It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Bergdahl Praises Allah During White House Rose Ceremony...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Zedski

Thank YOU! Finally someone who gets what I've been trying to lay down here. Everyone in this thread is yelling "See! This man is a Muslim! Therefore he is bad because ..." Then they are like, "Nope, that's not racist." I want to know how a person's religion is inherent to their character. No one is answering this question for me. Just a bunch of accusations and dancing around the point by trying to say its not racist or anything.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: buster2010

Difference in perception, people see praise Jesus without violence. And often see violence such a beheadings with Allahu Akbar, or praise Allah.

It's a matter of perspective.... Some Muslims are evil, and would happily kill you while shouting Allahu Akbar just for being non-Muslim, American, or Christian.

But I suppose for the greater good we can all ignore the evils of Islam... Perhaps at our own peril.

People of all races, creeds, colors, sexes, and sexual orientation are evil. But, you make a valid point. Some people do associate violence with Muslims and Allah, mainly because of what we have been shown on TV and in the news papers.

I, however, do not associate violence with religion. I associate evil and hate with violence.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Read on an article that both Bowe and his dad were spiritually inclined. Maybe after Bowes capture, his dad started looking deeper into Islam and found his answers there? I wouldnt be surprised if Bowe returned as a muslim...but its quite something that his father invoked God the muslim way.

link   

Perhaps so. I posted a link to the site and questioned its reliability a few posts ago. I am not sure, honestly, just presenting some interesting options.

Rock

link   
a reply to: ausername

It's a matter of perspective.... Some Muslims are evil, and would happily kill you while shouting Allah Akbar just for being non-Muslim, American, or Christian.

And you will find the same in Christians and Jews as well. You have extremist in all those religions the only problem is American MSM devotes all it's time pointing at the Muslims.

But I suppose for the greater good we can all ignore the evils of Islam... Perhaps at our own peril.

Seeing how we have had so many so called Christians in the office of President that is eager to attack nations for no reason that results in thousands of our people killed far more than have been killed by terrorist maybe it's time we start paying attention to the evils of other religions as well.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Ahh, here we go. The tried and true accusation of shillery. A poster doesn't think the same way that you do? Dismiss that poster as a government agent of some sort. Sigh.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

This is getting just plain silly...

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST ANYONE. JEWS, MUSLIMS, CHRISTIANS, SATANISTS, BLACKS, WHITES, HISPANICS, NO ONE.

Stop trying to make ME out to be some sort of hater, because I am not. I made the thread because I thought the article was interesting to the rest of the Bergdahl story. Nothing more and nothing less.

Live and let live...Maybe you should try it.

edit on 1-6-2014 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I see what you're doing here...Trolling at it's finest.

I said it was strange and different. You, for some reason, keep coming back to attack me and continue to spout all this drivel towards me, accusing me of something that I am not.

I'm done responding to you. I have nothing against Muslims, or anyone. I find this story to be interesting and strange, as do other ATS members. You're just commenting and adding nonsense to derail the thread.

Last time I checked I am allowed, as an American, to think.

But why won't you answer the question? Why is this strange? What compelled you to create this thread? You haven't answered it. Now you are accusing me of being thought police. Just answer the question. If it isn't a racist reason, then you should have no problem answering it correct? You should check my post history, I'm not afraid to say controversial things just because they may offend someone.

I just find it odd that all you do in your OP is point out a person's religion upon learning that his son came home safe and praised his god. Why is this strange to you? Wouldn't a Christian say, "Thank God!" to learn that their son came home safe? What is the meaning? WHY is this significant? All I see is the tinges of racism. But I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and are asking you to explain yourself better, but you not only refuse to do this, you dance around the question then declare that I am trolling. Defend your post. That IS why you posted it right? You had to know that not everyone would just blindly agree with you correct?

ETA: I mean if the father had said "Praise JESUS!" once his son came home, would you have found that strange enough to post a thread about him being Christian? What if he said "Hail Satan"? Make a thread about him being a Satanist? Is that strange too?
edit on 1-6-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: sk0rpi0n

I am honestly interested as to how he became a Muslim, but I am sure we will be told it is none of our business.

Anyhow, I think you could be right. Maybe once Bergdahl was captured he started learning everything he could about the region he was in and about the people he was captured by. THIS is what I am interested in, not the other nonsense the trolls are spewing...

Thank you for adding a valid point to thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Just about every part of the United States has been hit by some form of terrorist attack since 1970.

www.washingtonpost.com...

so give it a rest.
ohh and i see,,

"Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl’s recovery after five years in captivity has rekindled anger among some of his military peers over how he came to fall into enemy hands and the price the United States has paid to get him back."

"anger among some of his military peers",,hmmm they seem to have a different view.
as well.

edit on 6/1/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
For all the Islam loving apologist, once you know what Islam law is and what they are trying to accomplish, you will not trust Islam ever again, occurs unless your are and Islamic follower.

Is not such thing as Islam moderates and Islam law precede any other laws in the land for the believer and their goal is to establish their own law at all cost.

And that is all I will post, beside reminding people that Obama mama is Islam and he had not problem destroying Americas believes in order to push the Islamic agenda one inch at a time.

Learn people learn, things are not what it seems when it comes to Obama, nations destructions comes from within that is the most successful way to kill a nation's traditions.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
Wasting your breath friend .. people like that too brainwashed to think for themselves .. no matter how you put truth to them they will never accept it .. instead they whinge that your picking on them ..

Well said on all your points .. far better than could with my rusty english ..

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: buster2010

Can you stop with the anti-Muslim trolling? This has nothing whatsoever to do with that. So stop trying to derail the thread and making it into something that it clearly is not.

Oh really? You are the one that finished the op with this little sentence.

This story just keeps getting stranger and stranger...

Give a reason why it is getting stranger and stranger. You have a Muslim praising his God because his child is coming home why is that strange?

The fact that this has gone to the very top and he was a deserter... WHY DO THEY CARE?

Why was he exchanged ?

Why would he want to be exchanged as a prisoner ?

If it seem legit to you then you just ain't thinking right I'm afraid

Please try to get this Islamist bashing thing out your head and think of the bigger picture because nobody's being racist in here

Any time a American is taken prisoner they try to get them released this is no real surprise anyone that has read any history of America knows this. We have done it in every war as well as during the cold war. Obama simply did this for face time that he cares for the men in the military which was needed seeing the crap that is going on in the VA.

I never said the op was racist if I was going to do that I would have said the Op was racist I have no problem with speaking my mind. I just asked the op why they thought it was strange.

So maybe you should work on you comprehension skills before saying someone isn't thinking right.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Context is the same as declaring "heil Hitler" at the Holocaust museum.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

STINKS absolutely STINKS

Of course what it looks like is Obama is forgiving and tolerant to Islam

Others will thing Obama ... Muslim ... WTF

But this whole story stinks of "look over there"

Why would a policy be over turned for this supposed traitor/deserter...

Why would the administration bye pass congress to achieve it? Because of security reasons? Need to know? None of this makes sense

Will it turn out to be in a couple of years time that father and son have both converted back to Christianity and expose extremist Islam etc etc etc

Very odd... probably not just me

I thought it was very odd as well. Also find it strange that only a few bloggers are reporting it. Thanks for adding some insight, I appreciate it.

Thanks (also) for not trolling and lashing out at me like I am some sort of anti-Muslim or, whatever. I just thought the story was weird and I'm getting lit up and accused of being a hater. Which, I must say, is the farthest thing from the truth, lol.

I wouldn't worry about it, people always reply before reading and not understanding the full story

People also get confused with Islam and extremist Islam

Indeed, they do. Ignorance is rampant in the world. I know if I had three wishes I'd spend one banishing ignorance for all mankind, lol.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Ok so maybe it's symbolic

The war is wrapping up

The Muslims are with us now?

Who has problems with Islamic groups?

China & Russia

Is this the end of the old campaign to secure and control the oil fields and make friends and now push on with destabilisation in China and Russia

We all know for a fact that the west is arming the Saudis and other ME states controlling Israel's enemies

It all makes sense to me... There's only a couple more places to comtai e and control... Russia China... Let's see if the there's not an increase in extremist Islamic attacks in the south of Russia and the west of china a time soon

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

"Any time a American is taken prisoner they try to get them released"

plese he was a Airborn Marine , not some blond babe from California,,,he was a soldier,,,

and i dont think anyone from Vietnam would agree with u,,remember vietnam,,,soldiers,, captivity?

unless like u said the policy for soldiers is now 1 for 5?

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
Just about every part of the United States has been hit by some form of terrorist attack since 1970.

www.washingtonpost.com...

so give it a rest.
ohh and i see,,

"Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl’s recovery after five years in captivity has rekindled anger among some of his military peers over how he came to fall into enemy hands and the price the United States has paid to get him back."

"anger among some of his military peers",,hmmm they seem to have a different view.
as well.

Yes and who is behind most of these "terrorist" plots? The good old FBI itself.
Terrorist Plots, Hatched by the F.B.I.
And if it isn't the FBI it's the CIA.

Fighting terrorism means big bucks.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Heh. I've even offered a chance to take back my initial claim of racism if the OP would just explain herself better. Racist or not, I see that there are many stereotypes being used behind this OP. Whether they are with malice or not (what would make them truly racist) remains to be seen. I guess I'm just trying to get the OP to acknowledge some stereotypes she may have about muslim people. We all have faults, the key is if you have the strength and fortitude to recognize and rise above them. I stereotype people too. I'm not a saint.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
For all the Islam loving apologist, once you know what Islam law is and what they are trying to accomplish, you will not trust Islam ever again, occurs unless your are and Islamic follower.

Is not such thing as Islam moderates and Islam law precede any other laws in the land for the believer and their goal is to establish their own law at all cost.

And that is all I will post, beside reminding people that Obama mama is Islam and he had not problem destroying Americas believes in order to push the Islamic agenda one inch at a time.

Learn people learn, things are not what it seems when it comes to Obama, nations destructions comes from within that is the most successful way to kill a nation's traditions.
yaaawwwnnn... more misinformation about Islam from someone who has never been to an Islamic country .. been to many over the years.. and once again for the slow group - sharia law applies to muslims ONLY non-muslims are NOT subject to sharia law .. from observation and talks with friends who follow Islam sharia is more balanced and fair than western law ..
Meh.. time to grab lunch rather than waste more time attempting explanations for people who dont want to hear truth and dont want to listen to reason ..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join