It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Bergdahl Praises Allah During White House Rose Ceremony...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

wow every Muslum ,the fbi and the Cia and nsa as well??

damn there tough.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Context is the same as declaring "heil Hitler" at the Holocaust museum.

You know, I had to read this a few times, but you have a point. Mr. Bergdahl has every right as an American citizen to praise his God. I have no issue whatsoever with that.

If he did desert and leave his post to walk the world, or whatever, and several US soldiers were killed looking for him, then that is terrible. I doubt we will ever get the real story and I wonder if Bowe Bergdahl even remembers what happened that night. It was reported by his father that he is speaking Pashto and he believes his son no longer remembers how to speak English.

NY Post Article

Here's a link from the NY Post...Oh, and look they call the story "Bizarre." I wonder if they'll be accused of being anti-Muslim??

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Disclaimer: I am not anti Muslim, just anti Fake Muslim.

This is completely understandable and not even a surprise since our president has been conducting a Jihad on America since he crawled into the Whitehouse. Proof? All the damage he has caused the country, and most of that is virtually permanent. (Real American presidents don't try to destroy this country with everything they do. Maybe this might be why some folks are saying this, because they also think Obama is the reincarnation of Mohammed, (and they love him for the destruction upon this Infidel American nation) and they fear offending him. Like how Hitler had to be "Hailed" all the time as some sort of king (Schmuck)
Obama is more like Hydra from the Captain America movie, (not to be confused with the captain, of course).

I think Obama believes he is Mohammed or some other counterfeit religious figure. God is in fact known by the name Allah, but this is the name most Muslims use. They (the pretend Muslims) think much of the time that simply calling out his name "Allah" makes it perfectly okay to kill people and rape women and stone them to death for being raped by their perverted family members and they believe they are helping God.. Delusions?, why yes.

Coming soon to the white house will be Baby tossing from 50 feet high sort of like a type of Muslim approved bungee jumping, without the bungee, and using linen sheet material instead. They still do this in India for good luck!

Maybe they will all jump out in front of semi trucks on the freeway for good luck! (All the rest of us American's good luck that is).
edit on 1-6-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

For the record I have no issue with this man's expression of faith in this particular context. This is a free country.

I was speaking on the strictest interpretations of Islam, particularly middle eastern.

I can't believe that you have somehow escaped the very graphic images and videos in recent times where people are being brutalized while the murderers are shouting Allahu Akbar, and quoting from Islamic law and scriptures.

It is the hight of ignorance to deny the inherent evils within Islamic cultures, or to assume it doesn't exist.

If you have chosen to be oblivious, then enjoy oblivion while it lasts.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: alienreality
Well at one time the master of the house , would have all of his mistress's burnt,, at his funeral,,yup
interesting story,, seems when the wives from England came over too India,, seems they would not stand for such a thing,,,
but i digress,,,
ya.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

and i dont think anyone from Vietnam would agree with u,,remember vietnam,,,soldiers,, captivity?

I remember it well enough to see my brother go and come back. But most of all I remember Operation Homecoming

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

so then as a family member of the military,,,
can you honestly say that the ALL,,American Military Hostages
will be Negotiated for by the American Government?
In the case of capture?

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I wonder if the 5 released end up in Syria... But my bets is they'll end up being linked to attacks in Muslim extremist attacks in China or Russia

edit on 1-6-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Expat888

Heh. I've even offered a chance to take back my initial claim of racism if the OP would just explain herself better. Racist or not, I see that there are many stereotypes being used behind this OP. Whether they are with malice or not (what would make them truly racist) remains to be seen. I guess I'm just trying to get the OP to acknowledge some stereotypes she may have about muslim people. We all have faults, the key is if you have the strength and fortitude to recognize and rise above them. I stereotype people too. I'm not a saint.

Where's the mods when you need them? Now I am a "racist" because I wont take your bait? Sorry to burst your bubble, but I am the farthest thing from a racist. This thread has nothing to do with race. You are the one trying, and failing, to make this about something it isn't. And that is what is disgusting.

Get over yourself. You are the one with the problem, not me, and I have no need to explain myself to you.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I can't believe that you have somehow escaped the very graphic images and videos in recent times where people are being brutalized while the murderers are shouting Allahu Akbar, and quoting from Islamic law and scriptures.

No they have not escaped my sight but that fact that many of these nations are at war hasn't escaped my eyesight either like it has yours. Many of these people think that a war has been waged against their religion and in many ways they are right. Let a foreign nation start attacking Vatican city and you will have Christians acting the same way. In fact Christians do act like the extremist Muslims but you never see it on Americas MSM.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I see this thread proves that rabid Muslim hate is still alive and well inside of America still. Thanks a lot Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney...

Hate might be a little strong for me, but this is just another slap in the face to the United States. I take issue with the muslims because they should be the first to stand up and say enough to the jihad. They should be helping stop the crazy bomb makers that want to kill and maim in this country. But they don't. They stay silent.

I also take issue with Muslims trying to instill Sharia Law in this country, since when does an immigrant get a legal system of there own? It's complete BS. I don't hate anyone I just expect them to be good citizens in their new country not just take advantage of it's good qualities while you remain silent, what I do dislike immensely is the current administration helping them and honoring this concept, while turning a blind eye, and funding terror with arms in other countries.

You all can claim Christian this and that, make excuses, and try blaming haters but the truth is the truth. Muslim extremist are being protected in this country, and helped in others. And where were all the atheist and the separation of church and state after this happened? Rose Garden, Praising Allah? Really... and you support this? Then drag out the Bush defense. Unbelievable..

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

so then as a family member of the military,,,
can you honestly say that the ALL,,American Military Hostages
will be Negotiated for by the American Government?
In the case of capture?

If we know they are alive then yes we would negotiate for their release. But the bad thing is we have to take that nations word as to where they are alive or not. We simply cannot say that a nation is lying as to whether they still have prisoners or not because we would have to have proof of people still being alive.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Dodged the question again I see. Ok, I really don't care anymore. You don't want to answer my question. You rebuke my offer to give you the benefit of the doubt. Then you call me a troll. You aren't doing very much to help your case. Like I said, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt if you'd just explain why you think it is strange that this man is muslim. But you clearly don't want to do that, so that's fine. Enjoy your thread. When all the naysayers are just "trolls" it isn't a very entertaining conversation anyways. Hurray for echo chambers!

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Obviously its a media conspiracy to hide the overwhelming evils of Christianity, while over exposing the evils of Islam.... Yep that will work.

Pointless conversation, you win buster.

I concede to your superiors knowledge.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

I see this thread proves that rabid Muslim hate is still alive and well inside of America still. Thanks a lot Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney...

Hate might be a little strong for me, but this is just another slap in the face to the United States. I take issue with the muslims because they should be the first to stand up and say enough to the jihad. They should be helping stop the crazy bomb makers that want to kill and maim in this country. But they don't. They stay silent.

To be honest, I don't blame them. When declaration of your religion just gets you treated with suspicion, it doesn't really make you want to make waves. America really doesn't have a good track record dealing with the immigrants from whatever area of the world we are currently warring with.

I also take issue with Muslims trying to instill Sharia Law in this country, since when does an immigrant get a legal system of there own? It's complete BS. I don't hate anyone I just expect them to be good citizens in their new country not just take advantage of it's good qualities while you remain silent, what I do dislike immensely is the current administration helping them and honoring this concept, while turning a blind eye, and funding terror with arms in other countries.

They don't get this right. Sharia Law isn't implemented in this country. They can try to implement it, but we just need to keep stopping it and educating them that our laws don't work like that. We have separation of church and state.

This administration is no better than any previous administration when it comes to funding terrorists and helping the wrong people. They just suck at concealing it.

You all can claim Christian this and that, make excuses, and try blaming haters but the truth is the truth. Muslim extremist are being protected in this country, and helped in others. And where were all the atheist and the separation of church and state after this happened? Rose Garden, Praising Allah? Really... and you support this? Then drag out the Bush defense. Unbelievable..

I'm not Christian so don't give me that nonsense. You should see how I call out that religion on these forums. I'm extremely critical of it. How are muslim extremists being protected in this country? Guantanamo is still open. Are you bitter that we sent 5 terrorists back for 1 soldier? I didn't make that trade, but pow trades are made all the time in war.

How about you show me where this supposed government protection of extremists is occurring? Yes, I support religious freedom in this country. A man seeing his son return home can praise whatever silly god he wants to believe in. That is his freedom. Oh and the reason I dragged out the Bush defense, is because HE started this whole nonsense of blindly hating muslims. It's why we see terrible threads about obama being a muslim.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
When I read the article I posted in the OP, I immediately thought of this kid...And his dad. I've met Mr. Maupin, several times, and can tell you that he's done SO MUCH for the US men and women serving in the wars, especially with the Yellow Ribbon Foundation.
Yellow Ribbon Foundation

Here is a link to his Wikipedia page...Or just Google him if your interested.

2004 Iraq Ambush/Matt Maupin

The thing about Matt Maupin is his dad didn't stop, even after they knew his son was brutally executed, until his body was found and he was brought home. He's a really, really good man who went through a horrible tragedy and he still supports the troops, far more than most.

I wonder how Matt Maupin's dad would feel if he saw Bergdahl's presser in the White House Rose Garden?

THIS is what I am interested in. How to all the other families of men and women that didn't come home feel? How did Bergdahl's father come to be a Muslim (BTW: I AM AWARE THAT HE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO DO IT IF HE WANTS)? Did Bowe Bergdahl desert or was he captured? How do the families of the men who were killed searching for Bergdahl feel? Why did a (@CodyFNfootball) tweet that he believes Bergdahl planned this for days? Is he a deserter? Is he suffering from Stockholm Syndrome? I have all sorts of questions and thoughts about this story, and is has NOTHING to do with Islam.

I'm trying to read between the lines. To think this is all about Bergdahl praising Allah and converting to Islam is just totally ignorant.

edit on 1-6-2014 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I see what you're doing here...Trolling at it's finest.

I said it was strange and different. You, for some reason, keep coming back to attack me and continue to spout all this drivel towards me, accusing me of something that I am not.

I'm done responding to you. I have nothing against Muslims, or anyone. I find this story to be interesting and strange, as do other ATS members. You're just commenting and adding nonsense to derail the thread.

Last time I checked I am allowed, as an American, to think.

But why won't you answer the question? Why is this strange? What compelled you to create this thread? You haven't answered it. Now you are accusing me of being thought police. Just answer the question. If it isn't a racist reason, then you should have no problem answering it correct? You should check my post history, I'm not afraid to say controversial things just because they may offend someone.

I just find it odd that all you do in your OP is point out a person's religion upon learning that his son came home safe and praised his god. Why is this strange to you? Wouldn't a Christian say, "Thank God!" to learn that their son came home safe? What is the meaning? WHY is this significant? All I see is the tinges of racism. But I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and are asking you to explain yourself better, but you not only refuse to do this, you dance around the question then declare that I am trolling. Defend your post. That IS why you posted it right? You had to know that not everyone would just blindly agree with you correct?

ETA: I mean if the father had said "Praise JESUS!" once his son came home, would you have found that strange enough to post a thread about him being Christian? What if he said "Hail Satan"? Make a thread about him being a Satanist? Is that strange too?

Just to clarify on the OP, Here is the thread that is discussing all of the strange circumstances regarding this young mans capture and rescue. It might shed some light in the OP's point of view and context in which this incident is being viewed.

ETA: I see you have already been there spewing the same rhetoric you have spewed here. The main gist of that whole thread was to look at this from a military/policy viewpoint. It's an interesting case by virtue of that alone. Why the need to bring up religion at all?
edit on 1-6-2014 by DustbowlDebutante because: Updated

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

I take issue with the muslims because they should be the first to stand up and say enough to the jihad. They should be helping stop the crazy bomb makers that want to kill and maim in this country. But they don't. They stay silent.

Many Muslim organizations here in the states have spoken out against extremist Muslims but you never see because the MSM supports the war on terror. It brings in ratings and that equals money. That is a lesson the MSM learned during Vietnam never let people see people from the other side saying we are against this. Because then you have people wanting to end the war and bring our people home.

I also take issue with Muslims trying to instill Sharia Law in this country, since when does an immigrant get a legal system of there own?

We already have Jewish law courts here in America and they have been running since the 60's they are called the Beth Din of America. The constitution itself stops Sharia Law.

Muslim extremist are being protected in this country, and helped in others.

Of course they are they have been working for the government for decades.

And where were all the atheist and the separation of church and state after this happened?

The words separation of church and state doesn't exist in the Constitution and seeing how the government isn't passing a law respecting the establishment of religion no law is being broken.

Rose Garden, Praising Allah? Really... and you support this?

Do you support the Constitution? I would have to say no you do not because you obviously don't support Freedom of Religion.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888

sharia law applies to muslims ONLY non-muslims are NOT subject to sharia law .. from observation and talks with friends who follow Islam sharia is more balanced and fair than western law ..
Meh.. time to grab lunch rather than waste more time attempting explanations for people who dont want to hear truth and dont want to listen to reason ..

If Sharia law only applies to Muslims why are they trying to enforce it in there communities and streets across Europe and the US on none Muslims?

Why do they not understand that in our countries you abide by our laws and and seek meter gyration in there country of choice?

Granted it's only a few who do it whilst the majority are not radicalised and extremist... But are they reading from a different book to you?

sharia is more balanced and fair than western law

This bit I've just got to laugh at tho sorry no offence

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I find it best to just ignore the trolls...It makes no difference if you add a disclaimer. I am now a racist and anti-Muslim according to buster brown.

I sincerely thought about all the other service men and women who have been killed in action and how their families must feel. BUT it's his right! He can praise who he wants, when he wants in the White House Rose Garden!!

The types of people that "captured" Bergdahl weren't just regular old Muslims. They are radical, anti-American, hating extremists. Not Muslims. People are either just SO ignorant they cannot comprehend what effect this could have, they are trolls, paid posters, or just ruffling feathers.

It's funny, I read through the comments on the OP link and NO one over there is yelling "racist" and you're just "anti-Muslim." Guess they understand that this isn't about that...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join