It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DEV1L79

Do you discount these witnesses then? If you want to listen to eyewitness testimony you have to listen to it all. Many witneses say they saw two or more people in the car.

So it didn't actually happen. But when it did there were two people in the car.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: cestrup
How hard would it be to assume that this campus contained "crisis actors" who knew about this tragedy and are bought into whatever movement comes from it?

If all the reported witnesses I've listed by name are really "crisis actors" whether going by their real names or not it would take at max several days of leg work in Isla Vista to bust the whole story open and whoever did it would be the most famous blogger/journalist in the country.

Of course, that never happens. The people who level the charges just stay at home and make youtube videos. Wonder why that is?
edit on 29-5-2014 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

you don't seem to understand the media. They only report what they are given. So, go ahead and do that journalistic work and start looking for a station to report your findings - if they go against the narrative. Godspeed

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

you don't seem to understand the media. They only report what they are given. So, go ahead and do that journalistic work and start looking for a station to report your findings - if they go against the narrative. Godspeed

Speaking as a journalist I have to say that the above is a load of utter honk. "They only report what they are given'?? Seriously? You really do not have a clue about what's involved in journalism.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Actually, yes I do. I worked for The South Bend Tribune and understood all to well how news is funneled in. I've seen reporters try to tackle stories that were sacred cows in the respective area and had them turned down. I saw stories from the AP that had to be put in certain sections of the newspaper and took precedence over the publisher's choice. So, AnrgyCymraeg - why don't you, as just an experiment, go do an investigative report on the collapse of WTC 7 and how you believe it's a controlled demo (even if you don't). Why don't you tell me how many papers, stations, etc pick up your story...

Tell me more of how it works. Go try and be a conspiracy reporter and see how far that gets you.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The first 3 male victims were allegedly killed with a hammer, machetes, and knives in the "active shooters" apartment. Why then is there a statement from their families about the need to curb gun violence. That had nothing to do with the deaths of their loved ones. I don't understand that. If someone I loved were to be killed by a driver who was proven to be texting on a cell phone and caused a fatal accident, I would want something done about texting while driving. I wouldn't be demanding changes to something else completely unrelated to the cause of my loved ones death. In this case they should be demanding investigations into the SSRI drug cartels and the doctors who automatically prescribe it to everybody under the sun. Life is tough sometimes, people need to deal with it on their own and stop looking for a pill to make them feel OK.

“Your sacrifice will wake the power and authority of America. It's time to stop the gun violence. Our children deserve a land free from fear,” the Wang family said in an open letter to their slain son David.

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Speaking as a journalist I have to say that the above is a load of utter honk. "They only report what they are given'?? Seriously? You really do not have a clue about what's involved in journalism.

I don't currently do much journalism. But I used to do quite a bit. And I will say journalists who do any leg work or investigative reporting are a huge exception.

Most journalists work from press releases and official statements. And then they will make a few phone calls, never leaving their desks, getting statements that back-up the claims in the press releases or official statements.

This generally isn't done for any insidious reason. But simply because most reporters, like most people, are lazy. And they take the path of least resistance. And they're usually quite successful with this method.

This is well known. And if you're running any type of operation it's easy to take advantage of. Most journalists happily run cover stories and other lies without being at all aware of what they're doing. Because they're not questioning the information they're given.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DEV1L79

It stinks that you appear to have no empathy whatsoever for the father of one of the victims of this person. What's more it was the father of one of the victims who was shot who talked about gun control. Is this not understandable? If one of your family had been murdered in cold blood would you be posting threads about there being some conspiracy against guns?

Sometimes if you have nothing sensible to say, it is just best to remain silent.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Tell me more of how it works. Go try and be a conspiracy reporter and see how far that gets you.

RIght. No one in America has heard anything about alternative 9/11 theories.

These "fake" shootings are airtight conspiracies enforced by threat of death yet they can't seem to prevent everyone and his brother from flooding the internet with youtube videos exposing everything.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

In which case the journalists that you used to know must have been massively lazy. There are those like that out there. I once knew a moron who not only cut and pasted an excerpt from a press release into a story, but he didn't even bother to correct a typo. He didn't last very long. And then there are the other journalists, who do actually go out and talk to people and who do actually do the legwork. I'll say this much - I'm a (re)insurance journalist and I've never once been 'warned off' a story. Ever.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: Moresby

In which case the journalists that you used to know must have been massively lazy. There are those like that out there. I once knew a moron who not only cut and pasted an excerpt from a press release into a story, but he didn't even bother to correct a typo. He didn't last very long. And then there are the other journalists, who do actually go out and talk to people and who do actually do the legwork. I'll say this much - I'm a (re)insurance journalist and I've never once been 'warned off' a story. Ever.

It's a pretty broad swath of people. Only a couple of people at Knight Ridder had the WMD story right before the Iraq War. The rest were just parroting administration claims. And very happy to do so.

We know there are intelligence assets at major news outlets. But they barely seem to be needed. Most journalists follow the herd like the giddy fans of a boy band.

You really don't need to do too much "warning off". In America, it's much easier to point people in the direction of the good stuff they'll get if they play ball. If they "stay on the reservation" they get the good jobs, get to go to the good parties, and hang out with the cool kids.

If these recent shootings were a hoax, or some type of black op, most journos wouldn't report that because they aren't even looking for it. They know how to cover this story to make their bosses happy.

Lone nut, guns, sad parents, community ripped apart by tragedy ... etc.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Are you ever going to answer how this event is on par with 911 Boston or sandy????
You made the claim but refuse yo back it up....

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: cestrup

go do an investigative report on the collapse of WTC 7 and how you believe it's a controlled demo (even if you don't). Why don't you tell me how many papers, stations, etc pick up your story...

What did you just post?

Do an investigative report but report your beliefs?

How is that investigative and not opinionated?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Are you ever going to answer how this event is on par with 911 Boston or sandy????
You made the claim but refuse yo back it up....
I never said it was on par with those events at all. I said like those events, the same kind of media coverage, the same kind 'eyewitness' reports, the same OMG videos posted all over the internet for shock factor, the same scratchy pictures not actually really showing anything. I was saying it has the same M.O as those other events and that is why I find it fishy, I never said it was on par with them.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=17973757]Sremmos80[/post

So you honestly think that because the survivors did not supposedly see another person in the car it somehow completely debunks multiple witness testimonies? Why would the witnesses lie? This is what bothers me, if it was only one witness reporting on the incident, ok, maybe the witness imagined a second person.

But since there was more than one saying that there were 2 people in the car, I have my doubts on the original story.

Same thing with Sandy Hook. An unknown suspect caught seen fleeing into the forest after the shooting. Same thing with Aurora, another suspect was caught reported on the scene.

All of these mass shootings in the past 20 years that have received mass coverage like this one all fit the same profile.

Coincidences are for the weak minded. Sandy Hook had tons of holes in the original story. As with this one.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Has anybody come across any information that Rodger ever saw a military recruiter or expressed an interest in joining the military? Playing a hunch here....

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Revelations29

Did I say it debunked it or did I ask if the other 8 survivors saw 2 people?
Fog of war can lead to people thinking they saw another person.
This is nothing close to the batman or sandy hook shootings, no where near the inconsistencies in the story.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

No where near the inconsistencies? With time, (just like Sandy Hook) the inconsistencies will arise.

Furthermore it's only been about a week since the shooting. That's not enough time to come with an official story, yet alone an "alternative" theory on what happened.

"Fog of War"? That only applies if the witness was near the shooting when it happened, while it happened.

"One woman identified as Sierra told Sanchez she was approached by two men in a black BMW. The driver flashed a small black handgun and asked '"Hey, what's up?"'

That's from my previous source I mentioned in a older post. From : freedomoutpost.com...

This is still not enough evidence to be conclusive on anything. The part that I find the most interesting about all of this is how the Sandy Hook, Batman, and this shooting all fit the same profile of mental health problems and a "ghost" suspect being on the scene but never being apprehended.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

This is still not enough evidence to be conclusive on anything. The part that I find the most interesting about all of this is how the Sandy Hook, Batman, and this shooting all fit the same profile of mental health problems and a "ghost" suspect being on the scene but never being apprehended.
a reply to: Revelations29

Exactly. The one guy who didn't blow his brains out was a zombie at trial. Not bad for someone who had the FBI busy for hours with a booby trapped room. Anywho, that's another story..

Something is just amiss. The way it all ties together and the lack of empirical evidence yet they release so much of his personal life. It's almost like Lanza, Holmes, and now Rodgers...Each year, maybe - we are to expect a similar event drawn out to make people hate guns, conspiracy theorist, questions, people who aren't up to par mentally (I can't wait to see how they decide this) and bolster the media and authority at the same time. Make the propaganda machine as strong as possible!

edit on 29-5-2014 by cestrup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
A motive has just surfaced.

Not for Eliot Rodgers, but for those that made it happen.

Bi-Partisan approval of new gun control laws barring ownership to anyone ever diagnosed with a mental illness.

So all veterans who reported PTSD or anyone who ever told their doctor they were depressed won't be allowed to own a gun.

Now the American Psychiatric Association has announced that 'Selfies' are a symptom of mental illness, so there's another few million people who will be disallowed and since the NSA has a copy of the pictures, the evidence has already been provided.

And all of you truthers claiming this event was a hoax, you're obviously nuts, so no guns for you, in fact no guns for any of you nutjobs who subscribe to ATS. Except, of course for the shills and deniers who are just here to disrupt, diffuse and distract.

edit on -05:0020145442014-05-29T14:44:20-05:00 by Psynic because: typo

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join