It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS ISIS ISIS

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I really don´t understand why everybody is still calling them ISIS, ISIL or IS. They should NOT be called what they want to be called. It should be a silly name, for a silly group of idiots. As many people have suggested, why not call them SISI or donkey army or something (open for suggestions
)?

A lot of the european members of that idiotic group of cowards are just plain loosers. They failed to make a living in western countries, because of they way they acted. A lot of them went to jail for just being plain thugs. Then some raghead came along and told them about this organisation and how they could add meaning to their failed misrable life (paradise WITH VIRGINS lol). So they join. They get to be themselves e.g. murdering, raping stealing for their so called god.

In my oppion, these guys are just the scum of the earth and deserve to get what they ask for. A brutal responce from all western nations.

Ohhh! Before I forget, why don´t the supposed friendly civilized muslims protest or join the fight against the camel lovers (muslim extremists in general)? They should get off their lazy a##es.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: hesse
I really don´t understand why everybody is still calling them ISIS, ISIL or IS. They should NOT be called what they want to be called. It should be a silly name, for a silly group of idiots. As many people have suggested, why not call them SISI or donkey army or something (open for suggestions
)?

A lot of the european members of that idiotic group of cowards are just plain loosers. They failed to make a living in western countries, because of they way they acted. A lot of them went to jail for just being plain thugs. Then some raghead came along and told them about this organisation and how they could add meaning to their failed misrable life (paradise WITH VIRGINS lol). So they join. They get to be themselves e.g. murdering, raping stealing for their so called god.

In my oppion, these guys are just the scum of the earth and deserve to get what they ask for. A brutal responce from all western nations.

Ohhh! Before I forget, why don´t the supposed friendly civilized muslims protest or join the fight against the camel lovers (muslim extremists in general)? They should get off their lazy a##es.

Yeee Haaaw!
X

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This is fascinating after 8 years!

<< 12  13  14   >>

join