It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very weird theory that I found on the Internet

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

So your argument is that since a lot of people are wrong, it must be right...

Do you really not see your logical fallacy??

The reason a lot of ATS members won't let this go is this can feed psychosis. It isn't healthy. I feel I am doing you a service by reminding you how foolish you sound.

In argumentation theory, an argumentum ad populum (Latin for "appeal to the people") is a fallacious argument that concludes that a proposition is true because many or most people believe it: "If many believe so, it is so."

You aren't right now, you weren't right in the past and you won't be right anytime in the near future.

and your arguing with mental patients on whether they're sane or not?? lol well, what does that make you?
come on join us!...on the dark crazy side!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TWILITE22
I definitely remember "Interview with a Vampire" cause I was a huge fan of Anne Rice books ,not "Interview with the Vampire"

Of course it's Interview with A vampire, I remember it clear as day and it's always been that way...there are more than one vampires in the story so it just can't be THE vampire!

Well, it's been changed for THE and I don't know when, where and how.

What the hell is going on! And I also clearly remember Berenstein because I remember how much I hated them.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

You are confused. There is only ONE vampire being interviewed.

The full title was Interview with the Vampire Louis de Pointe du Lac, but that is hard to fit on a poster or book cover.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TWILITE22

It doesn't sound like you were as big a fan as you think you were...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator

originally posted by: TWILITE22
I definitely remember "Interview with a Vampire" cause I was a huge fan of Anne Rice books ,not "Interview with the Vampire"

Of course it's Interview with A vampire, I remember it clear as day and it's always been that way...there are more than one vampires in the story so it just can't be THE vampire!

Well, it's been changed for THE and I don't know when, where and how.

What the hell is going on! And I also clearly remember Berenstein because I remember how much I hated them.

I'm sure we will see much more of these changes as more people are taking notice imo I think it has to do with all the other paranormal type things happening I truly believe this is all connected somehow...I just don't know what the common thread is cause there is so many bizarre things going on that blows my mind.I'm a fifty year old and have always paid attention to the unusual/paranormal I have never seen anything like this in my life...so many eyewitness reports of unusual creatures,haunting's,unusual sighting's to the point where they are the norm.
I'm with you what the hell is going on?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

You are confused. There is only ONE vampire being interviewed.

Even if there is just one interviewed, we wouldn't say THE.

Interview with THE president
Interview with an artist
Interview with THE Pope
Interview with A survivor

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Oh my goodness.

So lets discuss Grammar as has already been done in this thread, but apparently you need another lesson.

Which is correct:

1) Interview with A vampire Louis de Pointe du Lac.

2) Interview with THE vampire Louis de Pointe du Lac.

The answer is 2. The title was very long so the author and publisher agreed to just shorten it to Interview with THE Vampire. It is implying that THE Vampire is Louis de Pointe du Lac.

The issue for this one is some people fail at the comprehension of the subject in the title and the grammar usage associated with the subject.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Well I think you're suffering from the same phenomena because I can't find nowhere that the book was once called "Interview with the vampire Louis de Pointe du Lac".

Maybe you come from another dimension or you're TOTALLY CRAZY!

You seem to think you are right and we are aaaaall wrong...you could be right, but it doesn't seem that way does it?

edit on 23-9-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It was never called that, the title was too long so it was shortened by the author and publisher.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Wait, I missed the edit you did where you said it doesn't seem like I am right...all the evidence says you are wrong. The only evidence you think proves your case is your own faulty memory. You then engage in confirmation bias to find others with faulty memory.

I find it funny the ones who are so adamant they are right seem to fail at grammar, punctuation and spelling for the most part.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

It may be a variation but they chose it for the reason which I explained.

I was referring to the title description. Did you not read my post?

Here's some food for thought: since I've been posting about a subject like this on ATS for a bit, do you think maybe this idea had not been suggested to me before? Do you think that, just maybe, this 'LoneCloud' guy had considered that very question on his own? And hey, how about considering that him and, oh, the tons of other people from various cultures and languages all around the world who have alternate memories of reality of the same exact things might be right? If you're not willing to consider the possibility then you have nothing to add.

I used to read advanced psychology when I was 17 (about 20 years ago.) I know a wee bit about how the human mind works.

Your comments are humdrum.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TWILITE22

Maybe so. There are people online who claim things have always changed like this but at one time only shamans or awoken souls knew it, and I watched a video where one woman points out that it's only now that many people are noticing these changes in reality.

I've had bizarre synchronicities like you describe many times in the past. Often it would happen when I thought something, or said something to someone, that the same exact phrase would be repeated on whatever TV show or film was playing at the time. Perhaps this indicates a spiritual connection to the universe? Lately I've noticed numbers of three in a row a great deal. Many, many nights I come home from my job and look at the clock on my stove and it says: 2:22 or 3:33, or I check later and it's 4:44. Many times I've checked clocks while I was busy writing and see these same numbers. Never 1:11, not ever. Usually it's 4:44, for whatever reason (be it AM or PM.) Also there have been some strange synchronicities while researching this very topic, and other people have encountered some of their own.
edit on 24-9-2015 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: spelling error

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Psychology? That shows you haven't researched this. Memory is neuroscience.

a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

edit on 24-9-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Wait, I missed the edit you did where you said it doesn't seem like I am right...all the evidence says you are wrong.

That's not what I edited in the post, I changed a "your" to "you're"...hell, you can't even read it seems and now you want us to believe that you are right and we are all wrong.

And what evidence do you have for "Interview with the vampire Louis de Pointe du Lac" ?

Till now, you offer nothing other than misplaced arrogance while standing on your high horse.
edit on 24-9-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Hah, that's adorable. I don't need your affirmation or your approval to show that you are wrong. Physical evidence says you are wrong.

As far as the Vampire novels, all that information is in this thread. Perhaps you should have put some effort in. I already gave you a grammar lesson, I can't hold your hand for the rest of your life.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Their shortening of IWTV shouls serve to remind us to give more credence to discrepancies where there is both a written and auditory component like

Mirror Mirror - theres the original (disney?) Snow White video audio to compare to albeit different versions of the script

ditto for Mr Rogers Neighborhood, and to an extent, the way most folks have read and said Berenstein compared to the new spelling on print and on media

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

So in your own little world, you are right but can't prove it. You have zero physical evidence.
You never gave me a grammar lesson, you're the one claiming that the book is named something else with no proof and then debating from your frabrication.

I think you just might have a gigantic ego problem, let it go it's going to kill you.
You're making a fool of yourself, let it go.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator

So in your own little world, you are right but can't prove it. You have zero physical evidence.
You never gave me a grammar lesson, you're the one claiming that the book is named something else with no proof and then debating from your frabrication.

I think you just might have a gigantic ego problem, let it go it's going to kill you.
You're making a fool of yourself, let it go.

I think it is fear. Fear that there may be something to this. Why else is the unbeliever so invested in hanging out in this thread to try to prove there is nothing to this. If the poster thinks it is ludicrous, why not hahaha and move on to a topic he can relate to?

BerenstEin-phobia.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Are you OK? I have ALL the physical evidence. Do you have something that shows Interview with A Vampire? Berenstein Bears? No? Then you have no evidence, and I have all of it...

Why is this so confusing for you? I am definitely sticking with the fact you probably just aren't the best speller...or is that another of my fRabrications? I would suggest you actually read the thread. Everything you've brought up was already thoroughly discussed.

And I NEVER claimed the book was named something else. The book has ALWAYS been Interview with A Vampire. But I read Prism of the Night which discussed how it ended up the way it did. Are you too dense to understand that? The book title is a play on the book itself, which is an interview with THE vampire Louis. Jesus, have you even read the book? I highly doubt it. You probably only saw the movie.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Deny Ignorance. I am denying you your bias confirmation.

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join