It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Bergdahl Praises Allah During White House Rose Ceremony...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Wish you would have put all that in the OP instead of, "This man is muslim. That's strange..." Thank you for answering my question though. Though for future reference, if you are going to post something that could possibly be construed the wrong way, it helps to be thorough in your reasonings. You post a minimalist OP, you are leaving yourself up to whatever interpretation the reader decides to come to.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I NEVER PUT THAT IN THE OP. You assumed I did, then accused me of being a racist...

This is a strange story and it just keeps getting weirder by the minute.

strange adjective \ˈstrānj\
: different from what is usual, normal, or expected

: not known, heard, or seen before

: not entirely comfortable or well

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

I see this thread proves that rabid Muslim hate is still alive and well inside of America still. Thanks a lot Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney...

Hate might be a little strong for me, but this is just another slap in the face to the United States. I take issue with the muslims because they should be the first to stand up and say enough to the jihad. They should be helping stop the crazy bomb makers that want to kill and maim in this country. But they don't. They stay silent.

To be honest, I don't blame them. When declaration of your religion just gets you treated with suspicion, it doesn't really make you want to make waves. America really doesn't have a good track record dealing with the immigrants from whatever area of the world we are currently warring with.

I also take issue with Muslims trying to instill Sharia Law in this country, since when does an immigrant get a legal system of there own? It's complete BS. I don't hate anyone I just expect them to be good citizens in their new country not just take advantage of it's good qualities while you remain silent, what I do dislike immensely is the current administration helping them and honoring this concept, while turning a blind eye, and funding terror with arms in other countries.

They don't get this right. Sharia Law isn't implemented in this country. They can try to implement it, but we just need to keep stopping it and educating them that our laws don't work like that. We have separation of church and state.

This administration is no better than any previous administration when it comes to funding terrorists and helping the wrong people. They just suck at concealing it.

You all can claim Christian this and that, make excuses, and try blaming haters but the truth is the truth. Muslim extremist are being protected in this country, and helped in others. And where were all the atheist and the separation of church and state after this happened? Rose Garden, Praising Allah? Really... and you support this? Then drag out the Bush defense. Unbelievable..

I'm not Christian so don't give me that nonsense. You should see how I call out that religion on these forums. I'm extremely critical of it. How are muslim extremists being protected in this country? Guantanamo is still open. Are you bitter that we sent 5 terrorists back for 1 soldier? I didn't make that trade, but pow trades are made all the time in war.

How about you show me where this supposed government protection of extremists is occurring? Yes, I support religious freedom in this country. A man seeing his son return home can praise whatever silly god he wants to believe in. That is his freedom. Oh and the reason I dragged out the Bush defense, is because HE started this whole nonsense of blindly hating muslims. It's why we see terrible threads about obama being a muslim.

Sharia Law Examples

Muslim Brotherhood Inside US Government

Everyone seems to know the brotherhood is inside but the administration

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I see this thread proves that rabid Muslim hate is still alive and well inside of America still. Thanks a lot Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney...

Muslims trying to instill Sharia Law in this country, since when does an immigrant get a legal system of there own?.

I guess since Jewish immigrants got to live by their own legal system (Halakha law) ? Shariah is no different from Halakha in the sense that they apply only to practicing Muslims/Jews, not every American. Shariah is not being 'instilled' by replacing american law . It simply deals with civil matters such as marriages and property and diet. And no, shariah does NOT override the US law.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Hate might be a little strong for me, but this is just another slap in the face to the United States. I take issue with the muslims because they should be the first to stand up and say enough to the jihad. They should be helping stop the crazy bomb makers that want to kill and maim in this country. But they don't. They stay silent.

To be honest, I don't blame them. When declaration of your religion just gets you treated with suspicion, it doesn't really make you want to make waves. America really doesn't have a good track record dealing with the immigrants from whatever area of the world we are currently warring with.

I also take issue with Muslims trying to instill Sharia Law in this country, since when does an immigrant get a legal system of there own? It's complete BS. I don't hate anyone I just expect them to be good citizens in their new country not just take advantage of it's good qualities while you remain silent, what I do dislike immensely is the current administration helping them and honoring this concept, while turning a blind eye, and funding terror with arms in other countries.

They don't get this right. Sharia Law isn't implemented in this country. They can try to implement it, but we just need to keep stopping it and educating them that our laws don't work like that. We have separation of church and state.

This administration is no better than any previous administration when it comes to funding terrorists and helping the wrong people. They just suck at concealing it.

You all can claim Christian this and that, make excuses, and try blaming haters but the truth is the truth. Muslim extremist are being protected in this country, and helped in others. And where were all the atheist and the separation of church and state after this happened? Rose Garden, Praising Allah? Really... and you support this? Then drag out the Bush defense. Unbelievable..

I'm not Christian so don't give me that nonsense. You should see how I call out that religion on these forums. I'm extremely critical of it. How are muslim extremists being protected in this country? Guantanamo is still open. Are you bitter that we sent 5 terrorists back for 1 soldier? I didn't make that trade, but pow trades are made all the time in war.

How about you show me where this supposed government protection of extremists is occurring? Yes, I support religious freedom in this country. A man seeing his son return home can praise whatever silly god he wants to believe in. That is his freedom. Oh and the reason I dragged out the Bush defense, is because HE started this whole nonsense of blindly hating muslims. It's why we see terrible threads about obama being a muslim.

The Center for Security Policy today released an in-depth study– Shariah Law and American State Courts: An Assessment of State Appellate Court Cases. The study evaluates 50 appellate court cases from 23 states that involve conflicts between Shariah (Islamic law) and American state law. The analysis finds that Shariah has been applied or formally recognized in state court decisions, in conflict with the Constitution and state public policy.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: sk0rpi0n

I'm all for it... I think Americans from all walks of life would benefit a great deal from having a FULL conversion to Shariah law for a trial period of not less than one full year.

Then after the trial period, a referendum on whether or not to continue.

Let's see how that would go....

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Now we're debating Sharia Law? Has nothing to do with the thread.

It's a baiting campaign...For some reason or another.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

So.....the guy considers his son a martyr for Islam or something?

No surprise the lawless one showed a complete disrespect for the law yet again, in releasing prisoners outside of the requirements.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: sk0rpi0n

I'm all for it... I think Americans from all walks of life would benefit a great deal from having a FULL conversion to Shariah law for a trial period of not less than one full year.

Then after the trial period, a referendum on whether or not to continue.

Let's see how that would go....
but shariah is not for people of all walks of life, so there is no question of nonMuslims trying it out and then deciding on it. I already told you its for muslims what halaka is for jews.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
double
edit on 1-6-2014 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

"Many Muslim organizations here in the states have spoken out against extremist Muslims but you never see because the MSM supports the war on terror. It brings in ratings and that equals money. That is a lesson the MSM learned during Vietnam never let people see people from the other side saying we are against this. Because then you have people wanting to end the war and bring our people home."

Jane Fonda sure got a good deal of coverage from the MSM, as well as protest coverage, government talks. Vietnam would have to be the all time war protest effort to bring people back home. Considering I missed the draft by one year there is much I remember.

[b] Can you sight any examples of Muslim refutation I haven't seen a one?

"We already have Jewish law courts here in America and they have been running since the 60's they are called the Beth Din of America. The constitution itself stops Sharia Law." See new post
This difference is they don't violate American law by killing their daughters then claim exemption through Sharia,
and this is Jew to Jew they are not trying to change or insert their law into the US as they are in Sharia.

"Muslim extremist are being protected in this country, and helped in others."
"Of course they are they have been working for the government for decades."
And you support this?

"The words separation of church and state doesn't exist in the Constitution and seeing how the government isn't
passing a law respecting the establishment of religion no law is being broken."

Never said it was just want to know why the same people always crying foul aren't doing the same over this.

"Do you support the Constitution? I would have to say no you do not because you obviously don't support Freedom of Religion. "

Thats a very large assumption on your part. Thankfully I don't operate based on what you have to say, Freedom of religion does not mean you can come here and change our legal system to support your religion.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

Yes from my original post, and why this was a slap in the face.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

Are Muslim's kids not allowed in the military? I'm confused. We have Muslims who proudly serve and die for our nation.

Well the funny thing is they are not Muslims if they are fighting with your army regardless of what they call themselves. That is not my opinion either btw, the Qu'ran makes it clear that any Muslim who fights with Christians and Jews loses his Islam and becomes one of the Christians and Jews. In otherwords an enemy of Islam.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
For all the Islam loving apologist, once you know what Islam law is and what they are trying to accomplish, you will not trust Islam ever again, occurs unless your are and Islamic follower.

Some so-called Atheist Muslims are trying to do what you are saying but you will find that behind them is a lot of Western cash and influence... I find it Ironic that just about every country that we promised democracy too has ended up with Sharia Law which was more oppressive than the dictators beforehand.

Is not such thing as Islam moderates and Islam law precede any other laws in the land for the believer and their goal is to establish their own law at all cost.

Once again follow the money.. The people who you speak of are heavily backed by Western interests.

And that is all I will post, beside reminding people that Obama mama is Islam and he had not problem destroying Americas believes in order to push the Islamic agenda one inch at a time.

Obama is not a Muslim... No US leader can ever be a true Muslim. If anything it's called Protestant Islam and I wouldn't even call him that.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

originally posted by: Cuervo

Are Muslim's kids not allowed in the military? I'm confused. We have Muslims who proudly serve and die for our nation.

Well the funny thing is they are not Muslims if they are fighting with your army regardless of what they call themselves. That is not my opinion either btw, the Qu'ran makes it clear that any Muslim who fights with Christians and Jews loses his Islam and becomes one of the Christians and Jews. In otherwords an enemy of Islam.

The bible says a whole bunch of crazy stuff also which is promptly ignored by even the most devout (check Leviticus to start for a laundry list of crazy).

Probably not good to check the source material for a interpretation of how a religion is overall...better to simply talk to some of the average folks within that religion.

And from your second post under this one...
wtf is a "atheist muslim"...that's a oxymoron

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Did you not read how he was taken hostage? Do you not know America has never negotiated with terrorists? Take a step back, something here stinks and most ppl can see it without resorting to the old "omg it's Muslims their talking about they must be afraid and hate all Muslims" I'm pretty sure we can have an intelligent discussion without resorting to that primitive way of thinking. Move along sir.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: NiZZiM

Did you not read how he was taken hostage? Do you not know America has never negotiated with terrorists? Take a step back, something here stinks and most ppl can see it without resorting to the old "omg it's Muslims their talking about they must be afraid and hate all Muslims" I'm pretty sure we can have an intelligent discussion without resorting to that primitive way of thinking. Move along sir.

ATS needs a clapping hand icon. THANK YOU!

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I re-read your posts. Got it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join