It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS ISIS ISIS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Now the news medias are all asking: "Will ISIS commit a 911-style attack against the US?"

LOL
Yeah!! They're gonna drive their Toyota trucks over here and attack us with weapons that they got from American politicians! haha It's so easy to see through American news media and what they are trying to do. I'm still wondering how they will use this to open the door to Syria and Iran. Oh those evil Muslims!!! Israel is our friend!! haha
eyes wide open
edit on 17-6-2014 by Fylgje because: to add

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Think its been a long time in the planning between our paramilitary/black ops and the top echlens, bankers, royal families, and Saudi Arabia. A long term plan.

IS IS, ET_MAN used those words over and over in his major threads and especially his warning thread. And even then I wondered why he kept coding ISIS. I thought it was something to do with Sirius. Well perhaps Sirius is also a code for the middle east. But Isis is also associate with mercury and saturn. And saturn cult is very prevalent in the main Judiac religions including Muslim, and Mercury is in retrograde until July.

Katy Perry's song, Dark Horse which is very much symbolic of this and also the Colorado Airport statues.

The whole thing to me is pertaining to a world wide black operation to reset the human race to primitive standards or repression and their NWO fascism is theocracies that dismember people?

Or to create the struggle fight world wide, not necessarily to have this world, but to use these factions to create massive pain, chaos and suffering and then a restructuring which we also won't want.

And even writing all of this down, I'm aware it seems extreme and out in left field, but I just connect dots all the time and think is really orchestrated.
edit on 17-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
So, this group was funded by the U.S. back when we were trying to take Syria away from Assad, and now they are heading through Iraq on some sort of crusade. What I find interesting is that the statue of liberty is really a statue of the goddess Isis. I'd have to be in denial to not see some sort of connection to the U.S.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: teslarocks
I personally haven't heard of them before a couple of days ago. The same questions you posed are the same ones that have come to my mind. I find all this a bit 'subject' and I don't know what to make of it.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Very good questions. I too would be very interested in knowing who is funding this group. They seemed to come out of nowhere. That in itself is kind of fishy. I wonder if they're a splinter group of Al Qaeda or one of the other major terrorist groups. Did they become bored, disgruntled? It's eerie I also wonder how they can do so much damage with way fewer people. 35,000 Iraqi troops run from 800 of them? Something is very wrong here. I see a conspiracy in the making. I don't say that lightly, as I'm a skeptic at heart.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: metodex
The name ISIS is the english acronym we use, not the old gods illuminati mason rockefeller bilderberg rothschild bush conspiracy idiocy. You people are trying way too hard to push the same NWO bullcrap where it doesn't fit.It makes you arrogant,ignorant and extremely hard to take seriously.

Yip

The Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (alternatively translated as Islamic State in Iraq and Syria or Islamic State in Iraq and al-Sham) (Arabic: الدولة الاسلامية في العراق والشام‎ ʾad-dawla ʾal-islāmiyya fīl-‘irāq waš-šām or Arabic: داعش‎ dāʿiš), abbreviated ISIS or ISIL.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Why would an Islamic fundamentalist organisation have the name of a pagan god as there name ? That's idolatry and they would have to kill themselves! And as for funding, these people are a splinter group of Al Qaeda and the USA most definitely are not funding them. Now in who's interest would it be to fund a bunch of Sunni militants who want to kill shiite's and set up an Islamic caliphate? And why in the name of all that's Holy is the UK getting into bed with Iran?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: metodex

Yeah but you miss the point entirely
And that is these Islamic distorters of Muhammad’s (PBUH) message
….Are useful idiots for these notorious sinister Western people sitting in the wings drinking champagne at the destruction ISIL and other religious freaks are reaping on the Arabic and middle Eastern people.

As for ISIS, I think they defame the name ISIS

I would call them
ASHL
FOR ASSHOLES!

edit on 17-6-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Has anyone posted on this article yet?

www.wnd.com...

US trained them in 2012 in Jordan???

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
That’s why they strangely wanted to fight Syria, created this "Arab Spring" bs, went into Libya, and of course the Iraq war.

Fighting Terrorism is a sideline activity they utilize to invade and destabilize the Mideast countries they want to dominate.

If they didn’t invent it entirely with the bogus 911, then they definitely exploit it for their perverted policies

I probably should do a thread on this but I'm sure it has been covered. But with this ISIL sham this is relevant to the fact that Bush, Cheney, Obama and Kerry are following a script according to this very inside source.

www.salon.com...
In October, 2007, Gen. Wesley Clark gave a speech to the Commonwealth Club in San Francisco (seven-minute excerpt in the video below) in which he denounced what he called “a policy coup” engineered by neocons in the wake of 9/11. After recounting how a Pentagon source had told him weeks after 9/11 of the Pentagon’s plan to attack Iraq notwithstanding its non-involvement in 9/11, this is how Clark described the aspirations of the “coup” being plotted by Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz and what he called “a half dozen other collaborators from the Project for the New American Century”:

Six weeks later, I saw the same officer, and asked: “Why haven’t we attacked Iraq? Are we still going to attack Iraq?” He said: “Sir, it’s worse than that. He said – he pulled up a piece of paper off his desk – he said: “I just got this memo from the Secretary of Defense’s office. It says we’re going to attack and destroy the governments in 7 countries in five years – we’re going to start with Iraq, and then we’re going to move to Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Iran. Clark said the aim of this plot was this: “They wanted us to destabilize the Middle East, turn it upside down, make it under our control.” He then recounted a conversation he had had ten years earlier with Paul Wolfowitz — back in 1991 — in which the then-number-3-Pentagon-official, after criticizing Bush 41 for not toppling Saddam, told Clark: “But one thing we did learn [from the Persian Gulf War] is that we can use our military in the region – in the Middle East – and the Soviets won’t stop us. And we’ve got about 5 or 10 years to clean up those old Soviet regimes – Syria, Iran [sic], Iraq – before the next great superpower comes on to challenge us.” Clark said he was shocked by Wolfowitz’s desires because, as Clark put it: “the purpose of the military is to start wars and change governments? It’s not to deter conflicts?”

ISIL most likely is a black op group existing to tear apart the Mideast countries that don’t kiss Americas behind.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
They're a bunch of wimps who can only do damage to a person who is tied up and unable to defend themselves. Real scary when they behead a defenseless person. Real tough customers.
They haven't met a worthy adversary yet.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

ISIL most likely is a black op group existing to tear apart the Mideast countries that don’t kiss Americas behind.

I think you are right on the money there.
Its pretty blatantly obvious if you ask me.

But what of Iran?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

Iran is on the list. Of course their plot doesn’t always go exactly as they planned.

But if you look at how Obama, Kerry and Hillary ( wicked Witch of the west) Clinton act you can see cleary, as you mention, that these people are working on a script already written and they HAVE TO abide by it, or else

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

If ISIS shows up in the conspiracy/illuminati cards, then we'll know the universe is trying to tell us something.

No not the universe, just the cards.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

A threat to your freedom? You live in Iraq? If you live in the US, the bigger threat to your freedom is the IRS!

If you want to know more about ISIS, Stay tuned to Aljazeera.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Hi. Around 2000, then Philippine President Joseph Estrada planned to wipe out the country's Muslim insurgency once and for all. This didn't sit well with the Freemasonic Puppet-Elites of the country. So under orders from Sneaky Spangled Sam, he was brought down under trumped up charges.

Why would anyone prevent the genocide of a band of savages, you ask? Because you need them to bring Spanky Sam's mighty, beer-fed army. How? By way of bombing of malls, of course! Again, how? By bringing in an old and fat FBI agent slash doctor named Michael Meiring, that's how.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
A threat to your freedom! Wait, oh wait till there done with their killing over there and the few hundred that have gone from the western countries come home to their oh so moderate muslim families. They've tasted the blood and power that unbridled hate can give them . Do you honestly think that they will return to being good little moderate muslim boys. Wake up and smell the roses because it will be coming to your town or a town near to you. Your government will of course admit "we did not see that coming".

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

A threat to your freedom? You live in Iraq? If you live in the US, the bigger threat to your freedom is the IRS!

If you want to know more about ISIS, Stay tuned to Aljazeera.

I stated to another poster, that my "freedom" remark was sarcasm. I fear my cat attacking me more then ISIS. I realize who the real victims are in this mess.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
A threat to your freedom! Wait, oh wait till there done with their killing over there and the few hundred that have gone from the western countries come home to their oh so moderate muslim families. They've tasted the blood and power that unbridled hate can give them . Do you honestly think that they will return to being good little moderate muslim boys. Wake up and smell the roses because it will be coming to your town or a town near to you. Your government will of course admit "we did not see that coming".

Do we not expect our soldiers to do the same thing?

Don't be a hater.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: OneManArmy

Iran is on the list. Of course their plot doesn’t always go exactly as they planned.

But if you look at how Obama, Kerry and Hillary ( wicked Witch of the west) Clinton act you can see cleary, as you mention, that these people are working on a script already written and they HAVE TO abide by it, or else

What concerns me most is the lack of any mention of Iran as a boogie man for quite some time. Then now all the sudden these 3000 sunni militia, which might as well be 100,000 raging marauders by listening to accounts on MSM, has caused the west to consider working WITH Iran to unravel these evil doers.

Can I just call bull# here? Does any of this make any sense? I'd be concerned if I was Iran because when an enemy all the sudden tries to butter you up, in my experience......it never ends well.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join