It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Antigod

It's funny, men are blaming feminism for women telling them to get lost, but it's actually made the average woman MORE sexually available than at any time for thousands of years. Go figure.
Thanks for pointing this out. Most men dont even understand what 'feminism' is.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cocointelpro

Maybe he is done because it is like hitting your head against a brick wall trying to get sense from you.
You have put things on this thread which are just wrong for example.

"Thats because of the previous point which I had mentioned - cultural expectations of the west. The "hot girls" gravitate towards the "alpha male". This standard that isn't replicated in other cultures."

Poppycock.

Every young kid around the world look for the best looking mate it isn't just in the west.

Also you can tell you are misinformed by the dig at the Masons...just decent people putting stuff back into society while broadening their social contacts...nothing more.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Watch out, now you'll be called someone who defends the elite, rape and sexual violence. Just watch.

The truth of the matter is that secret societies play absolutely ZERO part in people seeking attractive mates. Its happened long before they existed, and will continue to happen long after they are gone.

It seems some people need a lesson in biology.
edit on 27-5-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JudgeEden

originally posted by: cestrup
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Just because I believe the father is acting doesn't mean I have answers to these impossible questions. I think his press conference is full of #. How convenient that he's asking for more stripping of rights of citizens that 1) never commit gun crimes and 2) could have stopped this criminal from killing anyone. How convenient that he's plastered on the media and being massaged as a grieving father. That's not grieving - that's straight up agenda. I actually feel bad for you if you can not at least, consider this as a possibility. You stand high on your podium and feel like Capt. America - who can empathize with anyone and it's disrepectful to consider, that this event would be used to push even more agenda down our throats. Why do they hire crisis actors in your opinion? Why do they even exist? Does the fact that they do bother you? Is it okay to question official narrative? Why should you feel like you're able to treat me as a lowered-tier citizen that should be punished for my thoughts? There's plenty of questions to ask of this event. There's plenty of evidence of propaganda being tossed around these events.

I realize that I'm going to get nowhere with you and you're 10x the better resident of this country because you're never going to consider the conspiracy side. I'm okay with the fact that you think this. It won't keep me from being vigilant because I walked out of Plato's cave long ago. I'm no longer shackled by official narrative and placing authority higher than truth. I'm never looking back either. No matter the ridicule

Well said.

Isn't it interesting how the opposition is out in full force? And, as usual, they have absolutely nothing to say. Nothing to contribute. Nothing but tears and accusations.

I've been a lurker on this site for a long time, but had to start speaking up sooner or later.

I have full confidence that most reading this thread have walked out of Platos cave, and will realize what is going on here in this thread. This is disgusting, pathetic, and laughable.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots

Maybe the guy is talking from personal experience and he only goes for sorority girls lol...
A bit funny really seeing hat it is only the USA whom have these types of clubs in school..so what about the rest of the western world?.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimbone
As you can see I have been around ATS for awhile but rarely do I ever post. A lot of the bickering and silliness that goes on here at ATS turns me off so I just keep to myself. This thread is a perfect example this but I felt the need to post.

For those that are researching this tragedy, here is a link to Elliot Rodger's "alt" YouTube account.

Elliot Rodger's 2nd Youtube account.

The link should bring you to all his YouTube posts over the years on this 2nd account. If you notice, his post go all the way back to back 5 years. They contain comments that match up with his time line for when he played World of Warcraft and watched Game of Thrones as he states he does in his manifesto. This is definitely Elliot Rodgers 2nd YouTube account. If you have been researching you will notice immediately by his comments that it is indeed him.

And please people. If you have not read his manifesto and only watched Elliot Rodger's YouTube clips you should not even be commenting on this thread. You just make yourselves look silly to the people who are doing honest research on this and some of ATS members posts stick out like a sore thumbs that you have not read the manifesto.

Many wrongs have been done here with the most serious and unfortunate being Elliot Rodger's day of redemption. When he crossed the line he became a killer and a murderer and no one can justify that. Problem for me is that before he crossed the line this tragedy may have been prevented as there were many signs he sent out to his family, friends and roommates.

To me this is not about guns or gun control, its about mental illness. No gun control laws or anything of that nature would have changed a single thing. Elliot Rodger's was able to buy 3 guns with a background of having mental illness. How did this happen? The system failed us and made it easy for him. The system was put in place to prevent this and they failed. Some will say if guns were not allowed this would never had happened. No that is incorrect. He killed 3 with a knife before using the gun. If guns were banned Elliot Rodgers would still be mentally ill and still end up a killer. He would have found an alternate means rather than a gun. Maybe a bomb which would have been much worse.

After seeing this 2nd YouTube account, along with other research that I have done. I have come to the conclusion that this is NOT a conspiracy or false flag event. This is just a mentally ill person crying out for help while building up rage and frustration from being ignored. He unfortunately slipped through the cracks and crossed a line that should have never been crossed.

In the end this all comes back to mental illness for me. If he had proper care and supervision, which he clearly should have had, chances are very slim this would have happened. For those that want gun laws, well at least its being debated where as mental illness is still put on the back burner and ignored. Such a shame.

I'm not sure what him being an avid user of YouTube proves. I also dont know why many are making a connection with that and his "manifesto."

Okay, so he used YouTube. And? What's your point? How does any of that prove he did the deed, exactly? I'm not saying he definitely didn't, I'm just asking questions. And please, the amount of research you did wasn't any more significant than the research of anyone else.

link   
a reply to: mwood

Two guys walked in and just started shooting people. No robbery, no fighting.....just shooting people.

Before this weird string of loner killings, in the past there were always two when these things happened. Their interaction allowed them to do it.

link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: cocointelpro

Maybe he is done because it is like hitting your head against a brick wall trying to get sense from you.
You have put things on this thread which are just wrong for example.

"Thats because of the previous point which I had mentioned - cultural expectations of the west. The "hot girls" gravitate towards the "alpha male". This standard that isn't replicated in other cultures."

Poppycock.

Every young kid around the world look for the best looking mate it isn't just in the west.

Also you can tell you are misinformed by the dig at the Masons...just decent people putting stuff back into society while broadening their social contacts...nothing more.

Not all social groups are strictly defined by biology. As I had mentioned, the so called elite groups are well known for thier own forms of arranged marriage which often has to do with business, and not biology.

I'm not saying that masonry doesn't do those things, but rather the elitist nature is reflected in all fraternal organizations. That elitist nature harms society. They have little to do with biology sure, but groups like the masons, and other fraternal organizations do have an influence on society. It seems some people need a lesson in sociology.
edit on 5272014 by cocointelpro because: Sociology

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots

I wouldnt bother. This is no different than those that claim fake on Sandy Hook. Its a fetish. There is some intangible NEED for them to prove this is fake.

To be fair ANYONE who buys into the Sandy Hook official story 100% is lying to themselves.
It's not about ''Being right'' in that Sandy Hook case, it was a public case and the public have a right to know, that simple.
DO you forget who pays the wages and the investigation and everything? Should the public just be quiet? and nod?
What is this Orwells 1984?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
His father is talking about gun control to shift blame. Just in case there are lawsuits.a reply to: DEV1L79

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart
Without straying to far off topic, there is a HUGE difference between asking queations and making claims, such as that no one died, and not backing them up.

Denying ignorance cant include denial of facts or burden of proof.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

A forum like this is one of the LAST places that should enforce any type of political correctness.
The site owners disagree....

And I disagree with the site owners...

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

My prayers go out to those affected by this tragedy, conspiracy or not, good people are suffering because someone else didn't respect human life.

My prayers have been added to yours. But we differ in that I feel allowing lies to stay hidden is never good.

Searching for truth when it may be hidden is a good thing not a bad thing. I have found in my search for truth untold interlocking connections that actually scare me to death. The web of hidden, covered worship of something so strange in its desires I have not been able to bring myself to write up all I have found not even for my self, it is too big and it scares me when I look to long.

Still we will not accomplish proving beyond doubt to anyone that something deep and sinister is acting in the world in ways that most people will dismiss as chance.

Love is truth also.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Without straying to far off topic, there is a HUGE difference between asking queations and making claims, such as that no one died, and not backing them up.

And lumping the Crisis actors and no deaths people to genuine research of the police reports etc together is TOTALLY wrong.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I wouldnt bother. This is no different than those that claim fake on Sandy Hook. Its a fetish. There is some intangible NEED for them to prove this is fake.

It was about as fake as WWE, yeah; with much worse acting, might I add.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP
You people who are inquiring and picking this apart are some sadistic pieces of work you know that? You have absolutely no care for the lives lost, you just care about looking "cool" trying to play detective. I swear 90% of you are psychopaths in the making, just like that Eliot kid. Where is your fu**ing remorse? This thread disgusts me.

You have become a Judge. You have no right to determine who cares and remorse is for someone who has done something wrong. Most on here have only been asking questions and sharing thoughts...that is not wrong!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

And lumping the Crisis actors and no deaths people to genuine research of the police reports etc together is TOTALLY wrong.
sure it is. But its a wrong created by those very people.

That topic was allowed for a while. Not onethread could happen without these claims being inevitably made. Thats why the policy was adopted.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
You know what I find equally hilarious as these fake videos? The fact that America is fueled by Hollywood and if even one girl at his college knew his father directed Hunger Games her panties would have been on the floor so fast it would have made his cocky little head spin. Girls in this country will screw anything with ties to fame. What am I saying.. girls in this country will screw anything that walks! This kid is so full of s**t I actually LOLed and not in a sarcastic way.

NWD
edit on 27-5-2014 by NewWorldDisorder because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2014 by NewWorldDisorder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

It was about as fake as WWE, yeah; with much worse acting, might I add.
case in point. That topic cant even be mentioned without this foolishness.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

A forum like this is one of the LAST places that should enforce any type of political correctness.
The site owners disagree....

And I disagree with the site owners...
yeah. See how far that gets you.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join