It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS ISIS ISIS

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Vovin

Maybe you should post this elsewhere.

You slated a reply of mine to a comment from another poster about a mahdi.

It wasn't a conversation about religion generally.

Therefore I don't feel the urge to read or reply to your comment as it is a long post about religion generally and entirely irrelevant to a reply I made to another poster about something else.

edit on 19-6-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Israel know where the ruins of Solomon's Temple are. There is one big problem in their way though. It's called Al-Aqsa Masjid. One of the oldest Islamic Mosques which pretty much sits on top of the ruins. By destroying that they would cause all out war with the Muslims and this isn't part of the poor defenceless Israel plan.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Rycas

Religion is politics first and believe second. Or perhaps better said; Religion is a group of people with believes that are similar in key points unified together with the political ambition to uphold those points and to govern based upon those points.

A lot of problems in the world could be solved really simple by taking on a primary law that equalizes religion with politics thus giving religion the same status and making it adhere to the law that controls political parties. This gives freedom of religion but limits the power of religion based upon the constitutional law.

Currently religion has and can claim freedoms that are excluded from normal law thus giving them a privileged position. setting religious groups at the same level as political groups end this exclusion.
A second adaptation would be for religious people to accept that political law is above religious law no matter what religious text say. This rule should also include an extra rule saying that agreeing with it this also means that one submits to it and won't later claim that it was OK to agree with such a rule falsely to further infiltrate the civilian and political laws under the rule of spreading ones religious power.

But Isis is a minor problem in the end. We are in a race for globalisation. Our job is to bring the rest of the world around the Islamic area so high up the economic ramps that those people no longer want to go back to strict and dogmatic rules that the fundamentalist Islam imposes. It is the changing of the worlds that causes the outbreak of fundamentalist Islamic uprising.
They (Jihadist) have been raised in the idea that Islam is the highest rule and culture. But the world is being ruled by forces that no longer have ties to religion and by people that have never been Islamic. They live in a world they desperately try to deny for themselves and to do that they learn how to only see the bad side of the world they live in.

But they have already lost and they play a numbers game while in 50 years from now the human clones will role out of the factory. How can conversion by force ever win from millions of artificially grown humans? They still don't see that but they are beginning to see it. They start to realise the game has changed now that their worst enemies on the battlefield are drones high up in the sky. They are playing a mid-evil game with second hand weapons of war against a force that won't shun the use of robots, media manipulation and ultimately things like clones. And while their battlefield is changing and they are fighting against soldiers with fluid metal armour carrying coil-gun rifles backed up by UAV and UGV's they can watch to the moon and see the resupply bases build their by the infidels that serve as an in between stop for colonies on Mars.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

Totally agree with what you said buddy, but that is only a Muslim point of view and if you have been studying Islamic eschatology for six or seven years and been able to make sense of it all your a better man than me. Lol.

Because some schools of thought believe that the Mahdi and Jesus will rid the world of evil together you also have to look at judeo/ Christian eschatology. But the thing is that when the Christian Jesus returns as the conquering King David it is only Muslim countries he fights against so they can't be together because they will be killing one another.

The Muslim Isa and the Christian Jesus are two different people, anyone with half a brain can see that. Isa did not die on a cross and was most definitely not the son of God. To a Muslim the Masih Al Dajjal ( the messiah liar) looks a lot like the Christian Jesus and the Muslim Mahdi looks a lot like the Christians antichrist.

Bit of religion for you:

The Hadith

The hour of [resurrection] will not come until you fight the Jews.
The Jew will hide behind stones or trees
Then the stones or trees will call " oh Muslim, servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him"

This is also enshrined in Hamas's article 7

So how can Jesus (who was a Jew) come and rid the world of evil with the Mahdi? Don't make sense does it?

There are also some schools of thought that say the twelfth Imam was the Mahdi and there is no reason to wait for another as he has already been. But Shia Muslims believe the twelfth Imam will return as Mahdi. Still some say the Mahdi is an ordinary man and we won't know he was the Mahdi until he is dead. Who's right?

Just some food for thought, I'm not having a go.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AncientShade

Eh??? Lol.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth

Maybe you should post this elsewhere.

You slated a reply of mine to a comment from another poster about a mahdi.

It wasn't a conversation about religion generally.

Therefore I don't feel the urge to read or reply to your comment as it is a long post about religion generally and entirely irrelevant to a reply I made to another poster about something else.

It's not irrelevant but if you can't handle it then whatever, dude. I just don't think it's fair for people to act like the Islamists are the only group in the Middle East working towards some prophetic goal when other factions have been doing the same thing to an extent.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: metodex
The name ISIS is the english acronym we use, not the old gods illuminati mason rockefeller bilderberg rothschild bush conspiracy idiocy. You people are trying way too hard to push the same NWO bullcrap where it doesn't fit.It makes you arrogant,ignorant and extremely hard to take seriously.

are you trying to say that the acronym ISIS doesn't match the name of Egyptian goddess?

and if there is anywhere where illuminati mason rockefeller bilderberg rothschild bush conspiracy idiocy fits than it is this topic...

what else you have to say, any theory?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo
Why is every thread here anymore a race to be the first to blame the U.S.? Why is it so hard for people to understand that while there are certainly bad men and women in the U.S. government--and EVERY OTHER government--there are also genuinely bad people all over the World? I mean really, it's like NO ONE should ever be held accountable for their actions unless they live and work in the U.S., like NO ONE ever does anything bad unless the mean old U.S. "makes" them do it, like no wars ever were fought and no one ever did anything bad or mean unless the U.S. forced them to. SMH...

do you think maybe the INVASION has to do something with it?

you still remember how USA invaded Iraq on false pretext?

don't you guys play that game, of course there are bad people everywhere in the world...

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: Willtell

lol dude it was not even an occupation.

What the US and coalition did was not an occupation

I thought it's occupation when the military force of another country enter and take over the system and setup another one?

but you opened completely new world for me, now I see clearly.

also, what is ISIS (it's Sham - Levant is wrong translation guys
) doing in Iraq then, VISITING!?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Don't accuse me of anything.

A poster commented on his opinion of a Mahdi, I replied that he might be right that they need a Mahdi, in a few words, just a quick reply to that poster's particular post directed specifically to that poster.

You then replied accusing me of denying some Zionist plot when I never gave any opinion of any other plots.

So back off, I don't want to entertain your post because if I wanted to read about religion in general I would do it where when and as I choose, so if I reply to a specific poster regarding their specific post, try to realise that instead of seeing it as an opportunity for telling me your opinions and expecting me to read and reply to them.

If you want to make a general post about your opinions there is the entire ATS forum to do so, I suggest you do it there instead of as a direct comment directed at me expecting a specific reply from me.

Write it as a general comment all you want and I might read it or not and reply or not as can the rest of ATS.
edit on 19-6-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Islamists are the only group in the Middle East working towards some prophetic goal when other factions have been doing the same thing to an extent.

yup. just that one group gets all the focus.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Come on now, you mention the 7/7 patsies like they were guilty. Are you serious?

There is not a single piece of video evidence showing them in London on that fateful day.

They were set up, just like Jean Charles De Menezes was executed.
I suppose the "terrorists" directed the bus that was blown up right outside the Tavistock Institute to be there too?

7/7 was a false flag attack, I have no doubt about that. I have heard eyewitness testimony from someone that was on the bus when it blew up. It doesnt support the "official" story at all.
Neither did the testimony of the people on the train that said the bomb blew a hole in the floor FROM BELOW.

Female genital mutilation is also practiced by coptic christians in egypt and sudan, its not just ze evil muslims.

And your quote about the "white man" leading the jihadists just confirms to me that this is all orchestrated by the west.
I would suspect the "white man" is actually a special forces agent either UK, USA or Isreali.
Al Qaeda are agent provocateurs, used to justify our own military action and loss of liberties at home.
The Saudis are the main source of funds for these extremists, and they are our allies.

These lies have been fermented about our fellow human beings of different religions for decades to justify our own control of other sovereign nations that we have no basis in law or basis in morality to be dictating to, and killing hundreds of thousands of their citizens.

Religion is a tool of politics and social engineering, it always has been and always will be.
If a politician can use a platform of popular consensus to forward his own gain then they will certainly do so.
Whether that consensus is built on lies or religion or fear, it makes no difference.

The emetic flag waving and brainwashing of the US citizens leading up to gulf war 2 was so blatantly obvious only a fool would fall for it. So yes, even educated people are very much capable of being stupid, or of being fooled.
Even GW used "God" as a justification for his adventures in Iraq and Afghanistan, and Tony Blair thinks hes the second coming of christ, so really the middle east has no monopoly on that "religious" crap.
I would have loved to watch the video, but its not working so cannot comment on that.

Im not nit picking, just trying to shine some light on the propaganda being espoused.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rycas

Bit of religion for you:

The Hadith

The hour of [resurrection] will not come until you fight the Jews.
The Jew will hide behind stones or trees
Then the stones or trees will call " oh Muslim, servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him"

This is also enshrined in Hamas's article 7

So how can Jesus (who was a Jew) come and rid the world of evil with the Mahdi? Don't make sense does it?

There are also some schools of thought that say the twelfth Imam was the Mahdi and there is no reason to wait for another as he has already been. But Shia Muslims believe the twelfth Imam will return as Mahdi. Still some say the Mahdi is an ordinary man and we won't know he was the Mahdi until he is dead. Who's right?

Just some food for thought, I'm not having a go.

Firstly what must be understood is the difference between a real Jew and a false Jew. The Qu'ran uses a couple of examples to identify what it's saying about Jews and Christians. These verses can answer a couple of questions about the Extremists also.

5:51 - O you who believe! Take not the Jews and Christians for your friends and protectors: they are but friends and protectors to each other. And he Amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Surely, Allah guides not a people unjust.

Now the above may seem like it is talking about all Christians and Jews but that is not the case. There are Good and Bad in both Christianity and Judaism, and Islam of course. So what this is saying is that any Muslim who turns to Jews and Christians loses their right as a Muslim. On the Global scene many examples can be used. Saudi Arabia and the West is one.

But the Qu'ran also goes on to say something else about Christians and Jews and it is contrary to the verse above which tells me that the verse above is only directed at bad Christians and Jews.. Christians and Jews who use the religion as a mask.

5:68 - Say: "O people of the Book! You have no ground to stand upon unless you stand fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord." It is the revelation that comes to you from your Lord, that increases in most of them their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy. But grieve you not over (these) people without faith.

Those who believe (in the Qu'ran), those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Sabians and the Christians- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness- on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve

So Muslims are not encouraged to persecute any righteous Christians or Jews because according to their Qu'ran, these Christians and Jews who uphold their teachings are doing nothing wrong. What is being spoken about is corrupt Christians and Jews..

Where do I start? Well, how about the Zionist movement... They are a political movement, not religious.

Extremists? They have been taking handouts from the west for decades.

Governments like Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, the current Iraqi government, UAE, Qatar all fall under the "You are not Muslim by your actions". What we need to identify through the scriptures of each religion is what a true follower is through the actions, not by their labels.

There are obviously more examples.
edit on 19-6-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Even in Jesus's time there were bad Jews and they did not accept him as the Messiah. To this day Jews do not regard Jesus as their Messiah.. There is only one person who can return and imitate Jesus, It is the Jewish Messiah aka Dajjal/Antichrist when he returns and the current State of Israel is what will usher him in.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

So how will Muslims tell the difference between good Christians and Jews and bad Christians and Jews? Or will it be a case of kill them all for The Lord will know his own?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

So what you have just said (Unless I've made a mistake) is that the only one who can imitate Jesus is the jewish messiah (who is Jesus) who is also the Dajjal / antichrist? Eh?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

So what you have just said (Unless I've made a mistake) is that the only one who can imitate Jesus is the jewish messiah (who is Jesus) who is also the Dajjal / antichrist? Eh?

Wait a minute, Jesus is not the Messiah according to the Jews regardless of his background.. He wasn't 2000 years ago according to them and to this day they still don't recognise him as the true Messiah. So what Messiah are they awaiting if Jesus is not the true Messiah? It is the false Messiah aka Dajjal/Antichrist. Now I come to that conclusion because

1) Both Islam and Christianity recognise Jesus or Isa as the true Messiah regardless of whether we believe they are different people or not.

2) In Islam, Mohammad is the final Messenger of God and this would suggest that any Messiah after him is illegitimate unless it is Jesus Christ.

3) The Jewish Messiah has not returned as yet.
edit on 19-6-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

So how will Muslims tell the difference between good Christians and Jews and bad Christians and Jews? Or will it be a case of kill them all for The Lord will know his own?

That's a good question and I don't know the answer too it.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

We've started the Crusades but all were sending is 300 advisors and no confirmed air support as yet,Europe and America will burn and probably deservedly so Al Bagdhadis last known words upon release in 2009 was,'see you in New York'

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Wait a minute, Jesus is not the Messiah according to the Jews regardless of his background.. He wasn't 2000 years ago according to them and to this day they still don't recognise him as the true Messiah. So what Messiah are they awaiting if Jesus is not the true Messiah? It is the false Messiah aka Dajjal/Antichrist. Now I come to that conclusion because

1) Both Islam and Christianity recognise Jesus or Isa as the true Messiah regardless of whether we believe they are different people or not.

2) In Islam, Mohammad is the final Messenger of God and this would suggest that any Messiah after him is illegitimate unless it is Jesus Christ.

3) The Jewish Messiah has not returned as yet.

Bit of religion to think about:

John 5:39-47
King James Version (KJV)

39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

41 I receive not honour from men.

42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.

47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

The words of Jesus to the Jews telling them that their own scriptures testified of him.

The whole point of the messiah was that he had to die for the sins of the Jews. A human Passover lamb if you will. If Islam do not believe that Jesus was not even crucified never mind died ( they believe judas took his place) how can they agree he was the messiah?

Everything you have said is correct according to Islamic eschatology and I don't really want to argue the point, I'm just playing devils advocate

Shall we get back to ISIS/ ISIL and what they aim to achieve, if they don't get taken out that is.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join