It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I have just watched a Youtube video which points out that the crime scene at the deli clearly shows replacement glass sitting inside the store just minutes after the "shooting". The person who made the video uses profanity so be aware of that, but he does make a valid point about why is the replacement glass already there. I would turn the volume down to a low level. What do you think about it?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Just as a side note, the local news "covered" the event without mentioning the stabbing victims...at all. The report was all blurred together, "gunman", "shooting spree", "killing"....even ramming people with his car (of which I was unaware), but the ~story~ made a specific effort to credit the deaths to shooting...even if it meant bending the truth.

Noteworthy.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Ill have to take a closer look at that when I have time and a bigger screen.

Thanks for sharing.

Others should take note: THAT is how you present evidence.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Here's a photo of the replacement glass in the IV Deli the night of the "shooting". It's behind the right side door with the red and white label that reads Glass.

This photo is odd because of the man wearing shorts who's supposedly an emergency responder. It reminds me of the many photos of the Boston Marathon "bombing".

Here's the link for the article from which the photos were published.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Interesting. Again, im on my phone so ill give it a bit more in depth look when im at home, but im intrigued.

The men in the shorts doesnt bother me that much, as its not uncommon for an emergency responder that happens to be near to respond to the call.

It used to seem odd to me, but I started to notice something: cars with small, circular, "emergency response" stickers on them.

Theres a red jeep that lives in a friend's neighborhood with one of these stickers, so I stopped and asked him about it. According to him, they are more or less required to stop at any emergency within a certain radius.

So, its not out of the question, in a big emergency, for one to respond in street clothes if they happen to be near the area.
edit on 28-5-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

It does seem like a large crate with a red and white sticker. Not sure how you can read class when the door frame is blocking it
And the guy in plain clothes looks like a service member. Fade is a dead give away, possibly a navy corps men that is responding.
Or a marine but they don't have docs so that is what makes me think navy, probably attached to marine unit out here.

edit on thWed, 28 May 2014 22:48:56 -0500America/Chicago520145680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Dp
edit on thWed, 28 May 2014 22:46:11 -0500America/Chicago520141180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Here is a screen capture from the Youtube video that I posted to above. You can clearly read the Glass label on the brown crate. This photo may have been taken Saturday morning as the lighting appears to be daytime. But the crate was there Friday night before the "shooting".

Also the blood on the white towels should have dried to a more brownish color by Saturday morning. Also the cleanup of a bloody crime scene is more regulated than what looks to be a store employee wearing cheap latex gloves throwing it all in a simple black Hefty trash bag in a can. That's supposedly hazardous waste!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I thought the same thing about clean up in a sandy hook thread but got quite a backlash thay anyone could clean that up.
Even as far as a user stating they worked at a place that had a murder happen and the staff cleaned it.
And I'm not sold it says glass but I'm zooming with my phone so it gets blurry.
Would glass be stored in a crate tho?
Window doesn't look that big

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra

Here is a screen capture from the Youtube video that I posted to above. You can clearly read the Glass label on the brown crate. This photo may have been taken Saturday morning as the lighting appears to be daytime. But the crate was there Friday night before the "shooting".

I don't see it. But regardless, what is your theory here? That the owners/managers of the deli knew there was going to be a shooting and ordered replacement glass ahead of time? Which would have to mean that actual shots were fired to break the glass. And would have to mean that a real deli was there probably with real customers in the building as is shown in the surveillance video. So the Conspiracy is taking the huge risk of being able to hit Martinez in all that confusion? And Martinez would have to have been positioned there ahead of time waiting to get killed? Or he was really just an actor which I guess would have to mean the whole scene in the deli was at least partially staged? With nothing but actors and they somehow managed to keep real customers out of a real deli for this incident? Or it wasn't a real deli at all? Etc...

I just don't see any explanation that makes any kind of sense.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
In my opinion, at closer look, that almost definitely is a "fragile" packing label.

Im not seeing "gl ass" at all

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

The killings in the apartment must have been a hellavu struggle. But the neighbors didn't hear anything? Hmm...

Once again, what are you suggesting here? They weren't actually stabbed? They didn't exist? They were killed some other way and everyone involved in finding and handling the bodies is in on the hoax? And if the whole point of this supposed set up was to encourage gun control why didn't the conspiracy have them shot? For that matter why didn't the conspiracy have the story be 20 or 30 people shot? That would have a bigger impact.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots
OK, I've found a photo that you should have no problem reading the Glass label. Remember that the glass was there in the store Friday night before the shooting as can be seen in the CNN news coverage video shown in the Youtube video. Also notice that this latest photo comes from Getty Images/Agence France Presse, which is a dead giveaway of state sponsored propaganda. Here's the photo.

www.gettyimages.com...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Alright now that is a good photo, it even looks the right size.
That is interesting, I do have to admit that.
I just don't see this guy aas a patsy, he is just so high profile.
I don't know much about Holmes but lanza was a ghost for 3 years, not the same with this guy

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Here's a link for more Getty/AFP propaganda photos.
www.gettyimages.com...

www.gettyimages.com...

www.gettyimages.com...

www.gettyimages.com...

No blood can be seen in this photo of the BMW, even though the "active shooter" was shot in the thigh and then allegedly shot himself in the head. Where's all the blood and brain matter?
www.gettyimages.com...

No blood in the gutter either.
www.gettyimages.com...

Here's a link for the entire catalog of propaganda photos.

EDIT: Link doesn't work for the collection of propaganda photos?
edit on 29-5-2014 by Mikeultra because: Faulty Link

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Those did give more angles of the glass sticker, I think that is more interesting then the blood, I saw some on the airbag and no way you can see all of the gutter to say there is no blood at all there.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
You saw blood on the airbags? I didn't notice any. What about the BMW having allegedly been riddled with bullets fired by the cops? That's what the N.Y Daily news reported, but they are a major propaganda rag for gun control. In these photos I can not see a single bullet hole.

www.gettyimages.com...

www.gettyimages.com...

www.gettyimages.com...

www.gettyimages.com...

www.gettyimages.com...

www.gettyimages.com...

www.gettyimages.com...

One other oddity about this is that something similar happened in the same town on a Friday the 23rd of February 2001. A son of a director went on a killing spree!

The Isla Vista attacks echo a Feb. 23, 2001, incident in which four pedestrians were run down and killed by David Attias, then a freshman at UC Santa Barbara. Attias drove his Saab at 60 mph into a large crowd in Isla Vista, killing Nicholas Shaw Bourdakis, Christopher Divis, both 20, Ruth Levy, 20, and 27-year-old Ellie Israel. Another victim, Albert Levy, was permanently injured. David Attias David Attias, the UC Santa Barbara student who plowed through four students in Isla Vista in 2001, leaves Santa Barbara Court after being sentenced to Patton State Hospital. (Ricardo DeAratanha / Los Angeles Times) After plowing through the crowd, Attias jumped on the car, held both arms in a boxing stance and declared, “I’m the angel of death.”

Both had fathers in the entertainment business.

Attias’ father, Daniel Attias, is a television director who worked on well-known shows such as “The Sopranos” and “True Blood.” Rodger’s father, Peter Rodger, worked as an assistant director on the 2012 film “The Hunger Games.” Their parents tried to seek help for their sons. David Attias' father testified that he tried to persuade his son to take his medication, which he stopped doing when he began attending UC Santa Barbara. He reportedly suffered from mental illness and had been taking numerous medications to control his impulsive behavior.

While Attias’ called himself an "angel of death," Rodger’s described himself as a God in his screed.

www.latimes.com...

I think that SSRI drugs are the problem. Let's have SSRI drug-control and stop blaming the guns!
www.independent.com...
edit on 29-5-2014 by Mikeultra because: Extra link about 02/23/2001 killings

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I agree 100% that the drugs the kid was on is the problem, not the guns
Gonna take a look at those photos right now.
There is 3 or so to the right of the big hole in the windshield imo.
But what do you think caused the hole in the windshield?
And the prior incident is rather strange as well.....

edit on thThu, 29 May 2014 01:50:04 -0500America/Chicago520140480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thThu, 29 May 2014 01:51:44 -0500America/Chicago520144480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
That would be a good theory...except he claims in his manifesto, that he didn't take the meds he's prescribed.
But I agree that guns are not the problem.

edit on 29-5-2014 by Britster1821 because: Past tense...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britster1821
That would be a good theory...except he claims in his manifesto, that he didn't take the meds he's prescribed.
But I agree that guns are not the problem.

He says he didn't take the psychiatrist drugs but he was supposedly heavy into body building drugs.
News Reoprt Body Building Drugs

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join