It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FATIMA Connected Prophecies .................... and other Fatima based observations.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Regretfully, I must completely revoke support for the prophecies of the Filipino, due to my well founded belief that 2015 is not the year for a new Pope (in the context of prophetic events and global punishment), his new central theme for prophecy is wrong, and I must withdraw support.

Secondly, I Categorically reject the Filipino prophecies identifying anti-Pope specifically, since the timing of the punishment is unknown to them, and because sufficient obscure information already exists to overturn their apparent mistakes in judgement. You simply cannot claim such and such a person is anti-pope if the global punishment occurs 40 years from now (for example).

Thirdly, I am against degrading a pope with threatening labels of anti-pope if the divorced receive communion. A reading of the news of the last 12 months may reveal that communion for the divorced has potential for being a main topic of the Church in the future.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Phantomfire707

I agree with you. That the Philippine seer says things that are either impossible or improvable. His newest blog has the title: "Mary is God." Mary is Mother of God, not God herself. She is human.

What Dominic said about the next pope is so terrifying, that no one would agree to become pope if it would be true. Because what Dominic suggests, the next pope should give his body to the spirit of the antichrist, with the hope to save his soul. The Scripture clearly talks of antichrist/false prophet to be thrown into hell alive. That is a problem for Dominic's "theology" because the next/last pope would lose his soul.

BTW I am not sedevacantist, as some catholics writing in blogs actually are, although hiding it. If they do not recognize the church since St John 23, they have a problem with their catholicism bigger than the problems they discuss. Even non catholics, non christians, or old catholics, recognize Peter's successor as such. Sedevacantists do not, and call themselves the best catholics who understand prophecy the best. Good luck to them!

A "letter of Lucia" surfaced that said the last battle would be for the family. Well good, but not good enough. We know of the later Sr Lucia's letters differed quite much from her younger interviews. And she was not permitted to meet anyone, only to write long letters that practically can't be proven it was she who wrote them. Therefore she might have said everything, and that might differ from the real Third secret.We know the family problem is a big problem and deserves our efforts to defend it (including to support existing cathoic families who struggle for mere survival). But that can't be the last secret of Fatima. Other things have been kept secret, up until this moment.
edit on 18-6-2015 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Interesting tread

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Pope Francis admits doomsday talks are not empty words amid environmental dangers, and the fossil fuels should be abandoned...two headlines out of 200 page encyclical released today.

I will not be the one to comment it all or to start a thread on it. There should be people who want flags and stars. I only notice the fact of the release of the "most controversial encyclical" as called by MSM. Perhaps the dramatism will only increase until the pope appears in the UN in September.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I don't know, maybe some great big changes happen this year, but personally I don't believe a new Pope will arrive this year.

Despite the difference in opinion, I wish the Filipino seer good luck and God's protection.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantomfire707

Phantomfire it is better you are present in the forum rather than not. Of course you decide how often that happens. Every time I read your posts I learn something valuable.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

2012newstart, Please, please, don't tempt me to post.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Very similar to the Hopi prophecy which says that for three days
the sky will be red and the stars will look like they are bleeding.
The Apophis asteroid will be in the sky for three days between the earth and moon
and will return in seven years and perform the same action again.
It will be bright enough to be seen clearly during the day and has some possibility of colliding with the earth, as well.

I take such prophesies to be symbolic, however.
The sky, illumination, the third eye; gods eye. Inner light and knowing, the final sign.
And the closing of the fifth world (Hopi) or Armageddon symbolizing death and spiritual rebirth.
We all have a catastrophe (death) that we need to transcend. By my signs ye shall know me (the WORD, AUMMM, GOD, AHMEN, CREATOR).
reply to: Phantomfire707

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phantomfire707

2012newstart, Please, please, don't tempt me to post.

Is this the best way, Phantomfire?

Phantomfire you should have thanked me that I partnered with you. The Filipino seer, I don't agree with him either, because he envisions yet another pope, and Francis is the last one. But I see the personal agendas and motivation simply go different way, or may be they were never at one direction but followed more shadowed ones. Anyway, I will not trouble YOUR thread.

In all, people here are reluctant to speak on topic, to speak free, be it MY or YOURS. Except when they are ordered to do so, as it happened in the Papal encyclical, that was started by me. Perhaps there is some reason behind that.

But I will not be played out more. Those people miscalculated me.
edit on 24-6-2015 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Thank you 2012newstart for your contribution, and sorry for the insulting brevity of my posts to you, but I do not wish for you to get in the way of my decision to have this account banned (at the time of my choosing).

----------

I have waited for the end-of the world type events since my mid teens, expecting such big catastrophic events in 1994, 1996, 1999, 2008, 2011, 2013, (or something like that.) Far too much stress, energy and time wasted because of the interest/addiction to prophecy.

And if those leaders at the top take action that will create a new generation of teenagers and young adults to become over burdened with the belief and fears that the world will prematurely come to an end, they cannot expect a positive reaction -- that they may (or may not) seek -- from right here.

edit on 24-6-2015 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I have waited for the end-of the world type events since my mid teens, expecting such big catastrophic events in 1994, 1996, 1999, 2008, 2011, 2013, (or something like that.)

So after so many failures you never stopped to think it is just crap people are making up?
You just believe the next silly "prophecy" that comes along!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

So after so many failures you never stopped to think it is just crap people are making up?
You just believe the next silly "prophecy" that comes along!

At least the silly prophecies provide authors/businessmen and various false prophets, a source for wealth building.

PUKE

o o
o o
o o
o

"Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were BUYING and SELLING there. He OVERTURNED the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’ but you are making it ‘a den of robbers."

Jesus yelled at only two types. 1) hypocrite religious leaders. 2) those using religion to make money.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

The Filipino seer, I don't agree with him either, because he envisions yet another pope, and Francis is the last one.

It is not even worth reading his prophecies anymore. The Filipino completely gutted out the Holy Pope. In his version there is no Holy Pope, but his prophecy is cloaked in language that pretends to agree with other highly regarded prophecies. He declares "holy, holy, holy" but then he presents "devil."

So his prophecies are anti-Fatima, anti-La Salette, anti-Sister Aiello, anti-John Bosco, anti-John of the Cleft Rock, etc.

"Then, after [that], our Holy Father the Pope will be persecuted. His (true) successor will be a pontiff that [nobody/people] expect." - Maximin Giraud

"Suddenly the Pope falls, seriously wounded. He is instantly helped up but, struck down a second time, dies. A shout of victory rises from the enemy and wild rejoicing sweeps their ships. But no sooner is the Pope dead than another takes his place. The captains of the auxiliary ships elected [the true Pope] so quickly that the news of the Pope's death coincides with that of his successor's election. The enemy's self-assurance wanes." - St. John Bosco

"There will be a great revolution, and streets will be red with blood. The Pope will suffer much, and all this suffering will be like an agony, which will shorten his earthly pilgrimage. His successor will guide the boat in the tempest." - Sister Aiello.

What the Fatima Secret reveals about the last two Popes and the opposite-pope is not revealed yet.

Another from Saint John Bosco:
"Suddenly a most brilliant light shone in the sky, illuminating their way as at high noon. At that moment from the Vatican came forth, as in procession, a multitude of men and women, young children, monks, nuns, and priests, and at the head was the pope.
...The ranks of the procession thinned considerably
...The Pontiff accepted the banner gladly, but he became very distressed to see how few were his followers.
"But the two angels went on: 'Go now, comfort your children. Write to your brothers scattered throughout the world that men must reform their lives. ..."On hearing this, the Pontiff moved on, and the ranks began to swell.

Upon reaching the Holy City, the Pontiff wept at the sight of its desolate citizens, for many of them were no longer. He then entered Saint Peter's and intoned the Te Deum, to which a chorus of angels responded, singing: 'Glory to God in the highest, and peace on earth to men of good will.'

"When the song was over, all darkness vanished and a blazing sun shone..."
--------
He stops off in the Ukraine where God manifests his power.

Since the Filipino's gradual revisions of his own prophecies have now reached a place where they are in direct and blatant opposition to highly regarded prophecies pertaining to the last two popes, I must conclude his prophecies are not worth reading.

The gradual attempt to demolish the Holy Pope prophecies goes like this. Pretend the Holy Pope will come. Pretend the Holy Pope will come but late in his life he becomes anti-Christ. Then in the last chapter, declare that the Holy Pope will be anti-christ almost from the moment he begins his reign.

So yeah, it is obvious now, that the Filipino prophecies are not worth reading.

Also I advise people not to read this thread any more, as my delusions cause problems.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I have waited for the end-of the world type events since my mid teens, expecting such big catastrophic events in 1994, 1996, 1999, 2008, 2011, 2013, (or something like that.) Far too much stress, energy and time wasted because of the interest/addiction to prophecy.

And if those leaders at the top take action that will create a new generation of teenagers and young adults to become over burdened with the belief and fears that the world will prematurely come to an end, they cannot expect a positive reaction -- that they may (or may not) seek -- from right here.

edit on 25-6-2015 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Pope Francis: "there are young people that retire at twenty: they have everything secure in life, everything is tranquil and they don’t have “tensions." "

Pope Francis: “a youth without tensions is a ‘retired” youth, a “dead” youth”
Pope Francis: “ if I have a conflict with you and I kill you, the conflict is finished, but this isn’t the way.”

edit on 10-8-2015 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I often told them: ìt is not "now" it is around 20 years from now.

Those that continued to access my writings know very well that I made the word "now" into a prophetic phrase. I probably told them 15 times something like "it could happen NOW but rather it is 20 years away" , "we are not there NOW, it will be 15 years away", "Don't believe it is NOW, it is in the somewhat distant future," etc. I informed them that I would repeat every month that "No it is not NOW, but significantly latter"

On Monday March 31 I lamented more bitterly than ever to the few listeners (through technology).

This was the wretched response I received: "The stone of sorrow is overturned leaving space for hope... On this holy night the Church gives us the light of the Risen One, so that in us there is not the lament of the one who says “now" "

The stone represents little pope(little peter).

The stone of sorrow is the one that lamented bitterly, and the action of "overturning" well....that is obscure term for ugly actions.

www.zenit.org...

They should do what they want, as long as they are blameless in the sight of God.

edit on 10-8-2015 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I have been threatened, in the past.

I feel the tension right now.

edit on 11-8-2015 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Dear Phantom, the difference between your threads and mine is, your threads are being answered more frequently. I have what to say and I already said it in my threads.

In regard to the coming September session of the UN, it could turn to be the NWO-2. What role the pope will play then?

I am much more puzzled over the question, when finally the Angelic forces will be interested to help us in real terms. Before, or after?

The French foreign minister said some 460 days ago, we have only 500 days to fix the climate chaos that comes. Well I think that speaks volumes. Never ever the sun shined so bright and strong. Perhaps with waves undetectable for our modern science yet Do we have changes in the sun, in the solar system, and not only in the carbon dioxide on Earth? If so, we would need many more explanations than those given in the pope's encyclical. And above all, we need an escape way.

Perhaps Fatima talked of some of these topics.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Hi 2012newstart,

There is conflict in the Vatican.

Pope Francis wants to make significant changes in the Church.

E. Benedict XVI points to prophecy and says to Pope Francis you cannot touch Sacred Tradition.

At first they both had an agreement which very much related to prophecy, but it was an agreement based on a false assumption of some of the facts, and the agreement fell through.

Nevertheless, Pope Francis wants a workable agreement. Benedict XVI was not so interested and instead threatened schism.

Pope Francis gets upset. He says schism is a declaration of war.

There is a formula within the prophecy that encourages big changes within the Church.
There is also a part within the prophecy that encourages opposition to changes within the Church.

In that regard the prophecy is a hot mess with two Popes in Rome with different interpretations.

E.P. Benedict XVI says tradition. Pope Francis says mercy and love.

Regarding changes, there are possible issues of timing, persons involved, persons not involved and sequencing related to other prophetic events.

Pope Francis often speaks of war. Maybe as much as a quarter of the time that he speaks about war he is actually reminding Emeritus Pope Benedict XVI of the destruction and high price of war that would come from following through with this kind of schism.

Pope Francis repeats in his Sermons: Dialogue, Dialogue, Dialogue. It is often an internal appeal for dialogue to resolve such issues.

They are often words directed at emeritus pope Benedict XVI and maybe directed at a few others.

With Pope Francis' very strong desire to open the Church to everybody (and make his mark on history), and with a differing opinion from Pope Benedict, it is an uneasy calm that could breakout in acrimony and violence at the heart of religious Rome.

The truth is that every side wants Peace. Pope Benedict does not wish to have a situation that leads to violence in the Vatican . Nor of course does Pope Francis want to have a situation of persecution in the Vatican.

What would be ten times more the shame, is that they engaged in such actions and conflicts -- which is very much a prophecy based conflict -- and it turned out they were wrong about the timing of when all this should happen.... wrong by 30 years! Oops!

Big whooper of an Oops!

With this simmering dangerous situation in the background, I want nothing more than to avoid the Fatima topic.

But it is precisely with this dangerous background in place that the top of the recognized power holders have intentionally made me feel that I am viewed as a significant threat by the Pope. They(pope) wanted me to feel in danger, and indeed I feel that I am in grave danger with the threat of schism hanging between Francis and Benedict. They want me to support Pope Francis in everything he does in a most prophetic way. But I want a Russian Nazi to come to power first by coup d`etat (which might happen 15 or 20 years from now instead of now) and I want knowledge of whether Dominic the Filipino has correct prophetic insight before I go support any Pope in such a big way....so as to avoid deception from the top and to avoid major exploitation, and to avoid other peoples potentially false prophecies. (Are they interested in only avoiding scandal? Maybe.)

Or at least, I want massive agreement from heaven that succumbing to their tactics is the right course of action.

It is the deepest truth that I feel another person is/will be the prophetic figure regarding the very last one. Things change.

I do not want to consider an imminent chastisement, I kicked the can a good 15 years into the future.

If they push through with their changes. I say maybe they are wrong, maybe they are right, why make it my business, time will tell, I will let time tell me the truth unless a big sign happens above the Pope's head in the first day or first three days from the potential moment of changes. It is especially not my interest what they do, if they push through their changes now but the chastisement happens 15 or 30 years latter. And I say that I am more interested in other matters anyway while everyone else will push their opinions of that matter when (if) that day comes.

An Anti-Pope? He would be the last Pope elected by the Cardinals before the global earthquake, but believe me, I expect the global earthquake to happen latter not sooner, and I would expect some deceptive false alarms on other fronts before we get to that point. If it happens soon, shrug my shoulders, probably not, but no worries, the truth must be revealed at some point.

Whatever the situation, they (the Pope) have attempted to cajole me, and have made me feel their threats, intending to protect their political interests (the Pope's interests) with implied threats of violence. Bluffing? Don't know.

I want peace, they want peace, let's have peace based on reasonableness and reality, and based on patience and attempts at holiness, instead of religious persecution that leads to fires of hell.
edit on 11-8-2015 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join