It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FATIMA Connected Prophecies .................... and other Fatima based observations.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The Council of Cardinals are awaiting Pope Francis to make his modern changes.

Meanwhile, Pope Francis removes obstacles behind the scenes.

People are obstacles.

Kill, frame, exile.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
When the Fatima prophecy mentions anti Pope reaching the tip top of the Church and that the great punishment is a global earthquake

And when a Pope announced a visit to Fatima for the 100th anniversary, but on the same day as the announcement a devastating earthquake occurs at the highest mountain, highest point of earth...Mount Everest...

At the very least, heaven mourns that the time of modern Popes has arrived.

At the worst: the last anti-Pope has arrived to the top.

The Mount Everest earthquake occured on the same day as Pope Francis' Fatima announcement.
The everest earthquake occurred before the announcement on the same day.
edit on 20-1-2016 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Pope Francis says he will step down, but that is a lie.

Pope Francis is moving forward behind the scenes with his modernist agenda.

People have been threatened.

Then unusually timed deaths have occurred.

Slowly the modern Pope will have used government technology and government techniques to remove all major obstacles to the modern era of the Church.

While pretending to support Fatima (announced trip to Fatima - but turned out to be a day of earthquake at the highest point of the earth).

No more Sacred Doctrine.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
You announce your support for Fatima by declaring you will visit Fatima on the 100th anniversary, and instead, in the background, it turns out that the earth was shaken violently at the very top, the highest part of the earth.....

What was it again, that Malachi Martin said about prophecy and a false Pope reaching the highest summits of the Church?
And that the great punishment would be a great earthquake.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
the hands of this Pope are stained with blood in attempt to manipulate the prophetic scenario to his benefit.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
He only has to pretend he is a Saint.

And pretend to agree with Benedict on certain matters.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Lightning strikes St. Peter's basilica on the day that Benedict XVI resigns...

it means here comes a modernist that plans to Change Sacred Doctrine, at the very least.

(Pope Benedict refers to it publicly as Sacred Doctrine, not my term)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The men that are preparing to stomp all over Sacred Doctrine, are ones that pretend to support Fatima from the highest position.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Father Gruner called Pope Francis the antichrist....repeatedly

I wrote to the Popes, that I had a dream in which a Father Gruner figure was viewed by many people as the true last Fatima Pope (instead of Francis).

Within a month and half, Priest Gruner...Dead.

It was also a moment that it seemed a countdown was about to begin.

Pope Francis was threatened by Father Gruner.

When Francis would make changes to Doctrine, it was determined that Father Gruner could not be around to be viewed as the Fatima Pope in opposition to Pope Francis.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Sign 1: Pope Francis makes clear he sides with modernists and attacks conservatives

Sign 2: Lightning Strike's twice at St. Peter's Bascillica on the day of Pope Benedict's resignation to announce the next Pope plans to bring modern changes to the Church.

Sign 3: Pope Francis likes to make people think positive of modernism by mentioning the "newness" of the Holy Spirit. Pope Francis wants you to associate "new" with "good", "new changes = good"

Sign 4: Pope Francis makes threats.

Sign 5: Pope Francis announces support for Fatima by announcing he will celebrate Fatima on the 100th anniversary, but instead there is a devastating earthquake at the highest point of the earth. Those that know the secret, know very well there is a major connection between earthquake and modern anti-doctrine popes.

Sign 6: According to Malachi Martin's hints in his books, the Secret of Fatima pertains to the "State of the Church" during the time of modern popes/anti-Popes.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
According to the hints of Malachi Martin,

the Fatima Prophecy does not pertain to the period before modern pope or before anti-Pp
but rather to the "State of the Church" After the anti-Pp or modern Pp has arrived.

Here is a hint from Malachi Martin:

(published 1998)

pages 546-547 :
"I don't know what's in the envelope, Giustino!"...
"But I'll tell you what I do know.
I know that each of the two Popes who preceded the present Holy Father read it's contents and left it to its immediate successor, so its (envelope with Third Secret) been opened and resealed. I know the envelope carries two papal inscriptions. The first, written by the old Pope, reserved the envelope "For Our Successor on the Throne of Peter." The Second papal inscription written by the September Pope says its contents concern "the condition of Holy Mother Church after June 29, 1963 (not a date to be taken literally, it is the fictional date of the *enthronement of a modern Pope* or enthronement of an anti-Pp)."

again: "The Second papal inscription (on the Secret envelope representing the Fatima Prophecy) written by the September Pope says its contents concern "the condition of Holy Mother Church after (the date of the enthronement of a new Pope--that represents anti-Pp) June 29, 1963"

There was no Pope elected on June 29, 1963, it is not a literal date, but represents the prophecy of what happens in and to the Church after a particular type of Pope is elected. But somewhere else in the book it specifically states June 29, 1963 is the date of the "enthronement"

"Enthronement: An enthronement is a ceremony of inauguration, involving a person—usually a monarch or religious leader—being formally seated for the first time upon their throne."

Does it say that war will occur in Ukraine AFTER the anti-Pp arrives??? I have no idea on precise details.

Apostasy, Schism, such things foretold AFTER the anti-Pp is seated at the top...again I don't know precise details.

That book by Malachi Martin was published on July 13, the anniversary of the Third Secret. Malachi Martin obviously managed to get that book published on the anniversary of the Secret, because of the hints within the book regarding the true Secret.

In that book he also revealed connections between events in Ukraine and Fatima Prophecy.

It is a prophecy about all the things that will happen during and after the questionable Pope's arrive.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The internet prophets that declared that the great punishment would arrive in 2011 and 2012 (only to be proven wrong)....unbeknownst to them were actually, through the logic of the Fatima Prophecy, declaring that Pope Benedict XVI was the final anti or error Pope.

And now whichever of those that are saying the great punishment is imminent, through the logic of the Fatima Prophecy, are unbeknownst to them, assigning Pope Francis as the final anti or error Pope, according to the very words of the Fatima Prophecy.

The Fatima Prophecy reveals the foretold events, foretold "conditions of the Church" at the point AFTER the ____ Pope is enthroned/elected.

That is the modern (aka anti) Pope comes first, according to Fatima Secret.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phantomfire707

Sign 1: Pope Francis makes clear he sides with modernists and attacks conservatives

Sign 2: Lightning Strike's twice at St. Peter's Bascillica on the day of Pope Benedict's resignation to announce the next Pope plans to bring modern changes to the Church.

Sign 3: Pope Francis likes to make people think positive of modernism by mentioning the "newness" of the Holy Spirit. Pope Francis wants you to associate "new" with "good", "new changes = good"

Sign 4: Pope Francis makes threats.

Sign 5: Pope Francis announces support for Fatima by announcing he will celebrate Fatima on the 100th anniversary, but instead there is a devastating earthquake at the highest point of the earth. Those that know the secret, know very well there is a major connection between earthquake and modern anti-doctrine popes.

Sign 6: According to Malachi Martin's hints in his books, the Secret of Fatima pertains to the "State of the Church" during the time of modern popes/anti-Popes.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
You call a Year of Mercy and then kill my friend by government techniques in order to lure me to go to Rome (since I would no longer have close friends in the vicinity) thinking I would then agree to the modernist agenda with "peter romano" authority to assuage other high ranking officials of the Church....

You Godless hypocrite, Year of Mercy was a fraud by a modern anti-Pope figure.

No wonder, the big earthquake occurred at the highest point of the earth when you at the top announced your pretend support for Fatima for the 100th anniversary.

I would have maybe supported the cause of homosexuals, but murderer's....May your father Satan be proud.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Did you think killing my friend on the 13th would make me view it as a sign from God that he wanted me to go to Rome....?

Modern Rome and it's Pope have chosen the harlot for it's bride, they dress her up as Christ. But Christ is elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Scott was my true friend.

Pope Francis only wanted to exploit me for his own purposes.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
And neither is Pietro (set up by Pope Francis to be Pietro Romanus) the true Pope of the apocalypse,

as on the first birthday celebrated by Pietro second in command, lightning came down and struck the largest statue of Christ in the world, in Brazil. On his birthday.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The Charity of Pope Francis:

Giving away prizes to support the poor.

Top prize: A Fiat Panda Model (car)
www.fiat.com...

Raffle number that won the top prize: 333 (half of 666)

zenit.org...
"There are 43 prizes in total, and they range from a Fiat Panda model(car), hat, grey bicycle, coffee machine...number 00333 corresponds to the Panda (car)"

Here is Pope Francis/Vatican being charitable and the biggest prize is associated with half the number of 666, it seems to be a sign of
pretend charity...ie to disguise the true intention to modernize the Church.

Someone recently mentioned a prophecy about two anti-Popes, I am not familiar with it. But that charity that produces a top prize of 333 (half of 666) seems eerie in connection to any prophecy of two modern Popes.

www.christiantoday.com...
"Pope Francis, known for his generosity and pious acts, is raffling off a host of items that have been given to him over the years, ranging from a never-used hat to a brand new Fiat car....although Pope fans may be disappointed to know that the Fiat car is a different set of wheels from the Pope's famous "Popemobile"."

www.romereports.com...
"The so called "Pope's raffle” finally took place. The owner of the number 00333 won the biggest prize: a brand new Fiat Panda."

The biggest gift of charity from the Pope turned out to be half of 666.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantomfire707www.google.com.au... 0ahUKEwiqyNrthbrKAhXLoZQKHYwFBi8QsAQIGg

I also had a Pope prophecy which predicted that a nuclear machine was going to destroy the gold.

Gold mining in America.....Carolina
en.wikipedia.org...:Tornadoes_in_North_Carolina

The prophecy for America was activation of an atmospheric fall out due to collider experiments.

The warning of Peter....is about repeating the mistakes of the past....and the past used gravitational forces as an occult practice...stone nuclear levitation above natural fusion.

Obviously if you take natural fusion above its own evolution...cooling, you will destroy the stone, for it simply burns. Stone can burn...by crystal particles melting.

Peter states "head", peter from repetere...repeating....holding a constant. Nuclear conversion is about holding a constant.

In America the Father's faces chiselled in stone as the occult evidence that it was once known by males.....the stone face of man photographed in earth rock in America...and also around the Earth, and as I stated it collapsed after a comet was sighted...the same year. Earth has many Father stone faces impregnated in it....the HEADS.

Stone disintegrates and the advice is the HEAD. The crystal fusion in stone that allowed the head faces to form by vibration, is the crystal transmitters that allow the human mind to gain imagery. Therefore stone head changes....allow the human mind/head to gain prophetic realization of converting changes.

Now this interpretation has not been reviewed as the correct data in which the occult practice causes...only because the human mind changed by new radiation light sound no longer remembered what the occult interpretation meant.

I was told that I was the "last" human mind to remember the ancient occult advice as holographic memory, and I can only personally conclude because my heritage is both Norwegian and also Scottish/English and my DNA a cold inheritance, that I was forced to see the witnessing of the memory...not by my choice, for if I had a choice I would have chosen not to be born, thanks occultists.

As Rome, like all brotherhoods is based on past occult practices and wisdom, it is easy to imply that the head of the brotherhood is the reason for the prophecy.....but it was not the human, it was the support of the occult practice that causes the attacks and destruction to humanity and life on Earth.

The last Pope supported the new form of scientific experiments ....the collider theory, hence it is why his personal Pope inheritance involved destruction of life on Earth...due to scientific occult practices and its support.

As our inherited history for civilization was built upon the ancient murder of our holier spiritual family.....the first family, our ancient brother took control of the spiritul life on Earth. Therefore all of his karmic future decisions were always responsible for future inheritance of life destruction, based on his own inherited life.

The natural tribal communities on Earth have always prophecized the loss of civlization due to its attacks...where the nuclear power plants were placed...for communal civilization. The tribal community has always been witness to the loss of civilization by the status of occult conversion practices. There has always been survivors and the survivors always return to the natural way of living.

Therefore is it really a surprise for occultists to realize that they are self destructive due to self motivated purposes....converting the holy stone of Earth and the holy atmosphere of Earth?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phantomfire707
The Charity of Pope Francis:

Giving away prizes to support the poor.

Top prize: A Fiat Panda Model (car)
www.fiat.com...

Raffle number that won the top prize: 333 (half of 666)

zenit.org...
"There are 43 prizes in total, and they range from a Fiat Panda model(car), hat, grey bicycle, coffee machine...number 00333 corresponds to the Panda (car)"

Here is Pope Francis/Vatican being charitable and the biggest prize is associated with half the number of 666, it seems to be a sign of
pretend charity...ie to disguise the true intention to modernize the Church.

Someone recently mentioned a prophecy about two anti-Popes, I am not familiar with it. But that charity that produces a top prize of 333 (half of 666) seems eerie in connection to any prophecy of two modern Popes.

www.christiantoday.com...
"Pope Francis, known for his generosity and pious acts, is raffling off a host of items that have been given to him over the years, ranging from a never-used hat to a brand new Fiat car....although Pope fans may be disappointed to know that the Fiat car is a different set of wheels from the Pope's famous "Popemobile"."

www.romereports.com...
"The so called "Pope's raffle” finally took place. The owner of the number 00333 won the biggest prize: a brand new Fiat Panda."

The biggest gift of charity from the Pope turned out to be half of 666.

The Pole lights.....coldness has no gas in the atmosphere....ancients burnt it out....snap cold freeze happened to hot gases.

Meteor coming to Earth, as a prophecy.

Collider experiments continue to attack/cause heated gases in outside atmospheric body due to amount of star particle radiation interaction....not natural.

America has first small attack...huge tornado/hurricane freeze action....should be enough notification to stop occultism.

If not, the following would occur.

The meteor existing on a higher colder radiation trajectory..would drop is trajectory and fall into the hot radiated pathways already formed by meteors hitting America....and Russia.

When heated...meteor would ignite the gases and be forced into a fast speeding trajectory...melting the ice and gases with its stone body. The meteor would pass so close to Earth, that the poles would instantaneously melt....big bang human conscious aware theory....past life holographic memory itself...not of the Universe but of Planet Earth's attack.

The atmosphere would suffer an instantaneous black out...due to loss of the light of the poles.

The gases of the melting meteor would flow into the pole...and instant snap freeze of all life on Earth.

Happened before by holographic advice.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join