It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy.

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

It is an honour and pleasure to be honest, I would do it for free If I didn't have bills to pay.
How old is your son now? Is he doing okay?.
Do you get all the support you need?.

We have one fella with very extreme autism and he doesn't feel pain like we do, he likes to feel things and has had many accidents over the years and even when he chopped a finger off at the knuckle by slamming his hand in a door he didn't show any pain just looked at it and carried on..we all went AAAARRRGGGHHH and he looking at me like "whats up with you?".
I think he is the only person in the wolr dwho enjoys my singing

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

He's about to turn 18. We didn't get a whole lot of help until his teens. He's mild to moderate Asperger's so it's not too bad. I'm actually more autistic (moderate to almost severe but high functional was my dx) than he is so comparably, I have more issues as his mom. He'll go on a pedantic rant when upset about something whereas I'll rock. We're actually lucky that we both are ASD as it makes it a lot easier to understand each other. We have harder time with my daughter, who isn't autistic and wants to be like us. We make sure my daughter knows how much we envy and love her for who she is as she can do things that we struggle with. One can't change autism but one can definitely learn to adapt. That's our motto here.

I have low pain, too. Sometimes pain will bleed through if it's serious enough but I'm notorious for getting injuries without realizing it. I also cook without tools a lot. If I actually feel pain, it's startling and almost joyful because I felt it. However, unlike your client, I don't deliberately set out to feel pain. I think it's a form of overload. Just too much sensory input to deal with. I have serious issues with textures of things I touch or wear. My mom called me the princess from the Princess and the Pea when I was younger because it was so bad. By the time I was in my 20's, I was going numb.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

Good to know
sounds like you have a wonderful family
Hope to bump into you in the future and you take care sweetpea

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BurningSpearess
I'm just wondering how many on this thread have indeed read his manifesto & considered it (without 1st indicating there was a ghost-writer, or planted, etc...). I know it is a LONG read but still, *If* it is genuinely Rodger's account, no reasonable person can discount the disturbed/mentally & emotionally damaged (psych/socio.) individual who emerged early on in life...

I only zipped thru this thread & scanned over " his" manifesto, & while I'm not a clinical psychologist, I do have an advanced degree in the field of psychology & am familiar with DSM criteria...

Based on this, for me, there is over a 75% chance that he did commit said murderous acts due to his state of mind...

Reasons being, for those who are interested include:

- at the least, autistic tendencies, OCD demonstrations, personality disordered ( including grandiosity/histrionic components), major depressive disorder, victim of/ or perceived victim of bullying & abuse, Peter Pan syndrome...

&

- at the worst, delusional, paranoid, psychotic, suicidal tendencies with components of schizophrenia...

I suppose time will reveal more, as allowed, & certain events (such as businesses/victims' families filing lawsuits) will shed more light as well...

RIP to all for being the victim of most likely, one very ill young man...

Does anyone not think the kid had mental issues? I think we can all agree that he did (according to what we've been shown) and he could have been capable. Did he write the manifesto? that's a question that would need more perfect proof, but we can assume he did, as that won't change anything if this was a conspiracy. One thing that has played the same in a few shootings in the last couple of years is Manifesto's...long ones at that, and loners with mental issues and seeing psychiatrists and on meds. Th colorado shooter, the CA cop on the rampage, sandy hook. Sandy Hook was so bizarre, I really can even guess what really happened there. Colorado...seemed like there was a second accomplise, and a manipulated suspect. That guy was so drugged up by the time we saw him in a court room, who knows what he was made to confess or believe. Sandy hook shooter coroners report said shot in back of his head?

Eventually they will intervene in and manipulate these shootings enough to make a sheeple majority give in to their gun conviscaton, you all know that here of course.

Someone pointed out 22 kids were stabbed in PA? Didn't hear about that, hmm.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I tired pretty hard to ignore this one but then I came across a story of a young man that's been arrested and charged with stealing memorial signs of Sandy Hook victims and taunting the families. This particular vein of CT does harm to real people that have suffered real tragedies and it's time for those of you that support it to wake up to reality. Even if you can't wake up to the reality that these things do happen, that just because some people jump on them (on all sides) doesn't mean they were set ups to begin with... at least wake up to the reality that you might be fostering extremism (there's no other word for it but extremism) in others.

Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist arrested after stealing memorial signs, taunting family of victim

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
I tired pretty hard to ignore this one but then I came across a story of a young man that's been arrested and charged with stealing memorial signs of Sandy Hook victims and taunting the families. This particular vein of CT does harm to real people that have suffered real tragedies and it's time for those of you that support it to wake up to reality. Even if you can't wake up to the reality that these things do happen, that just because some people jump on them (on all sides) doesn't mean they were set ups to begin with... at least wake up to the reality that you might be fostering extremism (there's no other word for it but extremism) in others.

Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist arrested after stealing memorial signs, taunting family of victim

And you need to wake-up to the reality of this situation.

The person who stole the sign is a STOOGE working to discredit legitimate Sandy Hook Investigators.

So are most of the people expressing Righteous Indignation.

That's how this game is played.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74
A bit of a problem. That is not CT, that is theft and harassment plain and simple. Nice try lumping us in with a criminal, real classy. Big difference between discussing things on ATS, and committing criminal acts. Shame on you.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

The conspiracy is that deep? Theyre sending people to steal signs? Ive seen the attitude of some of the sandy hookers. Youre trying to tell me that someone that will go so far as to call an innocent old man a child molester because he helped some kids would be above harrassing the families?

Please.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
A bit of a problem. That is not CT, that is theft and harassment plain and simple. Nice try lumping us in with a criminal, real classy. Big difference between discussing things on ATS, and committing criminal acts. Shame on you.

First of all I didn't say that CTers are criminals my point in posting and using the story of the kid arrested to highlight it is this...

Even if you can't wake up to the reality that these things do happen, that just because some people jump on them (on all sides) doesn't mean they were set ups to begin with... at least wake up to the reality that you might be fostering extremism (there's no other word for it but extremism) in others.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I say BS! If words I type here are somehow causing some idiot to go commit crimes, they obviously aint right in the head to begin with.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots

The conspiracy is that deep? Theyre sending people to steal signs? Ive seen the attitude of some of the sandy hookers. Youre trying to tell me that someone that will go so far as to call an innocent old man a child molester because he helped some kids would be above harrassing the families?

Please.

I have no idea wtf you're talking about and frankly, don't care.
edit on -05:0019145432014-05-30T21:43:19-05:00 by Psynic because: typo

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Nor did I say this is causing mental illness.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

And my point is thus proven. You dont care-youve already made up your mind, facts be damned.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
No, you are saying we shouldn't discuss certain things, because it might cause someone not so right in the head to do something wrong, correct? At least that is the only way I can interpret "fostering extremism". We might as well shut down the forum altogether if we are to be worried about that.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Great care should be taken when discussing CT such as this. Especially considering the high level of emotions these events or (ffs) false flags (if you insist) evoke in people. These are real-time things, not rehashings of old events such as JFK or Area 51. If you want to take it the way you are, that's up to you.

ETA: Though to be quite honest, I do think a person has to be a bit on the paranoid delusional side to think all these mass shootings or any mass tragedy really, are false flags.
edit on 5/30/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: BurningSpearess

Based on this, for me, there is over a 75% chance that he did commit said murderous acts due to his state of mind...

And after coming to your own conclusion do you have a problem with others discussing openly their own conclusions?

While in this case, *I* (basically your average peep) have obviously come to the conclusion that there is less than a 25% chance that the murders were *more* than a very disturbed, Ill young man acting on his own...of course I have no problem with others discussing anything...Is there something I said to make you think otherwise? Why would I have posted here anyway?

Seriously...I've been through a massive uni slaughtering a few years back, & open to anything to make sense of that one...

Did you read his manifesto???

I'm telling you, it took me several hours to get through, & while I'm sensitive, I don't think many could get through it without having to toss it away or have an adverse reaction...

Peace...

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SunnyDee

Not sure what your question is here?

You seem to say that you agree that Elliot had mental issues, but there is more behind his rampage?

Help me out here as I see you jumping through examples (some that might be perfectly legitimate) of past instances of rampages, but no real proof other a common claim of manifestos...

Shed some light for us here...

Have you read them all?, & what makes you doubtful about them all? Thanks

In the meantime, I'll do some research of my own as I seem to be not following some of you....

Peace...

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

And you need to wake-up to the reality of this situation.

The person who stole the sign is a STOOGE working to discredit legitimate Sandy Hook Investigators.

That's pretty funny. Who needs to bother with any stooges? Sandy Hook "Investigators" do a fine job of discrediting themselves.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
On the flip side, I think all you people that buy into the official version, disregarding all the inconsistencies are delusional. You want your illusion of safety so damn bad. It's like some kind of Stockholm syndrome thing going on. Sandy hook, witnesses of at least a second shooter, Aurora theatre same thing. Here, same thing. But they were all lone gunmen. I guess it's less scary to accept the lone gunman theories, than to accept the alternatives.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

See, and here in lies the problem- not buying into baseless theory does not mean someone buys into the official narrative, nor does it mean that one cannot be aware that there is much more going on in the world than is told on the surface.

Sometimes it just means that a logical mind requires solid evidence before theyll back something.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join