It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very weird theory that I found on the Internet

page: 105
<< 102  103  104   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I remember it as Bernstein also, and on another related issue, I read Robert Jordan's "Wheel of Time" series in the late 90's early 2000's, and decided to reread the series in order for it to be fresh in my mind when I read the books published after I had moved on to other things. It is a strange experience because there are a number of things that do not fit in quite right with my memories of the way things happened in the way I read it way back when.

I have also done some catching up with old friend and have had them recall memories that I didn't have.

So if a portion of us have slipped in from another dimension or alternative universe, I am one who was in that different reality.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: gypsycat and decided to reread the series in order for it to be fresh in my mind

And that's the point. When something isn't fresh (and even then that's not always the case) we can easily mis-remember it through no fault of our own or our intellect.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

52 states for sure! Yellow sun, always was for me, still is yellow in my paintings I did before I switched to this timeline..... was therisa like my best friend.... definatly, is now definitely or some weird spelling..... this planet is soooooooooo small now, or continents are way bigger... its too many things to deny, "Luke I am your father".....

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: hidingthistime

I am not sure who that guy is, but it seems like you are doing this:

Lol, no, it is the opposite my friend! My eyes are open, yours are closed....your head is the one buried in the sand! Lol......

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Really? A Nuh Uh? Got it. Thanks. I guess my only possible retort to such a reply would be: so's your face.
edit on 12-4-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

110% sure it was -stein....I had a crush on girl with the last name Stein.....lol...110% sure it was Stein.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Sounds like your crush affected your memory.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Name the 52 states.

The sun is both yellow and white depending on when and where it is viewed from. It's yellow for me today.

Therisa isn't even the right way to spell it...but you've allow the memory of how your friend spells her name to change your memory of how you think MT's name was spelled.

I can't believe you think the planet is smaller than it used to be. Do you know what all that would affect? Please do some research on "what if the earth was smaller".

top topics

<< 102  103  104   >>

join