It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hia reply to: DEV1L79
There is a huge difference between a bank president keeping business secret from a teller and what is being alleged here. To the extent that they aren't trolling those suggesting hoax in instances like this must have very little experience with human institutions. They are for imperfect than what would be required here. You would need almost perfect execution of a very complicated project involving a huge amount of ordinary people from a variety of walks of life. As far as "crisis actors" the more that would be involved the greater the circle of intersection with regular people.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DEV1L79

You know, after Jacob Roberts opened fire at a mall, I had a friend of mine state that that one didn't happen but "thought to ask me if I knew anything" considering the locale...at the same time where I was consoling a friend whose mother was at the mall and another whose husband was working there as they were waiting to hear back from their loved ones. Both had witnessed the shooter in that event and the husband struggled with PTSD. I actually was pretty mad at that friend of mine for thinking it didn't really happen and that it was crisis actors. We don't talk much anymore.

You ask what makes this one different from those others. Look at your first link--how many dead in most of those? Zero? There's one part of your answer. Second part--his father was a freaking assistant director for a highly profitable move franchise? That's freaking dripping with Hollywood-esque scandal. So two part retort to that question--scale and who his daddy was. Those two reasons are why this story is being heavily reported and all of those other shootings have not been nationally reported on (though they did have substantial local coverage as shootings do).

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmind
Holy. Crap. I leave the site for a few years and when I come back the crazy people have taken over. You guys seriously think that tragedies like this one and Sandy Hook were staged? As a part of some (non-existent) conspiracy by which Obama's gonna swoop in (probably in black helos) and steal all yer guns because, communism?
What the hell has this site sunk to?

So, you were gone for a few years. Which means you haven't looked into the evidence for Sandy Hook, have you? I assume you haven't if you've been gone for that long and only just recently returned. No one knows for sure if THIS event was staged; but Sandy Hook was most certainly. However, this isn't about that, so I wont comment further on it.

I wish more people would be a tad bit more open minded and not have knee jerk responses to these things. It's not going to kill you to entertain a conspiracy. After all, why are you here if you wont? What the hell is the point?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

Id ad one more reason it is being reported on to the list:
It was at a school. school shootings are ratings boosters, big time.
Outside of the inner cities (which is where the conspiracy in reporting on these REALLY becomes apparent), I am not aware of a single school shooting in america with fatalities over the last 5 years that WASNT heavily reported.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceGoatFarts

originally posted by: DEV1L79
a reply to: captaintyinknots
That really is all you can say isn't it, give evidence knowing full well that it is impossible, so you always look like you are coming out on top when no one can give you a smoking gun. You give me evidence that Elliot was driving the car and shooting people, show me a picture or Closed circuit camera image of him doing it. Can you actually show me any evidence that this happened, that Elliot did this? Which says more really, in this modern age of cell phones and CCTV not one picture is captured of him doing it, just one image in a shop which looks totally fake and we never see elliot or anyone get shot.

If you like evidence so much try showing me real evidence that this event even happened apart from a newspaper story.

I don't know about you, but to me a pages long confession of the killer is a pretty good proof. Have you read the manifesto? Simple yes or no.

Now you can say it's fake, but then you will have to support this claim because everything indicates it's genuine.

"Everything indicates (the manifesto) is genuine"...?

Why, because you said so?
How's that for intimidation!
What if I accused YOU of being mentally ill for believing that?

So where's YOUR proof? Has any forensic annalysis come in yet, proving that Elliot wrote this manifesto?

There, you see!...You're the ones jumping the gun and trying to intimidate the 'OS doubters' of being paranoid.
Give us your proof, and while we're at it, have you seen the results of a forensic examination of Elliot's wounds to show that the shot to the head was self inflicted?

I thought not.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots
Id like to request, one more time, in a civil and direct manner, that someone list any and all evidence that they have that this event is fake and/or a conspiracy.

Thanks.

I think the majority of people including myself who are shouting conspiracy on this are going from past incidents which have turned out to be baloney such as 9/11, Boston Marathon, Batman Shootings and Sandy Hook. They all seem to be the same in the way they are portrayed in the media. There are lots of shootings murders and stabbings and even serial killers that hardly get a mention in the newspaper, so when a big story like this errupt and they are shoving videos, victims fathers on podiums and manifesto's down our throat like hours after it happened, it just smells fishy to me.

The whole thing just doesn't feel right, such as the video of Elliot, I seen it even before it was confirmed it was him, from the Mirror newspaper claiming it may be him. From the start this has not been treat like a proper murder inquiry and the public has been force fed too much sh*t over it.

You said it, I totally agree. Past incidences seem to indicate this one as more of the same. As you said, plenty of terrible crime goes unnoticed. As soon as the deed was done, we have a plethora of news stations talking incessantly about it. If they're shoving it in our faces that much, there's an agenda, you can count on it.

In short, they wasted absolutely no time in propagating this. I'm starting to believe they're being sloppy on purpose.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceGoatFarts

That really is all you can say isn't it, give evidence knowing full well that it is impossible, so you always look like you are coming out on top when no one can give you a smoking gun. You give me evidence that Elliot was driving the car and shooting people, show me a picture or Closed circuit camera image of him doing it. Can you actually show me any evidence that this happened, that Elliot did this? Which says more really, in this modern age of cell phones and CCTV not one picture is captured of him doing it, just one image in a shop which looks totally fake and we never see elliot or anyone get shot.

If you like evidence so much try showing me real evidence that this event even happened apart from a newspaper story.

I don't know about you, but to me a pages long confession of the killer is a pretty good proof. Have you read the manifesto? Simple yes or no.

Now you can say it's fake, but then you will have to support this claim because everything indicates it's genuine.

Is that so? If I was the one plastered on the news as opposed to Elliot, and this manifesto was claimed to be written by me, there would be just as much evidence, none. Do you know how easy it would be to write a fictionalized account of someone's life? Are we supposed to assume Elliot was interested in writing some journal? What did he talk about on his videos? He repeated the same stuff all the time. How many people even write about their life these days?

Anyway, my original point was, anyone can write his manifesto and say it was from him. That is not proof, it is supposition.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Starling

First I called myself mentally ill before you even did.
Secondly, read the manifesto before sharing your opinion. If you did you would understand why it's most likely genuine.
Third, in absence of evidence supporting the real or fake hypothesis, the most likely should always be preferred.
Finally, you should chill out.

It seems that of all the people who claim it's fake, none has actually even read it.

That's ridiculous.

deny ignorance
edit on 28-5-2014 by SpaceGoatFarts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Actually, a lot of them may only get local coverage, believe it or not. There's been a whole slew of shootings just in the last year alone at a number of schools, most of which did not gain national media attention. There's been about 40+ shootings at schools in the last year. The only other one that received a lot of attention was the Roswell, NM school shooting, iirc. It's still a scale factor even in that. It's kind of like how there was a boy who spilled chlorine gas in a school in Vancouver, WA area--not a peep nationally on that one.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Maybe im just tied in to different sources, as I openly admit I dont watch msm.

That said, ive heard about at least 20 different school shootings in the last year.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots

Maybe im just tied in to different sources, as I openly admit I dont watch msm.

That said, ive heard about at least 20 different school shootings in the last year.

Could be though I don't either. However, something being reported locally and repeated through a news aggregator is different than having it plastered all over CNN, Fox's main site, or MSN. In that regard, the number that reach the front page of one of those msm sites is actually pretty low. I'd prefer it to be, honestly, local coverage only. Look at Rodgers. He supplied ample fuel for the media to play with from his writing, to his videos and uploading photos. He left tremendous footprint for the media to eat up because he was looking for fame--even in the form of infamy. Rodgers is exactly the kind of rampage killer that doesn't just have a beef society but wants to put himself on stage. Every time the media takes one of these events and goes on about it in excess, it's just providing motivation for yet another maniac.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: cocointelpro

originally posted by: oneupShadow

originally posted by: Swills

It certainly could be construed for those purposes from my legal perspective, however this had not been commented on by the media - I don't think that's quite the political agenda for this event. Sure - it's quite a glaring piece of evidence that most would claim law enforcement agencies carelessly overlooked in the prevention of this crime. That notion can certainly be exploited in the objective of limiting free speech, or using such statements in videos and typed statements for the purposes of charging someone with a crime.

I would rather argue that those statements made, in video and typed could of easily been used to charge the shooter for uttering death threats. If the shooter was monitored, either by local police agencies or intelligence agencies, I don't see why they could not of prevented the crime by charging him with uttering death threats. This too, is worthy of investigation. It certainly questions whether the objective to serve and protect the public had been ignored here. It should infuriate the public if they had carelessly turned a blind eye merely on the basis of character. All serious threats that pose a present danger, with clear definitions, must be investigated to protect the public.

The thing was he didn't have a set list of people he wanted to kill. It was a generalized death threat to phonies and attractive girls. In a courtroom when charging someone with conspiracy to commit murder, there needs to be substantial proof of motive and a specific target. Also, there has to be ability.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

given what government is capable of and did at many points in history

anything is possible

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

So how can you compare this to 911 Boston or SHES and then when i ask you how they compare you ignore every request!!
I have asked for just a list of inconsistencies multiple times and am meet with nothing. ...
I am not asking for evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt, nothing physical just a list of things about the event that don't add up to the official narrative. .. what Is the problem with that?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The killings in the apartment must have been a hellavu struggle. But the neighbors didn't hear anything? Hmm...

news.nationalpost.com...< br /> The student who murdered six in a quiet California university town is believed to have used a machete and hammer to kill his first three victims in an apartment...
Two machetes, a hammer and a knife were among the items removed from the first-floor corner apartment ....

losangeles.cbslocal.com...
Meanwhile, outside Rodger’s apartment building CBS2's Greg Mills spoke to a neighbor who knew all the men.
“I don’t understand how he could have like overpowered three guys, all at the same time without any of them making a sound,” said the neighbor. “Cause I was right upstairs all night.”

Interesting link:
aanirfan.blogspot.com...

edit on 28-5-2014 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego
Even if they were wimpy people and don't fight back, you would think there would have been a lot of screaming bloody murder and quite a rucus of people trying to run away.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL
Or when you get hit with a hammer you don't make much of a noise cause you get knocked out.
Maybe he he got them when they were sleeping, college kids like naps just like the rest of us.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I never thought this was more then meets the eye until I saw an article detailing witnesses saying they saw more then one person in Elliot's BMW.

freedomoutpost.com...

Michael Vitak, a student from the Czech Republic, told Sanchez what he witnessed.

"Guys in a BMW. Maybe they were trying to prove they're tough," Vitak said during a live televised interview. Vitak saw them shooting at two girls; one was shot dead, the other was critically hurt.

"I heard shots, screams, pain," said Vitak. "All emotions. I hope she is going to be fine," he said.

Vitak said it was too dark to see the suspects' faces.

www.keyt.com...

Another reason why people jump to the conclusion you are talking about, is because of previous events. Sandy hook is a prime example of a mass shooting being covered up and having multiple holes in the story.

But you see, the people that are immediately calling it a conspiracy (without any evidence) are just as bad as people that say that he did the shooting unaided.

You know it's funny because no one comes in here debunking OP, all they do is just say "not everything is a conspiracy" then begin to take this thread like it's a personal attack against themselves. People have this idea branded into their mind that questioning events like this are ridiculous and offend the loved ones of the deceased.

It's a perfect mind set of not questioning anything.

No harm comes from questioning history.

I'll say it again and again. Leave no stone unturned. Truth does not fear investigation.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Revelations29

And the 7 survivors didn't see the second person?
But at least you actually presented the inconsistency.
Been trying to get op to do that the whole time and op has failed to do so

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join