It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
hello....i hope this works syx made me a sign...

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Aww, CC. That looks pretty good if I say so myself! LOL!!
Hang for a time if ya want. Maybe yer Cousin will show up!(?)

Night Shift!!! Calling Night Shift!!!
(CLANG CLANG CLANG!!!!!! Ringin' the Steel Triangle!!!!!!)

Homer!!! NightStar!!! Foss!!! Gimme!!! Mura!!! Rodinus!!!
Cody!!! Gordy!!! True!!! RuffReady!!! Jane!!! Jacy!!! (TDawg is crashed)
Above!!! Doc!!! SyxPak!!! (Oh wait, that's me!?!?!)
ANYONE AND EVERYONE ELSE I missed!!!! Get in Here!!!!! LOL!!!

EDIT: I got out the Scanner to look for Lurkers! I see YOU There!!! LOL!!!

and Night, I know you like my MoonLit BackGround, so I'm wearin' it for you now. C'mon in, The waters fine!! LOL!!!

edit on 9-8-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Syx, you still here? I thought your little guys with names as numbers and likes to fix things was quite original and cute.

It is difficult to have a story flow with so many missing members or members who don't show up much. But, some are sick, some are out having a life etc. Nothing we can do about that.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Nice sign there CC! How ya doing?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I love all the backgrounds you have been using Syx!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanx Night on the BG's. I like changin them around! LOL

The little guys are kinda kool huh?! You can play with them too ya know Night!! They are fun to have around, and they can get into trouble too!!! But we can do with them what we want!!

Use em for a side story. That way we cant mess up the main to much, ya know? If we have em just doin whatever, without interacting very much with the gang, I think that would be ok.....
edit on 10-8-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

thanks night star...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Here's the sky BackGround I mentioned. Upload, and click it, then click on the little outline of a box, above the image. It will automatically put into the BackGround of Your PolarBear! I think it wil look good. Try it out! You can always remove it if ya don;t like it. Love Ya, Me.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Oh, and Yah, I'm still here! LOL!!!!

( "It is difficult to have a story flow with so many missing members or members who don't show up much. But, some are sick, some are out having a life etc. Nothing we can do about that." )
Well there is Kidnapping, and, ...... LOL!!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Thanx Night on the BG's. I like changin them around! LOL

The little guys are kinda kool huh?! You can play with them too ya know Night!! They are fun to have around, and they can get into trouble too!!! But we can do with them what we want!!

Use em for a side story. That way we cant mess up the main to much, ya know? If we have em just doin whatever, without interacting very much with the gang, I think that would be ok.....

Well for now I'm kind of stuck in a cave with Dawg and the wizard and need rescuing. I think. Don't know if Dawg and his side kick will help or the others who are still at the entrance of the cave. I'm in limbo.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Here's the sky BackGround I mentioned. Upload, and click it, then click on the little outline of a box, above the image. It will automatically put into the BackGround of Your PolarBear! I think it wil look good. Try it out! You can always remove it if ya don;t like it. Love Ya, Me.

Oooooh, beautiful!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Nice Huh? I took that pic on the way to chicago a couple weeks ago on the way to Syx-Flags! Was supposed to be a jet up there somewhere. LOL!!!

Hey, Have the little guys come and rescue you, and leave TDawg there. He will think of something to add. He did say he's gonna try to round out the Anteros Arc soon so......
Maybe they can like give Dawg a potion to knock him out or something? LOL!!!! Just tryin to think of a way we can use the Fixers......
Oh did ya see my EDIT above? you said theres nothing we can do about some being absent, etc....look up.... LOL!!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

ok..i might do that tomorrow as i am still working on my pictures...love ya,,mes....

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Interesting idea there Syx! I'll wait in case the ones at the entrance want to become more involved first.

Warning...if no story entries are made for a while, I will go bonkers and post...something. Anything could happen. LOL

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Okily Dokily There little lady! That will work.
If ya need a hand, let me know. I can clap loudly!! LOL!!!!
( Oh Yah I know, I'm a SmartAss right?!? LOL!!!!)

But seriously, let me know if ya need help. I'm sure I can find someone who will help You!!!
LOL!!!! Oh Yah, I kill me!!! LOL!!!

Ok seriously now, I will help You if Ya need it. (Might take me a month or two though......
LOL!!!! OH My God what is wrong with me?!?!?! LOL!!!!!
Wow Hun, I'm sorry. Kinda! LOL!!!!!
Man Someone smack me will ya?!?!?! LOL!!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

you are one BIG A$$...you so need to go to bed....LOL...SLAP SLAP SLAP...AND A KICK IN THE A$$ TO GO WITH IT...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

LOL On that !!! LOL!!! I don't know what came over me.
It was like a cloud of Chris Farley farts or something drifting by!! LOL!!!!!

Yah I guess I better be crashin' kinda soon though. I'm startin' to slip into that natural high zone.

Nothin' wrong with that actually, it is free, and kinda fun!!! LOL!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

LOL THAT Night!!! Oh, hey, wanna little diversion? I have 2 more poems up, in short stories. One from July 29, one from Aug 1st. I'll drop the addys here, and you can look, if ya want.

Growing Old www.abovetopsecret.com...

Confused www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

wow...you have more guts then me on putting your poems on line...i have so many but to scared some one else will take them as theirs...i just cant do it yet...and plus mine are not any thing like yours..i am making a few smokes and going to bed...nights love a mes..

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Yah, Ill be crashin soon too hun. And as far as the poems. I doubt anyone will want to steal mine. Like Jacy said a little while back when joking around with True. His Poems are like Shakespeare, and hers are like Dr Suess! LOL

BTW Hers are NOT like Dr.Suess, But mine are similar!! LOL!!!
Well maybe mine are more like a farmer doing poetry about his neighbor talking to his wife:
"Well darlin, I love the way the sunlight hits your face. Kinda like a deer in headlights! Yah that way, it stings like mace. No actually you remind me of a hornets nest. I always want to run away, but it's too cold, so I can't cause I lost my vest."
LOL!!! You know, kinda that way. LOL!!!
Hey, I could use "Farmer Brown" as my writers Name, eh? LOL!!!!

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join