It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: cestrup
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

No, no, no. What facts did this guy bring to the table (I'm not saying he's lying, but there were no facts)? Am I supposed to believe any poster on the internet? Just because this post (void of facts) aligns with your beliefs about this event does not make it factual.

Right, so his post is full of non-truths, but your theories are more valid. Um, why exactly?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm a fairly good looking guy that was in a fraternity & yes, attractive females are shallow and look for fun attractive guys. That is perfectly natural. You can hate that all you like, but we all appreciate good looking people.

Some frat guys are douches & a lot of sorority girls are stuck up, no doubt.....but this guy's anger was not justified. Elliot's issue, was that he wasn't satisfied with the plain Janes. He wanted to date the hottest women on campus because he felt he "deserved" as much. Freemasons, Illuminati or any other cooked up conspiracy had nothing to do with this shooting. He should have been less socially awkward and maybe done some weight lifting and he could have easily landed a good looking girl. Again, my friend tells me that a few girls she knew thought he was handsome...but weird & maybe a little effeminate. And he didn't want to date asian girls that liked him...he wanted the hot "blonde" sorority girls he was obsessed with.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I think you're confused on what a "fact" actually is. I've claimed my opinions and I stand by them. I never said they were facts and you believing some random poster on the internet is rather silly isn't it. Shouldn't you have a shread of doubt or do you just trust those who agree with YOU? Why should I think that this guy has a girlfriend that knew Rogers? Because he says so? If that were the case I'd probably be dead or insane if I took everything on the internet as gospel.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cocointelpro

*snip* My friend (More like a hookup) had classes with the guy. Secret societies had nothing to do with this. Seriously, take a moment & breathe. He was a delusional, spoiled guy obsessed with sorority girls and he was mad because they weren't buying what he was selling. This is HIS fault and no one else's.

edit on Tue May 27 2014 by Jbird because: removed personal comment.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalRazor

Dude, you are high. My friend (More like a hookup) had classes with the guy. Secret societies had nothing to do with this. Seriously, take a moment & breathe. He was a delusional, spoiled guy obsessed with sorority girls and he was mad because they weren't buying what he was selling. This is HIS fault and no one else's.

Fraternities, sororities, and the social expectations that they push on college campuses had everything to do with this. Sure, the shooter was delusional and had problems, but had cultural expectations not been as they were, this would of not happened. You can spare the insults suggesting im on drugs.

The fact that freemasonry is also a fraternal organization merely elaborates how this can be extrapolated to society in general.
edit on 5272014 by cocointelpro because: freemasonry explanation

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cocointelpro

Dude, you are high. My friend (More like a hookup) had classes with the guy. Secret societies had nothing to do with this. Seriously, take a moment & breathe. He was a delusional, spoiled guy obsessed with sorority girls and he was mad because they weren't buying what he was selling. This is HIS fault and no one else's.

Fraternities, sororities, and the social expectations that they push on college campuses had everything to do with this. Sure, the shooter was delusional and had problems, but had cultural expectations not been as they were, this would of not happened. You can spare the insults suggesting im on drugs.

If sororities and fraternities didn't exist, hot girls would still gravitate to the good-looking alpha males. If you don't have looks, you can always strive for financial success and work your butt off in the gym. Excuses won't help you.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

If sororities and fraternities didn't exist, hot girls would still gravitate to the good-looking alpha males. If you don't have looks, you can always strive for financial success and work your butt off in the gym. Excuses won't help you.

Thats because of the previous point which I had mentioned - cultural expectations of the west. The "hot girls" gravitate towards the "alpha male". This standard that isn't replicated in other cultures. Consider locations like India where marriage is arranged, or places like the middle east where there are similar standards. That's not to say that those cultures are correct, but they clearly don't have mass killings or psychotic shooters like you have in western society. This further illustrates my point that this all has to do with culture, not gun control
edit on 5272014 by cocointelpro because: Examples of other cultures

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
I said in another thread that his video seemed like a script and himself, a very bad actor on an audition.

I stand by that.

Something is not right.

Peace

Exactly this. Anyone catch the high-five at 1:50? You don't do that when your kid is lying in the morgue.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Just like the pressure-cookers after the Boston bombing, knives need to be removed from the shelves of all stores near UCSB.

Ya know, for everyones protection and what not...

/sarcasm

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Not anymore - your posts will be revered and all of your personal attacks (like that you'd describe me with a worse adjective than "inhumane") will be ignored.

Hey, you're the one who asked if you were being inhumane. I gave my opinion in answer to your question.

This new tactic of acting like I'm scum of the earth for believing our agenda-setters would prop up a crisis actor to work this crime to their benefit - well, it's really starting to work. And this site is suffering because of this. We no longer enjoy conversation- we rip at each other's throats at the mere thought of a disagreement. Sad times

As to what the status of this site is: this "crisis actor" nonsense is not the sort of thing I came here for and really makes me question why the hell I'm even participating on this site anymore. It's something new since I've been a member.

You're entitled to your opinion. I'm entitled to mine. I think this is vicious and sick.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

If you had read my previous reply, I made reference to crimes that the poor commit.
The kid wasnt poor. Therefore, your statement is irrelevant.

crimes like theft, selling drugs, these people arnt afforded the same opportunities that people in fraternities and groups like the masons are afforded.
SO, all rich people are in frats or the masons?

The majority of the population, people like the poor, are not masons, or part of a fraternity.
Correct. And the majority also dont go kill people because they couldnt get a hot blond.

They do not get the same opportunities
Opportunity is there for anyone who wants it.

Honestly, these posts strike me as coming from someone who couldnt get into such groups....

This isnt just about shootings sprees
You are correct about that.

I had explicitly mentioned to you time and time again this has to do with all
You keep explicitly mentioning it, without backing it up whatsoever, and without actually making any connection to the masons.

Do you honestly think that if frats, sororities and the masons went away that all idea of attraction and seeking an attractive mate would go away?

Sorry, wont happen. Do you know anything about nature? Seeking the most attractive, suitable mate is common amongst nearly every species on earth.

I understand that it is tough for people who are unattractive. I feel bad for them. But its not an excuse to be evil.

Once again, thank you for letting me know who you are. I have learned much.
More ad hom and rhetoric from a desperate poster....

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: wills120

originally posted by: jude11
I said in another thread that his video seemed like a script and himself, a very bad actor on an audition.

I stand by that.

Something is not right.

Peace

Exactly this. Anyone catch the high-five at 1:50? You don't do that when your kid is lying in the morgue.

I can barely muster up a high-five after losing a tennis match to my friends...
Then again I'm a sore loser, and then there's my on-court nickname -- Mr. Furious... So... I must applaud this father's wherewithal, because I would have at least slapped that highfive out of my face!!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

The fact that freemasonry is also a fraternal organization merely elaborates how this can be extrapolated to society in general.
You have yet to explain why 99.9% of the population, who arent part of these groups, dont commit these types of crimes.

You also have failed to explain how doing away with those groups will do away with the biological imperative to seek out the most suitable mate.

Please, Ive been waiting for a while now. Explain.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Vilhelm

One should be suspicious on why his "manifesto" was even brought to light to the public. Why is it that everyone and their cousins can get their hands on it immediately after the supposed deed?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Thats because of the previous point which I had mentioned - cultural expectations of the west. The "hot girls" gravitate towards the "alpha male". This standard that isn't replicated in other cultures
A complete and utter lie. Nearly every species on earth seeks out the most attractive, suitable mate.

Consider locations like India where marriage is arranged,

So the answer, to you, is to take away the freedom to choose your mate?

Again, this all sounds like someone who is upset that they arent attractive or popular enough.

but they clearly don't have mass killings or psychotic shooters like you have in western society

Tell me you're kidding....the middle east doesnt have mass killings? India doesnt? Please, go back to school. This is sad.

This further illustrates my point that this all has to do with culture, not gun control
False statements dont back your claim.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I don't have any evidence of the father being fake/or an actor - I've explained this numerous times. I have said that his speech leads me to believe he's an actor. If he's not - I'll go about my day. I really won't feel bad because this is a discussion of possibilities about a horrible crime on a site that used to welcome this. Not anymore - your posts will be revered and all of your personal attacks (like that you'd describe me with a worse adjective than "inhumane") will be ignored. This new tactic of acting like I'm scum of the earth for believing our agenda-setters would prop up a crisis actor to work this crime to their benefit - well, it's really starting to work. And this site is suffering because of this. We no longer enjoy conversation- we rip at each other's throats at the mere thought of a disagreement. Sad times

If anything, this makes things more transparent. It's clear who's on what side. You made a good point that educated, insightful people will understand. It should be clear to everyone reading this thread how far people are going to defend the wrong side of things. That's not to say we can't be critics, but we obviously have to appeal to all possibilities well within logic and without insult. To call someone scum, to defend the idea that a crises isn't used for political purposes, is clearly ignorant - especially after such events like 9/11.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JudgeEden
a reply to: Vilhelm

One should be suspicious on why his "manifesto" was even brought to light to the public. Why is it that everyone and their cousins can get their hands on it immediately after the supposed deed?
Considering his parents had it and resleased it, id say its not a huge question at all.

Elliot Rodger had emailed the 140-page document to a couple of dozen people including his parents Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... s-house.html#ixzz32xCp6NMY Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots

If you had read my previous reply, I made reference to crimes that the poor commit.
The kid wasnt poor. Therefore, your statement is irrelevant.

I had explicitly mentioned in a previous post that this elaborates that this problem affects everyone

crimes like theft, selling drugs, these people arnt afforded the same opportunities that people in fraternities and groups like the masons are afforded.
SO, all rich people are in frats or the masons?

no, only those part of the "in" clique, those who can afford a post secondary education which is increasingly not available to the poor

The majority of the population, people like the poor, are not masons, or part of a fraternity.
Correct. And the majority also dont go kill people because they couldnt get a hot blond.

No, instead they commit crime to gain social status to "get the blond

They do not get the same opportunities
Opportunity is there for anyone who wants it.

That's why a university education is so expensive, right?

Honestly, these posts strike me as coming from someone who couldnt get into such groups....

I'm sorry, is that a personal shot on my character? Laughable.

This isnt just about shootings sprees
You are correct about that.

I had explicitly mentioned to you time and time again this has to do with all
You keep explicitly mentioning it, without backing it up whatsoever, and without actually making any connection to the masons.

Do you honestly think that if frats, sororities and the masons went away that all idea of attraction and seeking an attractive mate would go away?

Yes

Sorry, wont happen. Do you know anything about nature? Seeking the most attractive, suitable mate is common amongst nearly every species on earth.

Not in other cultures!

I understand that it is tough for people who are unattractive. I feel bad for them. But its not an excuse to be evil.

Sure!

Once again, thank you for letting me know who you are. I have learned much.

More ad hom and rhetoric from a desperate poster....

I just wish to highlight to all that read this thread, how transparent you are, that you defend elitism.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Thats because of the previous point which I had mentioned - cultural expectations of the west. The "hot girls" gravitate towards the "alpha male". This standard that isn't replicated in other cultures. Consider locations like India where marriage is arranged, or places like the middle east where there are similar standards. That's not to say that those cultures are correct, but they clearly don't have mass killings or psychotic shooters like you have in western society. This further illustrates my point that this all has to do with culture, not gun control

I hate to continue sarcastically posting but...

Of course we have a deficiency in our culture, but thats too difficult to tackle because then we ALL have to change & look in the mirror, so instead, lets just blame the pro-gun group!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots

You have yet to explain why 99.9% of the population, who arent part of these groups, dont commit these types of crimes.

You also have failed to explain how doing away with those groups will do away with the biological imperative to seek out the most suitable mate.

Please, Ive been waiting for a while now. Explain.

I had already explained this, people who are not part of these groups commit other crimes in order to make up for social status. I had already explained that cultural expectations, for example - arranged marriage in India does drive away the biological imperative. Not saying its wrong or right.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join