It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
a reply to: captaintyinknots
OK, I've found a photo that you should have no problem reading the Glass label. Remember that the glass was there in the store Friday night before the shooting as can be seen in the CNN news coverage video shown in the Youtube video. Also notice that this latest photo comes from Getty Images/Agence France Presse, which is a dead giveaway of state sponsored propaganda.

So let me get this straight. Your allegation is that replacement glass for the window was at the location before the shooting. But organs of "state sponsored propaganda" who I assume you are implicating in the Conspiracy are distributing a photo which allegedly shows the glass there ahead of time thus revealing the plot. How could a Conspiracy that would make this glaring an error be capable of managing such a complex hoax without anyone finding out?

Anyone, that is, except the armchair Columbos who are already down in the basement gleefully making Youtube videos using MSM reports.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

a reply to: captaintyinknots
OK, I've found a photo that you should have no problem reading the Glass label. Remember that the glass was there in the store Friday night before the shooting as can be seen in the CNN news coverage video shown in the Youtube video. Also notice that this latest photo comes from Getty Images/Agence France Presse, which is a dead giveaway of state sponsored propaganda.

So let me get this straight. Your allegation is that replacement glass for the window was at the location before the shooting. But organs of "state sponsored propaganda" who I assume you are implicating in the Conspiracy are distributing a photo which allegedly shows the glass there ahead of time thus revealing the plot. How could a Conspiracy that would make this glaring an error be capable of managing such a complex hoax without anyone finding out?

Anyone, that is, except the armchair Columbos who are already down in the basement gleefully making Youtube videos using MSM reports.

They don't care. And they know the public won't care. Even when hoaxes are discovered no one cares. Look at the famous stories of Iraqi soldiers taking babies out of incubators during their invasion of Kuwait. Several years later this was revealed to be a complete lie, fabricated by the public relations firm of Hill and Knowlton. This was one of the lies that aided in getting us to start a war. And it's now totally accepted to be a lie. But no one cares. They didn't care when it was revealed. They don't care now.

I don't know if these recent shootings are a hoax. But I know the official story has not only been accepted by the vast majority of the public, but they aggressively and emotionally defend it. You barely need a cover-up when the public is doing 99% of your work for you.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

No blood can be seen in this photo of the BMW, even though the "active shooter" was shot in the thigh and then allegedly shot himself in the head. Where's all the blood and brain matter?
www.gettyimages.com...

So what are you suggesting happened? He crashed the car and then walked away? Someone else crashed the car? They towed a crashed car in? No car ever existed, it's just photoshopped? A hologram?

According to this article a Niklas Svennefiord, Brad Martin and Nikolaus Becker were witnesses. According to this article Ian Papa was a witness and Nick Pasichuke describes being hit by the car. According to this article Lyssa Hopper was in the deli as the shots were fired and saw Chris Martinez (who she knew) in a pool of blood. Manny Rodriguez said he saw the shooter empty a full clip in the deli. Kevin de Bree, Dakota Waterworth, E.J. Debowski and Jahangir Siddiqui all said they witnessed the end of the chase.

So what's the theory? None of these people exist? They are all "crisis actors"? They are all paid off or somehow coerced into making this up? This would be a huge complicated story covering a lot of space and obviously involving people who were not part of the conspiracy. Unless you're alleging everyone in Isla Vista was in on it.

What's an alternative explanation that even remotely makes sense?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
Look at the famous stories of Iraqi soldiers taking babies out of incubators during their invasion of Kuwait. Several years later this was revealed to be a complete lie, fabricated by the public relations firm of Hill and Knowlton.

They were able to keep that secret for all of 6 months before a reporter from ABC figured it out. And that during a war where the media did not have access to the scene.

Wikipedia

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Here is a screen capture from the Youtube video that I posted to above. You can clearly read the Glass label on the brown crate. This photo may have been taken Saturday morning as the lighting appears to be daytime. But the crate was there Friday night before the "shooting".

Also the blood on the white towels should have dried to a more brownish color by Saturday morning. Also the cleanup of a bloody crime scene is more regulated than what looks to be a store employee wearing cheap latex gloves throwing it all in a simple black Hefty trash bag in a can. That's supposedly hazardous waste!

The existence of panes of glass in the store means NOTHING.

It has been debunked on YouTube by Uguysrnuts in the same post in which he points out the stage blood.

It is absurd to think that plotters were so thorough as to anticipate broken windows but so careless as to leave the spares "in shot'.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
So are all these people below "crisis actors" with made up names? Are they real people who have somehow all been forced to tell lies? Is the media just making these stories up out of whole cloth?

Bailey Maples was holding hands with her boyfriend: "I felt the bullet graze me and I didn't, like, bleed or anything. And then I looked at my boyfriend after we reunited and he had been wounded and covered in blood."

"You saw the shooter's face?" Nottingham asked. "Yes, I looked into his eyes."

Jacqueline Taylor was walking home after an evening out: "I saw the gun being pulled out. I saw four flashes of light that were going in one direction." She also got a close look at the gunman

LINK.

Residents who live at 6701 Sabado Tarde were playing music and drinking beer in their front yard when they said they heard the shots. One of the residents, Nate Pepper, 24, said he saw Rodger’s black BMW drive 20-30 mph by his house. “It seemed like he was targeting individuals,” Pepper said. “The first guy he saw, he waited to shoot him.” The victim — described as a male, around 5‘10” with dark hair — ran toward the house and said, “I think I just got shot.” He had put up his arm to deflect the shots, Pepper said. The victim was reportedly hit three times in his left forearm and once in his left buttock.

SBCC student Derrick Poe was working at Blaze Pizza when Rodger shot someone standing outside of Isla Vista Deli. “We saw a person on the floor, and a person looking over him,” SBCC student Nina Benton, who lives on 6500 block of Sabado Tarde, also said she heard the gunshots. One bullet hit the trunk of her car. She said she was home by herself at the time and ran outside to see what was going on. She said she ducked behind a vehicle and saw Rodger speed to the end of the block.

LINK.

The incident corroborates with the eyewitness account of Sierra Swartz, a Santa Barbara City College sophomore who was shot at, but not hit, during the mass murder. As she was walking down the street, coming from Del Playa, Swartz was approached by the suspect’s vehicle and shot at.

Fourth-year biology major Arun Sengupta said he heard gunshots that “sounded like firecrackers,” and shortly after he saw what appeared to be Rodger speeding down the street. “We saw him like two minutes later. I was walking down Sabado on the 6600 block when he came driving down Sabado, trying to run people over,” Sengupta said. “He was aiming for me because I was the first one in his view in the street. He missed me but hit everyone behind me .

Gurprakash Singh, a 7-11 employee working at the store that night, said he and a co-worker saw the bicyclist victim standing outside the store with a gunshot wound to her leg. As a crowd of people ran toward the store and screamed for help, Singh saw the victim crying for help. Along with his co-worker, Singh helped her into the store, giving her water and a stool to sit on, as he wrapped a towel around her leg.

“I see a guy try to flee out of the car and the cop shoots him and then runs up to the car, seriously, and runs up to the car, looks into the car and the guy tries rolling around, and the cop kind of kicked him to make sure he was down,” Niklas Svennefiord said.

LINK.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: redeyeblue
It is more scary to me reading these posts than any mentaly disturbed kid, people here see a conspiracy in every corner of their lives. With NO real evidence to back up these wild claims, they trample on the victims graves with not a shred of remorse as to the tragedy that occured. Either your all 14 year old kids with limited intelligence, or your in dire need of help yourselves.

Seconded. This is disgusting - people died but those here see a conspiracy.

What are you saying?

There are many examples of government initiated conspiracies where people have died.

Are we supposed to ignore conspiracies if the perpetrator manages to kill someone?

Should discussion of the war in Iraq be 'off-limits' because "people died"?

I don't think so.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

What's incredibly entertaining to me is how daft the "debunkers" act in their questioning? As if the people who planned this (if it were a hoax of some sort) wouldn't think to plan it so thuroughly - to fool the average citizen. "Can you read these witness reports? Are they acting??" Well, honestly, sure - they COULD be. I mean, who can't fake a witness? I could in my neighborhood with my neighbors so I'm fairly sure some professionals could do it better.

They are so tied to official narrative and claim to be intelligent but constantly deny that anything outside of the realm of officialdom, could be true. So, they then marginalize us, who question, and try to give us these symptoms to make the lurkers think, "man, they are crazy!" .. I'm not crazy, I'm a successful man who lives on a beautiful lake in Michigan and I drive a brand new 4Runner. I'm pretty darn normal. I'm also aware that when one entity controls basically everything that funnels down to us - you can manipulate anything. Plus, when you have 99% of the public ready to defend you, even though you've been caught lying, zillions of times, it's easy to pull off a fake murder of 6 people (purely hypothetically - I don't know anything for sure).

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Here's the huge distinction:

If it's a government conspiracy where people died by all means discuss it. You can even engage in unproven speculation. The government is fair game IMO.

However, if you are alleging heinous government conspiracy and accusing victims of savage crimes who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time or who are merely related to people who were in the wrong place at the wrong time then you better damn well have something to back up what you're saying besides "this is a conspiracy site and we can talk about whatever made up crap we want to."

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

What a cop out. We can discuss whatever we want. If you're so sure of what happened there - why have you replied close to 100x in this thread? If we have no proof, why are you refuting it so vigorously? Why aren't you open to the other side? Are you a detective on the case or are you basing this defense off of the same evidence we have? Which, in no way empirically ties Rodgers to any of this - so why all the certainty? Oh, faith in authority - I thought so.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Psynic

Here's the huge distinction:

If it's a government conspiracy where people died by all means discuss it. You can even engage in unproven speculation. The government is fair game IMO.

However, if you are alleging heinous government conspiracy and Accusing victims of savage crimes who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time or who are merely related to people who were in the wrong place at the wrong time then you better damn well have something to back up what you're saying besides "this is a conspiracy site and we can talk about whatever made up crap we want to."

What the heck are you talking about?

Nobody has accused victims of ANYTHING!!!

Please don't cloud the issue with misleading statements such as this.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: cestrup
"Can you read these witness reports? Are they acting??" Well, honestly, sure - they COULD be. I mean, who can't fake a witness?

Well why don't you answer some of my questions?

You're talking about DOZENS of witnesses. Outside, in the streets, in a college town, over a number of blocks. Once again, give me a logical explanation of how that would have been faked if you think it's so easy.

What did they do? Sit down with dozens and dozens of college kids and say "you walk down this street, you go to the 7/11 at this time, you guys wait in the deli and then we'll have our crisis actor drive by shooting." Or is everybody lying according to a script, nothing really happened and no one in the area who isn't in on it is saying anything? Or everyone in Isla Vista is in on the conspiracy? What's a possible explanation for how this would work that would make sense someone who is sane?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

What the heck are you talking about?

Please don't cloud the issue with misleading statements such as this.

Well, let's see.

How about the original post in this thread?

originally posted by: DEV1L79

As soon as I seen this in the newspaper I knew it is all just a mass hoax for gun control.

How exactly does one allege "mass hoax" without accusing the victims of being complicit?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
Look at the famous stories of Iraqi soldiers taking babies out of incubators during their invasion of Kuwait. Several years later this was revealed to be a complete lie, fabricated by the public relations firm of Hill and Knowlton.

They were able to keep that secret for all of 6 months before a reporter from ABC figured it out. And that during a war where the media did not have access to the scene.

Wikipedia

By which time the war was already over. Job done.

But the point I was making was no one cared. They were given the facts and those that even noticed shrugged.

So that's the model They sell the official story hard up front. And the public takes it from there. They will aggressively and emotionally defend it. Even when the facts contradict it they won't change their position. It's a part of the nature of media manipulation.

We've already seen it here. That strange emotional defense of a scenario that they only learned days, hours, maybe even minutes ago.

You don't need vast control. You sell a story well enough in the first few hours. The public will do your cover-up for you.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

If you can't figure out how to fake a dozen witnesses - then there's really no point. Nice fallacy-riddled paragraph you put there. But I'll try to help -

I went to Purdue University. There's about 40k students. 12 "witnesses" there could easily be faked in a college town because everyone would assume 1) they're students 2) they were there at the time of the crime. So, how hard would this be to fake? How hard would it be to assume that this campus contained "crisis actors" who knew about this tragedy and are bought into whatever movement comes from it? All they have to do is keep a secret and be part of something that they think is for the betterment of society with the added stipulation - that if they squeal - they are in deep #. There, that was easy, right? Now go on about how insane I am for thinking this - it's really all you'll have now. Oh, you'll ask me for proof of this too. Sorry, I just showed you and everyone how easy it would be to fake 12 witnesses. I'm sure 100 witnesses would be easy too.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

You don't need vast control. You sell a story well enough in the first few hours. The public will do your cover-up for you.

BAM!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

So are all these people below "crisis actors" with made up names? Are they real people who have somehow all been forced to tell lies? Is the media just making these stories up out of whole cloth?

Bailey Maples was holding hands with her boyfriend: "I felt the bullet graze me and I didn't, like, bleed or anything. And then I looked at my boyfriend after we reunited and he had been wounded and covered in blood."

"You saw the shooter's face?" Nottingham asked. "Yes, I looked into his eyes."

Jacqueline Taylor was walking home after an evening out: "I saw the gun being pulled out. I saw four flashes of light that were going in one direction." She also got a close look at the gunman

LINK.

Residents who live at 6701 Sabado Tarde were playing music and drinking beer in their front yard when they said they heard the shots. One of the residents, Nate Pepper, 24, said he saw Rodger’s black BMW drive 20-30 mph by his house. “It seemed like he was targeting individuals,” Pepper said. “The first guy he saw, he waited to shoot him.” The victim — described as a male, around 5‘10” with dark hair — ran toward the house and said, “I think I just got shot.” He had put up his arm to deflect the shots, Pepper said. The victim was reportedly hit three times in his left forearm and once in his left buttock.

SBCC student Derrick Poe was working at Blaze Pizza when Rodger shot someone standing outside of Isla Vista Deli. “We saw a person on the floor, and a person looking over him,” SBCC student Nina Benton, who lives on 6500 block of Sabado Tarde, also said she heard the gunshots. One bullet hit the trunk of her car. She said she was home by herself at the time and ran outside to see what was going on. She said she ducked behind a vehicle and saw Rodger speed to the end of the block.

LINK.

The incident corroborates with the eyewitness account of Sierra Swartz, a Santa Barbara City College sophomore who was shot at, but not hit, during the mass murder. As she was walking down the street, coming from Del Playa, Swartz was approached by the suspect’s vehicle and shot at.

Fourth-year biology major Arun Sengupta said he heard gunshots that “sounded like firecrackers,” and shortly after he saw what appeared to be Rodger speeding down the street. “We saw him like two minutes later. I was walking down Sabado on the 6600 block when he came driving down Sabado, trying to run people over,” Sengupta said. “He was aiming for me because I was the first one in his view in the street. He missed me but hit everyone behind me .

Gurprakash Singh, a 7-11 employee working at the store that night, said he and a co-worker saw the bicyclist victim standing outside the store with a gunshot wound to her leg. As a crowd of people ran toward the store and screamed for help, Singh saw the victim crying for help. Along with his co-worker, Singh helped her into the store, giving her water and a stool to sit on, as he wrapped a towel around her leg.

“I see a guy try to flee out of the car and the cop shoots him and then runs up to the car, seriously, and runs up to the car, looks into the car and the guy tries rolling around, and the cop kind of kicked him to make sure he was down,” Niklas Svennefiord said.

LINK.
They are nothing to you, do you know them, do you know anyone who knows them, they are just lines on paper, who can say these people exist, the news is like a central bank it all goes into one place and then networks and newspapers pick and choose the stories, it is a press release where all news get the same story.

The people who do pretend to be eyewitnesses and such are usually involved somehow with the military or have been drafted and fed lies and thinking they are doing it for the greater good. Some do come out and tell the real story but mainstream media won't listen to them or they are quickly hushed up. They have a million ways to get people involved.

Do you discount these witnesses then? If you want to listen to eyewitness testimony you have to listen to it all. Many witneses say they saw two or more people in the car.
Multiple People In The Car
edit on 29-5-2014 by DEV1L79 because: ............

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Sorry, wanted to edit my post but clicked reply by accident and don't know how to delete a post

edit on 29-5-2014 by DEV1L79 because: ..........

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975 Hollywood has become satanic and I think this kid was the victim of abuse he was never allowed to remember. I'll tell you something else, they seem to be devouring young stars and destroying them. I think the next one to go haywire and have a melt down will be Jaden Smith. He's showing some extremely odd personality traits

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

originally posted by: cestrup
That man who is supposedly greiving the death of his son and passing the blame onto politicians/NRA is a total fraud IMO.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join