It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots
a reply to: cocointelpro

Thats because of the previous point which I had mentioned - cultural expectations of the west. The "hot girls" gravitate towards the "alpha male". This standard that isn't replicated in other cultures
A complete and utter lie. Nearly every species on earth seeks out the most attractive, suitable mate.

People get married because of business, because of money. This happens even with the elites of the west.

Consider locations like India where marriage is arranged,

So the answer, to you, is to take away the freedom to choose your mate?

Again, this all sounds like someone who is upset that they arent attractive or popular enough.

once again with the baseless insults!

but they clearly don't have mass killings or psychotic shooters like you have in western society

Tell me you're kidding....the middle east doesnt have mass killings? India doesnt? Please, go back to school. This is sad.

Please....give me an example....you cannot say such shootings, such crime is to the same degree as it is in America

This further illustrates my point that this all has to do with culture, not gun control
False statements dont back your claim.

They were true, you just deny truth...your false statements and petty insults dont back YOUR claim

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: cocointelpro

originally posted by: LogicalRazor

originally posted by: LogicalRazor

Dude, you are high. My friend (More like a hookup) had classes with the guy. Secret societies had nothing to do with this. Seriously, take a moment & breathe. He was a delusional, spoiled guy obsessed with sorority girls and he was mad because they weren't buying what he was selling. This is HIS fault and no one else's.

Fraternities, sororities, and the social expectations that they push on college campuses had everything to do with this. Sure, the shooter was delusional and had problems, but had cultural expectations not been as they were, this would of not happened. You can spare the insults suggesting im on drugs.

If sororities and fraternities didn't exist, hot girls would still gravitate to the good-looking alpha males. If you don't have looks, you can always strive for financial success and work your butt off in the gym. Excuses won't help you.

Thats because of the previous point which I had mentioned - cultural expectations of the west. The "hot girls" gravitate towards the "alpha male". This standard that isn't replicated in other cultures. Consider locations like India where marriage is arranged, or places like the middle east where there are similar standards. That's not to say that those cultures are correct, but they clearly don't have mass killings or psychotic shooters like you have in western society. This further illustrates my point that this all has to do with culture, not gun control

They aren't supposed to go chasing after girls outside of marriage, and they get married at a young age, so the 'lack of validation from an appropriate female or repeatedly failing at the chase isn't an issue there. The women suffer more in that system than ours though. They murder disobedient daughters and wives who want divorces, and a faceful of acid is a well known response to a rejection in Islamic countries.

It's funny, men are blaming feminism for women telling them to get lost, but it's actually made the average woman MORE sexually available than at any time for thousands of years. Go figure.

Actually females gravitating to alpha males is pretty much the norm in hunter gatherer and agricultural societies, it's how you end up with polygamy. Men with multiple mates are always high status/wealthy.

edit on 27-5-2014 by Antigod because: added a bit

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I had explicitly mentioned in a previous post that this elaborates that this problem affects everyone
You "had explicitly mentioned" that poor people commit crimes because of the masons. Then you said everyone does. You have yet to provide anything that actually backs it, other that your 'explicit words'. You have literally contradicted yourself, and are now trying to back out of it.

no, only those part of the "in" clique, those who can afford a post secondary education which is increasingly not available to the poor
I was a poor kid that was part of the 'in' clique.

Care to try again?

No, instead they commit crime to gain social status to "get the blond
Source? Are you going to back up a single one of your claims? I doubt it.

Sorry that you have to commit crimes to get women. I certainly dont.

That's why a university education is so expensive, right?

1)Are you trying to say that university education is the only opportunity in the world?
2)It is expensive because it has become a for profit thing. You ought to do a little research on the tuition bubble.

I'm sorry, is that a personal shot on my character? Laughable.
Nope, just an opinion. In my experience, people who will go out of their way to defend a person like this tend to relate to that person.

Yes
Wow. Um, ok. I suggest you take a few biology classes.
You HONESTLY think the only thing that makes someone seek an attractive mate is cultural? How do you completely disregard the fact that it has been that way, in nearly every species, all throughout recorded history?

Not in other cultures!
Again....wow. How can I debate someone who has zero grasp on human history?

I just wish to highlight to all that read this thread, how transparent you are, that you defend elitism.
Quoted to point out the continuance of ad hom and rhetoric from a pathetic and desperate poster.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: circuitsports
What stinks is that the father blames laws when his child was killed with a gun in a gun free zone and gun control advocates need exactly this kind of mental instability to prove that everyone should be screened and that much tougher standards be put in place.

They say they aren't going to come for your guns but the awb did exactly that it made legally purchased guns illegal they just didn't come to your door an physically take them. Cheaper to wait at gun ranges for people who aren't aware and then jail and fine them.

They should also call for knife control as he also stabbed three of his victims.

They should call for Car control as well, since those have been used as weapons. Oh, and match control, since pyromaniacs can get a hold of them.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

People get married because of business, because of money. This happens even with the elites of the west.
Wow. It must be a sad life...

Please....give me an example....you cannot say such shootings, such crime is to the same degree as it is in America

Seriously?
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
And then you have this uncountable number of suicide bombs, religious murders, etc.

Seriously, please, do a little research. This is just foolish.

They were true, you just deny truth...your false statements and petty insults dont back YOUR claim

Ive asked at least a half a dozen times now: do you have ANYTHING that backs up your claims? I mean, other than that you "had explicitly said so"?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I don't think anyone here has said the deaths were fake, although it is possible they COULD be. I am not discounting anything. Not after that circus we call Sandy Hook.

If my friend died, and others thought it was fake; sure, I guess it would bother me to some degree. However, that is the price you pay for coming to a conspiracy topic. People are going to discuss all avenues. A forum like this is one of the LAST places that should enforce any type of political correctness.
edit on XMaypmvAmerica/ChicagoTue, 27 May 2014 16:50:40 -0500502014-05-27T16:50:40-05:00k by JudgeEden because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JudgeEden

A forum like this is one of the LAST places that should enforce any type of political correctness.
The site owners disagree....

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

(post by cocointelpro removed for a manners violation)
kix

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I bet meds are involved in this guy rampage to oblivion.... poor society

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kix

He didn't take them.....maybe If he had he wouldn't have done it.
ATS and meds....I have seen them work, I have seen people not take them and get worse, they do help people and If your son or daughter was mentally ill you would thank God for those meds.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

If you read correctly, I said groups like the masons, it doesn't have to be them. It can be any group, even groups in different social classes. Class differences, facilitated by groups like fraternities and masons facilitate crime. Don't misconstrue my statements. It's clear that class difference to some degree causes crime, because of the social status associated with it. This is just common sense when you look at society. You just want me to waste my time on the internet bringing up obvious statistics. You can do this yourself, its not hard to find.
All you had to say was that you cant back it up.

Shallow statements made on a message board about your character, because that's the most plausible thing we should believe. And I'm a ten foot tall alien. Sorry, try again.
Ahhh, I get it. So we should believe you that its all the masons fault because you "explicitly said so". But my stating that I was a poor kid who was in the 'in' clique requires further proof.

now I see

Once again with the baseless insults! Is everyone reading this?
You said it, not me. You said, and I quote:

Again, Im sorry this is true for you. I have a hot blond spouse, and committed no crimes to get her.

A university education is the main door of opportunity for most that is promoted in society. There are other opportunities, but they are not as appealing , as they often have to do with starting from the bottom of an organization, building a business from the ground up, or something similar
Hmmm, you're wavering on your claim there. Pretty sure you just admitted that opportunity is there for all, which is exactly what I said.

Quoted to point out the continual insults from a poster quickly losing a debate
Quoted to show the continuance of ad hom and rhetoric by a desperate poster.
edit on 27-5-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Wow. It must be a sad life...

I guess so!

Seriously?
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
And then you have this uncountable number of suicide bombs, religious murders, etc.

Seriously, please, do a little research. This is just foolish.

These are not similar cases, they occurred because of different cultural standards

Ive asked at least a half a dozen times now: do you have ANYTHING that backs up your claims? I mean, other than that you "had explicitly said so"?

The proof is in your pathetic attempts to defend elitism. I am not doing you work on realizing commonly known issues of poverty, elitism, an inequality that face America. Why try to delete this reply? I had not insulted the person I was debating with.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The proof is in your pathetic attempts to defend elitism. I am not doing you work on realizing commonly known issues of poverty, elitism, an inequality that face America. Why try to delete this reply? I had not insulted the person I was debating with.
So, ive provided every piece of evidence you asked for, which COMPLETELY refutes you claims.

When are you going to provide even a single piece that I have asked for? Ill check back, but I wont hold my breath. You are far too obvious.

And for the record, I didnt report your posts. People see them for what they are.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

If you read correctly, I said groups like the masons, it doesn't have to be them. It can be any group, even groups in different social classes. Class differences, facilitated by groups like fraternities and masons facilitate crime. Don't misconstrue my statements. It's clear that class difference to some degree causes crime, because of the social status associated with it. This is just common sense when you look at society. You just want me to waste my time on the internet bringing up obvious statistics. You can do this yourself, its not hard to find.
All you had to say was that you cant back it up.

All you had to say was that you are ignoring what is commonly known problems in society.

Shallow statements made on a message board about your character, because that's the most plausible thing we should believe. And I'm a ten foot tall alien. Sorry, try again.
Ahhh, I get it. So we should believe you that its all the masons fault because you "exlicitly said so". But my stating that I was a poor kid who was in the 'in' clique requires further proof.

now I see

that's because you're making a specific claim about yourself, not something that is well known to society

Once again with the baseless insults! Is everyone reading this?
You said it, not me. You said, and I quote:

Again, Im sorry this is true for you. I have a hot blond spouse, and committed no crimes to get her.

so you infer that I have to commit crime. so thats not an insult? And then you comment on what you consider an achievement in your life. Ok. Let's leave this to everyone reading the thread, rather then debating about topics not related to this subject

A university education is the main door of opportunity for most that is promoted in society. There are other opportunities, but they are not as appealing , as they often have to do with starting from the bottom of an organization, building a business from the ground up, or something similar
Hmmm, you're wavering on your claim there. Pretty sure you just admitted that opportunity is there for all, which is exactly what I said.

Hardly. There is no little opportunity for the poor to get a job, start a bushiness, get into university, for various reasons, which I will gladly discuss

Quoted to point out the continual insults from a poster quickly losing a debate
Quoted to show the continuance of ad hom and rhetoric by a desperate poster.

Quoted to point out that posters who lose debates run out of things to say
edit on 5272014 by cocointelpro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

As I said before< i am done with the troll bait.

if you can actually hold a conversation like a grown up, which includes backing up at least ONE of your statements with evidence, Ill gladly continue.

But Im done with this little game. Ive repeatedly asked for evidence, as well as provided any info you have asked for. That you continue to deflect and deny burden of proof says a lot.

Obvious is obvious.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

So, ive provided every piece of evidence you asked for, which COMPLETELY refutes you claims.

When are you going to provide even a single piece that I have asked for? Ill check back, but I wont hold my breath. You are far too obvious.

And for the record, I didnt report your posts. People see them for what they are.

Why even bother commenting on that point then?

I've mentioned I dont need to provide evidence for well known problems with society. Anyone reading this thread can identify the issues in society I had mentioned.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Why even bother commenting on that point then?

I've mentioned I dont need to provide evidence for well known problems with society. Anyone reading this thread can identify the issues in society I had mentioned.
Again, that you have mentioned it means nothing. I have refuted the claims with facts and numbers.

Can you back up the claims? Or do you admit that all you have is your "explicit" words, with no actual evidence?

All responses from me will cease until you can either: A)provide evidence of your claims; or B)provide evidence refuting anything I have said (like I did in destroying your claims of less violence elsewhere)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

As I said before< i am done with the troll bait.

if you can actually hold a conversation like a grown up, which includes backing up at least ONE of your statements with evidence, Ill gladly continue.

But Im done with this little game. Ive repeatedly asked for evidence, as well as provided any info you have asked for. That you continue to deflect and deny burden of proof says a lot.

Obvious is obvious.

The fact that you admit you are "done" and continue to label me goes to emphasize how weak your arguments have become, and how you refuse to acknowledge commonly known problems with society that don't need evidence.

You are right; obvious is obvious. Stop sticking up for elites and denying commonly known problems of society that don't need evidence.
edit on 5272014 by cocointelpro because: Obvious is obvious

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: cestrup

Just because I believe the father is acting doesn't mean I have answers to these impossible questions. I think his press conference is full of #. How convenient that he's asking for more stripping of rights of citizens that 1) never commit gun crimes and 2) could have stopped this criminal from killing anyone. How convenient that he's plastered on the media and being massaged as a grieving father. That's not grieving - that's straight up agenda. I actually feel bad for you if you can not at least, consider this as a possibility. You stand high on your podium and feel like Capt. America - who can empathize with anyone and it's disrepectful to consider, that this event would be used to push even more agenda down our throats. Why do they hire crisis actors in your opinion? Why do they even exist? Does the fact that they do bother you? Is it okay to question official narrative? Why should you feel like you're able to treat me as a lowered-tier citizen that should be punished for my thoughts? There's plenty of questions to ask of this event. There's plenty of evidence of propaganda being tossed around these events.

I realize that I'm going to get nowhere with you and you're 10x the better resident of this country because you're never going to consider the conspiracy side. I'm okay with the fact that you think this. It won't keep me from being vigilant because I walked out of Plato's cave long ago. I'm no longer shackled by official narrative and placing authority higher than truth. I'm never looking back either. No matter the ridicule

Well said.

Isn't it interesting how the opposition is out in full force? And, as usual, they have absolutely nothing to say. Nothing to contribute. Nothing but tears and accusations.

I've been a lurker on this site for a long time, but had to start speaking up sooner or later.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join