It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berenstein Bears Bust Bankster's Comet Impact & Alien Invasion Farce: Premonition?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Ok.... I am freaking dafuq out right now.
Born in 79
It was "stEin."
It was "Mirror, mirror."
It was a "Beautiful day in THE neighborhood."
It was sex IN the city
It was interview with A vampire

.....However, I very clearly remember Mandela being released, elected president of his S. Africa and living until 2013
......BUT...... I DISTINCTLY remember Billy Graham dying around 2000-2004ish. HUGE deal on TV and the news. Imagine my surprise when a friend told me he was still alive.
So what frigg'n timeline did I pop out of???!!!????

I have a female friend who I've known since 2nd grade that has a photogenic memory. I trust her memory much better than mine so I'll ask her about these in a way that she has to give me her remembrance without "contaminating" the result. Will update this post with the findings.
edit on 23-9-2015 by bismarcksea because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
It's great to hear people are networking and asking around, as its not like most of us watch/read

Berenstein Bears
Mister Rogers' Neighborhood
Snow White

as adults unless with kids in which case we likely aren't paying attention to every scene nor word since we seen it or some of it already

Which begs the question: Why are the only widespread word/spelling anomolies among children's entertainment?

I'm not a fan of Hollywood so never bothere to pay attention to Interview with a/the Vampire, Forrest Gump, nor anything with 'Sex' in it!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I couldn't tell you when in the year it was but I was standing it the same spot before and after it happened

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: saneboy

originally posted by: skunkape23
a reply to: Milah
I guess I'm in X'er.
It was "stein."
It was "Mirror, mirror."
It was a "Beautiful day in the neighborhood."
Does anybody remember 'Dusty's Treehouse?"

My memory is the same as skunkape23. Aside from Dusty's Treehouse (that I don't remember at all).

Nobody does! I did a Google search and my computer crashed.
It was this dude with a chili-bowl haircut living in a tree with a puppet crow, a blue squirrel, and a creepy spider puppet named "Maxine."
They would fly around the world in a hot-air balloon and visit factories. I specifically remember an episode where they traveled to a broom factory.
I can still hum the theme melody.
Nobody else I know has ever seen it.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I'm from the Stein universe, where things used to make sense in the world. I was born in early 80s.
I remember The neighborhood, In the city, and A vampire, oh and mirror mirror. Hmm... vampires and mirrors. Theres a link. Now what neighborhood in what city are they trying to tell us about.

Somebody is either sending a message, or reality is simply unraveling before our eyes...
Another one for me was the Great Pumpkin coming out and appearing at the end of the Charlie Brown book/movie. He had vines for arms and legs. Now apparently he never exists. Could just be what I was imagining as a kid what it would look like. But I really thought I remembered he came out and spoke to charlie brown, and after, he goes and tells his friends, and they come to the pumpkin patch and hes not there anymore. And they make fun or him or something.

If this turns out to be another legitimate mandela effect, there is another mention of Great something. Great Grizzly comet. Great deception. Great Pumpkin.

I'll just go ahead and predict everything is going to spin out of control with ever increasing momentum until its utter insanity via Event Horizon. Will the battle of armageddon be between the Steins and Stains? I'd like to know when the first mandela effect was noticed. When did reality change? That could be important. I mean the first major one we can all agree on.

Maybe something Did happen in 2012? Something more subtle than anyone expected?

Anyone else remember the Great Pumpkin? I have only heard about this one, not confirmed. I still need to watch it this Halloween to make sure he doesn't appear.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

But why do you mention Forrest Gump in your last post? Is there one associated with that film, as well?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I remember Dusty's Treehouse! Mainly the theme song (difficult to replicate here (!) and the fact it was in the mornings before school. This would have been some tome between 1976-79????

Also….BerenstEIN.

edit on 24-9-2015 by Hastings22 because: typo!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hastings22
I remember Dusty's Treehouse! Mainly the theme song (difficult to replicate here (!) and the fact it was in the mornings before school. This would have been some tome between 1976-79????

Also….BerenstEIN.

La da da da. la da da da dottity dah dah. Dee doo dee dee do. La ti da ti da di da!
Something like that.
It's good to know I'm not the only crazy one.

edit on 24-9-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: skunkape23

www.televisiontunes.com...

That's my new jam.
I'm going to crank that one up when I'm fighting the Martian Invaders.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I find it more interesting that the rich bear was working with a bunch of weasles, who dressed as aliens to trick people into selling their homes.... hmmm hint much??!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I was never too into the B-Bears but many of my schoolmates were. I never heard 'stain' until the recent controversy. I was watching a film a few months ago and they referred to the Bears as STEIN. Don't recall what the film was but I think it was on Netflix. I have never heard anyone say Magic Mirror in contrast to Mirror Mirror until now. Fred Rogers always said THE Neighborhood. I watched and sang with him nearly every day of my youth even though I had so little time. This is all unusual. Things evolve and change in culture but to have these historical artifacts be rewritten before our eyes is curious. As strange as it will be for me to do I must find out if my mother still has a B-Bear book from many decades ago. It would be untouched in a forgotten place, except perhaps by silverfish. It may answer to me whether a hoax is being perpetrated or as fantastical as it seems, if reality has changed. What's next, finding out people are alive who we all remember having died? If CERN changed reality how would we know, or remember? Perhaps this way. Or is it that somehow our minds were mass hypnotized through some media, as a test to see if we could be memory-implanted to have false recall and the test subjects identified by Snow White, B-Bears, Mr. Rogers and who knows what all? Oh my, there goes my mind!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I was born in 1986, however I clearly remember getting the Berenstein Bears from my school library.

Me Rogers sang of a beautiful day in THE neighborhood, and It still is Mirror, Mirror in my memory. So odd.

I knew of the Bears timeline shift? But not the last two.

Is it odd that I am born in 1986 though and not 1985.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
^What?! they DELETED the Great Pumpkin scene at the end? didn't know about that one! i do recall at the end of the movie as well, that the shadow of gnarly vines, then the shadow of the pumpkin, then the pumpkin itself with a grimace on its face, comes out and scares Charlie! - What is the ending NOW?!

As for Forrest Gump, i remember seeing that scene where he's sitting on the bench with the gal, and he mumbles 'Mommas always SAID, life IS like a box of chocolates'. With his mumbly southern(?) slang accent plus speech impediment, I can understand how this one is somewhat ambiguous. After googling, it seems like 99% people heard 'IS' but in the movie (at least current reality) he does say LIFE WAS like a box of chocolates.

I'll remain on the fence (not certain) about the/a vampire, as well as with and/in the city cuz I really never fancy Hollywood except scifi/action flicks! I do remember them as the vampire but in the city which may be half off what most Generation Xers remember as if I'm reading correctly, most X'ers remember it as a vampire but i disagree on that one.

My developing theory is that folks who remember the original version of reality are more right-brained than folks who accept the current version! For the record, I'm a lefty and feel most of us are generally more perceptive and resistant to peer pressure as well as pop culture.

Level of calcification of the pineal might also be involved in susceptabiity to programming, but that's ones less measurable, currently. I'd say most people have way to much 'going on' in their lives between relationships, 'job', physical addictions/indulgences, to even stop to worry about reality even if we strike up an intellectual conversation on the matter.

Come to think of it, I've notice intellectuality among virtually all folks nowadays seems to have been replaced by a pseudointellectuality where the focus is instead on self-righteousness and litigiousness, rather than actual progression away from nevertheless instinctual behavior!

edit on 24-9-2015 by Milah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
WHAT? why have the chandged it?
it Was " IS ". odd.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Yeah, I distinctly "hear" in the movie clip:

(Life "Was" like a box of chocolates) in the movie clip now. Though most posts on the internet still show (Life "IS" like a box of chocolates).

What "Is" is now "Was"

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bismarcksea

I DISTINCTLY remember Billy Graham dying around 2000-2004ish. HUGE deal on TV and the news. Imagine my surprise when a friend told me he was still alive.
So what frigg'n timeline did I pop out of???!!!????

I watched the whole huge thing on TV also constantly commenting to Family how big a deal was made of his passing, I had to look this up because I could not believe you were suggesting it didn't happen!!

Occupation Evangelist
Years active 1947-2014

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Anyone else remember the Great Pumpkin?

Yes I remember Great Pumpkin!

Maybe the memory is all full on our virtual reality existence or maybe someone hacked it and messed it up may crash the program!

(3) BERENSTEIN also alludes to the Yiddish "b'reinshtein", which combines the Hebrew prefix "b'", meaning "from"; the German "rein", meaning "kosher" or "clean"; and the metonymic "shtein", derived from the German "Scheuerstein", meaning "kitchen" or "hearth". "Berenstein" (and Bernstein, as the shortened form) thus also means "from a kosher family".

From a clean kitchen
Now it is stained.
www.worldfamilies.net...
edit on 24-9-2015 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This thread is cool, love it.

But the forrest Gump one I know is a misconception because it always annoyed me.

I remember his mother saying the phrase in the film and sure she said life is like a box of chocolates.

But when Gump quoted the phrase to the lady at the bus stop he said his mother used to say life was like a box of chocolates...wasn't it always that?

Weird though, still a great thread and worth a flag for sure.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

This thread is great and more than a little freaky! And so I had to look a little bit more into the Mandela effect and have stumbled upon something that blew the remainder of my mind.

Jiffy Peanut Butter is actually called Jiff Peanut Butter? WHAT?!!! I clearly remember Jiffy from my childhood, it definitely wasn’t Jiff.

As far as the other effects....all of my family and I remember the Berenstein Bears, Mirror Mirror, Life IS like a box of chocolates....I was born in 1984
edit on 24-9-2015 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2015 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join