It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS ISIS ISIS

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
US trained them in 2012 in Jordan???

Of course they did, they also supplied them with the weapons and intelligence.

It's always the same story...how can people still hold credibility from the US government??

100 years of this bulls***, the same persons are financing both sides, innocents being killed and for what?

Every step, absudity is all I see.
The whole world is a giant conspiracy, there is no other way. We are all being played with.

We need to wake up and take the world back in the hands of humanity.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: OneManArmy

Iran is on the list. Of course their plot doesn’t always go exactly as they planned.

But if you look at how Obama, Kerry and Hillary ( wicked Witch of the west) Clinton act you can see cleary, as you mention, that these people are working on a script already written and they HAVE TO abide by it, or else

Anyone that TRULY understands politics knows that they are all actors, acting out a grand theatre for public consumption, the public facade of the financial elite that really pulls all the strings. They literally own everything, especially the slimy, self serving narcissists that levitate towards positions of "power" in the name of representing "the people", they do literally by definition of narcissism think they are always right(did you see the Tont Blair article resolving himself for having anything to do with whats happening in Iraq right now, it was truly jaw droppingly staggering).
These people are mentally ill and they make decisions that affect all of us. Just look at the human death toll of the last 100 years, its not rocket science to see that something is seriously wrong with the world. While every effort is made to prevent us from getting to the TOP of the problem with propaganda making us blame the helpless, the foreigner, the whites, the muslims, the jews, the christians, the blacks, the hispanics, the eastern europeans, the poor, the disabled, the gays, the abortionists, the anti abortionists, the creationists or the "scientists", the individualists, the collectivists, the climate change skeptics, the climate change evangelists, none of the above is to blame.

When a ship crashes into a harbour the one held to account is the captain.

When a business fails, the responsibility lies with the CEO.

So why is that when the world is falling off a cliff, do we blame everyone but the Power Elite for the sorry state of affairs we find ourselves in?

I just find the whole Iran situation a tragic comedy, of blatant hypocritical snake oil salesmanship, foisted upon an unwitting mind numbed public to achieve a plan that has been in motion for centuries.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: teslarocks

IIRC these are the guys that popped up when AQ moved into the Syrian conflict. You probably don't remember them because they are more commonly referred to as "The Opposition" in the Syrian civil war.

For some reason though, my brain keeps telling me that these are the guys that sprang up when AQ decided it was going to start parading as a diplomatic organization and open up an embassy.

I am at work right now, so don't really have time to research, but it's definitely one of those two things that birthed these you know whats.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Do we know for sure whether they ran or simply recognized a new leadership?
I personally know nothing about ISIS or Baghdadi so for all i know they are the "Good Guys" running the Corrupt Foreign powers out of their homeland..of course i could be wrong...but if killing people makes them bad then there are certainly no good guys on either side...I know if i were an american taking over unwanted Chinese/Russian/ whatever bases that had been set up on u.s soil against American wishes i would not be considered an extremist terrorist by my fellow Americans but im sure the "other" guys would be painting the worst possible picture of me...Again i know nothing which is why i cant condemn anyone

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

For the Christians, and those who aren't but may be interested. This COULD be a possible scenario. It is a big long, he doesn't speak very fast, but if you watch to the end it may make sense, or fill in some pieces, or give you some pause for thought. Or it may make the hair on your arms stand straight up. Just putting it out there!

www.youtube.com...
Mid-East Prophecy Update -- June 15th, 2014 by JD Faraq (Bible prophecy)
edit on 17/6/14 by ccseagull because: added what video about

edit on 17/6/14 by ccseagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

Working with the rebels in Syria...... are you referring to the FSA? The SAME FSA that American General Paul E. Vallely has been working with for several years? Can we NOW connect the dots..... CIA.... Islamic Terrorists..... Global Domination....

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
"Doing a Google search does not bring up any information other then the last few days."

Try to startpage, not google ISIL
en.wikipedia.org...

But yes, it stinks!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA
No. You're completely wrong. Our soldiers fight for their country and what theircoutry stands for. So when they come home they come home to their country in which there is no one to fight. Now the jihadists fight for a religion, a ideology or a religious sect. They have no country (this is evident because they don't recognise boundaries) Libya, Syria, Iraq, Iran< Afghanistan, The list is endless. They want a unified Muslim world. Now when they come home, the home by the way is not their religious country and even as stated by them to be "the hated western cesspit", what do you think that they will do. As for the record I don't really hate anyone . I'm just a realist. Oops. Sorry. Take that back. I really hate Peirs Morgan. Er and Jerry Springer. Oh and that obnoxious little kid in that advert.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Ive heard they are taking over control of iraq and that they have links to al-qaeda.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Did anyone yet notice a few things about letters lately?

SISI-Egypt
ISI-Pakistan
ISIS-Iraq

Hahhahahaha

HU is playing who for a fool?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The ISIS Ploy: Illuminati Sorcery and Sacrifice

by Zen Gardner

It’s rather ironic that this latest wave of Western armed and financed “Islamic” militants invading Iraq and now conveniently threatening Syria and Iran is named ISIS. Or is it deliberate? It’s being used to stand for this oddly anglicised fabricated “Islamic State in Iraq and Syria” full on barbaric movement presently sweeping Iraq, but anyone acquainted with any degree of occult knowledge or esoteric mythology know the goddess Isis is one of the most important figures in the so-called mystery schools and a favorite of Freemasonry and the Illuminati. And for many very dark reasons for which they have manipulated, murdered and thoroughly deceived humanity for millennia. While the US is currently once again self-appointedly deciding whether to go into all out overt war on this entire region from Lebanon to Iran based on this “unforeseen phenomenon”, this parasitic plan goes on full throttle, ripping the guts out of millions of innocent people’s lives for the Machiavellian desires of a few. All while they hoodwink the masses into a completely backwards interpretation of their devious sorcery. These “elite” few are fueled by something besides their psychopathy – it’s an occult allegiance to powerful symbolic entities, whether they are all fully conscious of their allegiances to these powers or not. Such is the case of most of manipulated humanity.

Isis and the Illuminati

It’s important to know that almost every portrayal of a feminine goddess, a specialty of Freemasonic art, literature and architecture, hails back to Isis, no matter whether it’s called “The Statue of Liberty”, “Blind Justice”, “Mother Mary”, “Columbia” or some other “Queen of Heaven” or whatever label they want to give her. They’re almost all the same entity. Isis in turn goes back to Sumer and the goddess Semiramis, or Ishtar, an embodiment of this same esoteric deity. She was/is considered the goddess of enchantment and magic. Married to her brother Osiris, the two of whom then gave birth to the infamous Horus, all major characters in the play, she wandered looking for the dismembered penis of her former husband “wailing and moaning like the wind”. Hence the world “crown capitals” of Washington DC, the City of London and the Vatican all boasting phallic obelisks in this memory, as well as many other major financial and political energy centers. The true worldly “powers that be” are beholden to other “Powers that Be” that are not so worldly. This may need more research and validation on your part but for me and many other researchers it is very evident. When this becomes apparent, reading into the symbols and embedded images and language of our carefully created culture becomes a much easier and even every day task. At that point it may become a bit overwhelming but don’t let it be, it’s been there all the time, we just didn’t see it. The Illuminati is actually a rather flimsy label considering all we know about the workings of these dark occult driven psychopaths. Their derivation is not as important as their current effects on humanity, but understanding their roots gives light to their intentions. That being said, here’s a quote on their roots, tying them into Isis worship and obeisance.

"Popular history texts and encyclopedias generally paint the Illuminati as having its origins in 1776 Bavaria. However, the origins go back much further. The Illuminati are tied directly through masonry to the sun and Isis cults of ancient Egypt. Killing was a mystical experience to this branch of the Mystery Schools. They not only maintained their control by murder and threats of murder, they believed that the assassin could acquire the gnosis, or soul energy from the victim. This is the theory behind the human and animal sacrifices of Satanists throughout history (and the ritual child abuse etc). Satanists believe that sacrifices release more of it than anything else. Such are the dark and sordid machinations of the deluded souls who think their gnosis accumulations and illumination will give them some form of deity or immortality. . .

Everything has meaning folks. You just have to go beyond the surface.

Now a wise person won’t necessarily go for all of this

There’s just enough to do a hell of a trick

And it aint even trick or treat or Halloween yet!

edit on 17-6-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
There telling the world that their sacrificing a great many people…particularly fundamentalist and Arab Muslims…
Not only them

But the 911 folks, the poor American and NATO troops caught up in this fake war.

You’re being sacrificed like lambs

Awaken people

Stop dying for pigs

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccseagull

For the Christians, and those who aren't but may be interested. This COULD be a possible scenario. It is a big long, he doesn't speak very fast, but if you watch to the end it may make sense, or fill in some pieces, or give you some pause for thought. Or it may make the hair on your arms stand straight up. Just putting it out there!

www.youtube.com...
Mid-East Prophecy Update -- June 15th, 2014 by JD Faraq (Bible prophecy)

appreciate the link/message

the build up...about being an 'hour out of Baghdad' for 3 days... had me puzzled ---until his explaination was made

That makes sense... the ISIS will set up a independant state/government body/ caliphate outside of the Baghdad center of the current 'shia' Iraq...but do everything imaginable to cause the Baghdad State to crumble into non-existence

otherwise there's nothing new to hear

What I suggest everyone gets aware of is the ISIS March-on-Baghdad... was orchestrated by the Saudi's against the USA
and at the same time, the Ukraine pipeline explosion that supplies the EU was done by Ukraine ?Nazis? as agents of the USA

things seem to be piling-on for the time-line of the 2nd 'blood-moon' of this eerie Tetrad of 2014-2015... for the Red Horse of War to appear on 6 October 2014... perhaps conflicts in Iraq & Ukraine both drawing in the USA via subterfuge by other nations

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: MALBOSIA
No. You're completely wrong. Our soldiers fight for their country and what theircoutry stands for. So when they come home they come home to their country in which there is no one to fight. Now the jihadists fight for a religion, a ideology or a religious sect. They have no country (this is evident because they don't recognise boundaries) Libya, Syria, Iraq, Iran< Afghanistan, The list is endless. They want a unified Muslim world. Now when they come home, the home by the way is not their religious country and even as stated by them to be "the hated western cesspit", what do you think that they will do. As for the record I don't really hate anyone . I'm just a realist. Oops. Sorry. Take that back. I really hate Peirs Morgan. Er and Jerry Springer. Oh and that obnoxious little kid in that advert.

I don't agree. Sorry. Western soldiers fight for a pay cheque.
And then they come home to no money and no job and with an interesting skill set that could be used to earn money, but we trust they wont and usually they don't.

Your American I guess. What does your country stand for again?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The better part of 8 pages and this thread is tip-toeing around the identity of ISIS - let's put a stop to that right here.

Isis is the consort of Lucifer.

The Goddess Isis originated in Egypt and has inscribed on Her temple in Sais, "I, Isis, am all that has been, that is or shall be; no mortal man hath ever me unveiled."

By the period of the Roman Empire, she had become the most prominent deity of the Mediterranean basin.

Isis was originally considered a funerary goddess; in the Book of the Dead, Isis is regarded as the giver of life and food to the dead. After her resurrection Isis was considered "more powerful than a thousand soldiers" and "the clever-tongued one whose speech never fails."

Isis' name means, literally, "throne" in the Ancient Egyptian language

Masonic Goddess worship, from a collection of psychotic murderers, trained, funded and equipped by Saudi Arabia?

Saudi Arabia, as in Israel's lapdog - that Saudi Arabia?

Intriguing.

Casually, one might even say that the unfinished Temple symbolizes Solomon's unsuccessful attempt to re-establish Goddess worship in Israel.

Solomon, the father of freemasonry - that Solomon.

The traditions and romance of King Solomon's Temple are of transcendent importance to Masons aren't they? And to Israel, coincidentally enough.

If the reader is one of those able to summon to mind a map of Greater Israel, now would be the time to do so.

Terrorism's ultimate raison-d'être - that Greater Israel.

edit on 17-6-2014 by D377MC because: spelling, punctuation

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

*sigh*

Do you want terrorists to take over Iraq?
Because that's how you get terrorists to take over Iraq.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It's simple...The global economy is in near collapse. We need a boogeyman to grease the war machine.
These superstitious religious lunatics are perfect pawns, ripe for destruction and all will lick at the gravy.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: teslarocks
My questions are many. Has anyone heard of these evildoers before last week?

Yes - next question...

They've been around for at least 4-5 years and have been active in Syria for 3 years..

originally posted by: teslarocks
Geopolitically, this stinks. Your opinions please!

yes, it does, but look to Saudi and Qatar for the backers of ISIS, not the USA, the UK or anyone else.

Next!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: D377MC

Erm, ok....

Or, how about ISIS being an acronym? How about Islamic State in Iraq and al Sham - there we go...

On 9 April 2013, after the group expanded into Syria, it adopted the name "Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant", also known as "Islamic State in Iraq and al-Sham". It is abbreviated as ISIS or alternately ISIL. The final "S" in the acronym ISIS stems from the Arabic word Sham, which in the context of global jihad refers to the Levant or Greater Syria.

Linky winky

Nothing do with anything you said..
edit on 17/6/14 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Didn't see it on the first page but I heard about them about a year and a half ago in Syria. Did you know that the leader was held in GITMO and let out? The US was funding them in Syria.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join