It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Pretty quick timing right after my shot in the dark theory. Oh ####, I just heard a knock at my door!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: cestrup

Pretty quick timing right after my shot in the dark theory. Oh ####, I just heard a knock at my door!

Yeah, I just saw it on Youtube

www.theblaze.com...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Revelations29

Uh sandy hook had the mom working at the school and the brother as the shooter in the first few hours. As well as wrong reports of guns used, interviews with dead people, charity groups already formed, face book pages already formed for the shooting.
And i am confused why the lady that had the gun flashed at her couldn't be a victim of fog of war.....
That would be pretty traumatic to have a gun pointed at you.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

www.theblaze.com...

Expanding on this, both Lanza and Rodger have been connected to autism spectrum disorders.

These disorders are not usually connected with violence. And one could almost argue that they've been promoted in the last few years. Especially those on the more functional side of the spectrum. We've all seen those articles listing famous and successful people with Asperger's. Plus, these conditions have no known pathology, so diagnosis is entirely subjective.

So you promote a disorder. Make sure it seems kind of fun and funky. Bill Gates has it. Doctor Who and Sherlock Holmes seem like they have it. And make sure the diagnosis is subjective. Then link it to some violent crimes.

And then use it to limit people's rights. You can start with guns. Then what? Driving maybe. Voting. Flying. Living in certain communities. Maybe these people are put on a national register.

This all seems shockingly possible.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby

originally posted by: Psynic

www.theblaze.com...

And then use it to limit people's rights. You can start with guns. Then what? Driving maybe. Voting. Flying. Living in certain communities. Maybe these people are put on a national register.

No need to expand it to include anything beyond guns.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

They never take away just one right.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Well, regardless of whether you believe it was scripted or not, good luck convincing anyone you're onto something. This forum is one of the few places you could even suggest it without being instantly ridiculed.

Frankly, as suspicious as I think all of this is, I hope I'm wrong. If something is fishy, there's nothing anyone can do about it.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

They never take away just one right.

Lose the right to bear arms and they'll take away ALL of them.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

So you promote a disorder. Make sure it seems kind of fun and funky. Bill Gates has it. Doctor Who and Sherlock Holmes seem like they have it. And make sure the diagnosis is subjective. Then link it to some violent crimes.

Absolutely. No one would have seriously suggested this let's say ten years ago. Now? They have certainly got the public hysterical enough to accept whatever they suggest.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
At the risk of thread drift, here is an example of what's considered a mental illness in China.

Prison for internet junkies.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I agree, the videos seem to be "staged" in a way. Another government scheme, possibly?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

I've been wondering about this since it began---this notion that those within the autistic zone are killers just waiting for their chance to slaughter. I worked with a dear friend whose son was diagnosed with autism. The only time that child or any of the dozens of others we worked/played with showed any aggression was if they got served snacks at school with artificial colors, flavors, etc or they were trying a new medication. Six of the young men in that group were completely "cured" of this "syndrome" when their parents put them on a diet of only fresh, organic food.
I've heard the anti-gun nuts screeching loudly on radio for days now and yet not one of them acknowledges the three young men who were knifed to death. I've heard the mental health advocates screeching loudly as well but in this case the young man got help from the mental health industry on a regular basis if the stories are to be believed---the best money could buy I'd guess from his socio-economic position. Same with the theater shooter if I remember correctly---he was under the care of a mental health professional as well.
In this case, I refuse to give up the time to actually watch more than 2 minutes of his video---that's more than he deserves. But I do wonder about the change of weapons? Why stab three roomies then take to the streets with a gun?

Absolutely. No one would have seriously suggested this let's say ten years ago. Now? They have certainly got the public hysterical enough to accept whatever they suggest.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'm just wondering how many on this thread have indeed read his manifesto & considered it (without 1st indicating there was a ghost-writer, or planted, etc...). I know it is a LONG read but still, *If* it is genuinely Rodger's account, no reasonable person can discount the disturbed/mentally & emotionally damaged (psych/socio.) individual who emerged early on in life...

I only zipped thru this thread & scanned over " his" manifesto, & while I'm not a clinical psychologist, I do have an advanced degree in the field of psychology & am familiar with DSM criteria...

Based on this, for me, there is over a 75% chance that he did commit said murderous acts due to his state of mind...

Reasons being, for those who are interested include:

- at the least, autistic tendencies, OCD demonstrations, personality disordered ( including grandiosity/histrionic components), major depressive disorder, victim of/ or perceived victim of bullying & abuse, Peter Pan syndrome...

&

- at the worst, delusional, paranoid, psychotic, suicidal tendencies with components of schizophrenia...

I suppose time will reveal more, as allowed, & certain events (such as businesses/victims' families filing lawsuits) will shed more light as well...

RIP to all for being the victim of most likely, one very ill young man...

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: SpaceGoatFarts

Best post on the thread.

Far from me the idea to generalize and say that all ATS is somehow crazy and deluded, but it would be naive to think a significant percentage of the crowd here isn't.

So you think you are one of the few he does not deem crazy...how's that?

Far be it it from him to generalize...Oh yeah but I am going to do just that...so you are one of those that starred this "crazy" thought I assume.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Yup I did it was an honest brave post.
You really think people are not crazy on ATS? threads like "we are all eating human meat" for example.
Also how dare you say he should not be here he has as much right as yourself.
At least he has identified his mental health problems and done something about them and he should be applauded for that.

I used to believe in many conspiracies but after ATS I don't believe most of them because the good people on ATS show me why they are wrong.
Not everything is a conspiracy.
edit on 30-5-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

a reply to: cestrup

Please just show us any fact that the official story is lies.
Oh and I agree with Spacegoat many here on ATS are suffering from mental health issues.
Just because ATS is a conspiracy site (not really anymore just a site that has them in) doesn't mean everything is a conspiracy.

You see now, the way I look at it people like you who demand that others are ill if they look into things that seem off, would have let the authorities continue things like this...forever and smiled and said..not real! Does that make you a better person in some way.

The experiments include: the deliberate infection of people with deadly or debilitating diseases, exposure of people to biological and chemical weapons, human radiation experiments, injection of people with toxic and radioactive chemicals, surgical experiments, interrogation and torture experiments, tests involving mind-altering substances, and a wide variety of others. Many of these tests were performed on children,[1] the sick, and mentally disabled individuals, often under the guise of "medical treatment". In many of the studies, a large portion of the subjects were poor, racial minorities or prisoners.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 30-5-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Yup I did it was an honest brave post.
You really think people are not crazy on ATS? threads like "we are all eating human meat" for example.
Also how dare you say he should not be here he has as much right as yourself.
At least he has identified his mental health problems and done something about them and he should be applauded for that.

I used to believe in many conspiracies but after ATS I don't believe most of them because the good people on ATS show me why they are wrong.
Not everything is a conspiracy.

Why do you read them?

He said a significant number not some people and you agreed with that.

The threads on human meat being served to people never once that I read said ALL and there is a TON of cases and proof of people served unknowingly human flesh....so why go there?

Good people on ATS? You just agreed a significant number of them are totally nuts!

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BurningSpearess

Based on this, for me, there is over a 75% chance that he did commit said murderous acts due to his state of mind...

And after coming to your own conclusion do you have a problem with others discussing openly their own conclusions?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Nope I know that most mentally ill folk wouldn't do something like this because most have gotten help from pals and familys and are seeking treatment.
Whats better trying to make people better from mental illness? or not doing a thing?.
Reading some threads on ATS do prove some folk are not getting help I have seen many a thread where people know that the person isn't well and many offer help.
The first step to get better from mental health problems is knowing you are ill.
Lets face it many are just lying in this thread.

The real conspiracy in this thread is that people are attempting to make this tragic event into "They are gonna take my guns" thing and make up BS to try and show that it didn't happen or it was a set up.
thats the only conspiracy in this case.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join