Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

FATIMA Connected Prophecies .................... and other Fatima based observations.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I will not continue posting without answers on the topic. I appreciate very much the few answers like that, including those of more general prophecy from Bible, and also invite the posters to continue discussion (upon their and my availability) in other threads that are more appropriate.

If I entered into this new Fatima thread, it was only because there were events to be commented urgently, connected to Fatima. I didn't even read the OPs long and interesting elaborations, and still have to find a time to do it. I don't know what he means in all that. I posted because it was urgent to be posted.

I mean I could easily start a new thread or post in one of my old, but I thought the people would like something more recent, an the search gave exactly this one as the newest one.

Hope we did a good work together. The events are upon us, although no one knows the day nor the hour. I follow them in WW3 section threads. Thank you!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Interesting thread!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
If Russia is the key to the Era of Peace, (conversion to God or you name it), and if Russia manifests extraterrestrial contacts (as clearly as possible, without giving them to public yet), those two sides should be interconnected. Perhaps the era of peace would be possible only if those contacts and experience of Russia is given to the wider world.

Something I think you should be aware of:

"For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them" - 1 Thessalonians 5:3

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I know who she is!

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
May I ask when in the time line of Revelations does the Fatima light occure?
a reply to: Phantomfire707

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Her sun is conjunct venus in the 12th house also mercury in 11Aquarius, also formalhaught.
moon conjunct mars in cancer and matching house. a reply to: undo

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: chloe2850
Her sun is conjunct venus in the 12th house also mercury in 11Aquarius, also formalhaught.
moon conjunct mars in cancer and matching house. a reply to: undo

so who is she?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join