televisiontunes.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Here are the links to the other post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

By the way guys, I think the

Mirror, Mirror on the wall, Who is the fairest of them all that is now "Magic Mirror" is a bigger story.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
That's currently yes. The immigration data is 17 individuals from the 20's so it looks like we had a bad speller working at the time, or someone who was purposely messing up Jewish names.

a reply to: Milah

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

What's the last part of my quote say? That was never the actual title. It's what the title was supposed to be but instead we got what we got.

Wow, you are stubborn and oblivious.

"Interview with the Vampire Louis de Pointe du Lac" never happened outside of your mind. It never was suppose to be because there are zeeeero sources. That's the only part I've been debating with you AAAALL this time.

Your grammar is the issue though.

No the issue is that "Interview with the Vampire Louis de Pointe du Lac" never was and you keep debating on it. I know what the f^&*$%$ means Interview with a vampire AND Interview with THE F%#$^ING VAMPIRE MEANS. Everyone knows the damn difference, it's not like you have this out-of-this world grammar skills and you are teaching me something.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: Night Star

Ignore the troll, Night. How many times have we explained to him/her the same exact points what you've just explained? It just goes in circles. He/she knows this isn't a debatable subject, as I've already explained this to him/her. He/she is just throwing this conversation off over and over again. Best to ignore the trolls.

You know what, I should have noticed your post much earlier. I've been wasting my time.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

haha you know what I mean. Stop baiting me.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Yeah, it just goes in circles. He makes the same arguments, you explain the same points, on and on as if he has forgotten all the previous interactions. If you go back a number of pages you'll see that we clearly explained things to him (what this phenomenon is and what we are or are not saying,) and answered all of his questions, and yet he just keeps commenting like he's new to the topic. I've encountered a great deal of trolls like this on forums. They love picking on people who post about controversial subjects (or more precisely, ideas or events which are difficult to defend with evidence.) They will harass and harass you, on and on, until you realize it's just an endless loop. When you call them out on it they usually break out in text laughter and start kidding around with you like very little children.

I'll never forget how I got roped into a huge debate about David Icke's reptilian theory. I actually do not personally believe in that theory and never did, but I was curious about it (as I am of many things.) I asked if anyone knew of any actual evidence of it or not. I forget which site it was. Boy oh boy, I got quite a grilling for just ASKING lol Two or three trolls went after me and I debated them, beating down all of their ridiculous arguments (they could never win, since I was asserting absolutely nothing and in being intellectually honest, there is nothing wrong with asking a question which no one can assert a definite answer to.) After I bested them, they resorted to very childish responses and I realized I'd been duped. Several hours of my life I'll never get back.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I've just learned of a 'new' Mandela Effect. It's probably not new to many of you, but to me it sure is! What's actually kind of weird is that, with all of these strange changes to iconic lines, I started wondering what other lines might be changed. My mind went to this film the other day, wondering if it had been changed, because it's so well known and loved. (Synchronicity or a lucky guess?) Turns out it has been altered as well!

One of the most memorable lines in cinema (for me at least): My momma always said life is like a box of chocolates: you never know what you're gonna get.

Now it's: "My momma always said life was like a box of chocolates..."

I clearly remember the "is," because I love this film and have seen it multiple times! I don't remember the wording in text at all (I mention this because many people no doubt quoted it online,) just from that scene, both from the film and different programs which showed the famous clip. Every time he said "is."

This version doesn't even make sense! If it was "...life was like a box of chocolates..," then the later half of the sentence should be: "...you never knew what you were going to get." Instead, he says: "...you never know what you're going to get."

These changes aren't just annoying, sometimes they just make no sense! (And indeed, this line being altered has its irony!)

edit on 25-9-2015 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: adding a paragraph

edit on 25-9-2015 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: fixing

edit on 25-9-2015 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: adding words

edit on 25-9-2015 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: fixing

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
This version doesn't even make sense! If it was "...life was like a box of chocolates..," then the later half of the sentence should be: "...you never knew what you were going to get." Instead, he says: "...you never know what you're going to get."

I totally agree that the sentence makes more sense with IS than WAS because of the way he finishes the sentence...I too always thought it was IS...but that also could because we are better in grammar than Forest Gump!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
His character has an IQ of 75 and you're saying he should have known better?

When does this end? Is every bad memory of yours due to shifting/merging timelines? How many excuses will you make for yourself?

a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

edit on 25-9-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Better at grammar...

I would hope so.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The irony should please the Hopper. Also, I remember Forest being spelled Forrest in my timeline, but they'll argue the reliability of their memories. SMH.

new topics

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join