It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Let me guess...You rode some of the rides while at Six Flags? Even the kiddie rides will do additional damage to a already damaged spine. I know, that's no fun as I love coasters as well. But one day of fun followed by a week of misery is not worth it.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Dawg I appreciate how you mention for me to slow down. However, If I slow down any more, I will fall over! LOL!!
I mean it isn't like I was up for hours, pushing myself beyond all limits or anything. Just woke, walked like 15 feet to my puter room, and sat down. Just one of those things.
I've been dealing with the older leg/back pains for over 15 yrs now. Those were bad enough. Now I get this crap added? I mean really? Trying to figure out just exactly what it is that I may have done in the past to deserve all this B.S.!!
Let's see, I open doors for woman, elderly, and even young men. I offer help to whoever looks like they may need it at the time. Like they have something heavy and large they are tryin to get into their car in a store parking lot. I take their carts from them to return to either a cart corral, or back into the store.
I help stranded motorists, usually. If someone is obviously short for change or whatever in the line at a store, I offer the balance, if I have it. I only ask that they do a favor for a stranger, then we are squared away. Maybe that's it. I am asking WAY too much! LOL!!!???
I stayed when I got CC preg with our first child. That's probably part of it too eh? I did/do the right thing (s) and am now being punished?! LOL!!! I mean C'mon, really?!?!? I don't mean that she is punishing me, just, well you can see what I mean......

Ok Rant over. Meds to take effect in 100, 99, 98, 97......

EDIT: Oh yah, I guess I did do some rides, but didn't feel any ill effects from those, well at the time I guess. Was a little sore yesterday, prob from those, but it is way worse today. Hmmm, yah probably is from the rides. But, But, But, Hell..... LOL!!
Thinkin about it though Dawg, I have had this prob, (the new one) since a few days Before we went to the Flags...... Actually last Sunday it started. Thursday we went to S-F. I was doin some extra walkin when Sadee was here, so that's probably most of it.

I'm just tryin to get out of facing facts here, ya know? I admit I don't want to grow up. "Like Gilligan said on one of the old shows, " You can't make me, You can't make me!" LOL!!! (Camera looks away, and when it comes back he's still sayin that, but now he has on a womans wig, and makeup!(?) LOL!!!) I think that was how it went?! You remember that one? LOL!!! Man I liked that show. Still like when I catch an old episode or two.

LOL!!

edit on 9-8-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

We're only being punished by pushing ourselves to hard when we were younger. I wouldn't take those days back in my case. I had a good time for the most part. Well, that, and maybe genetics. I know my Dad and Grandpa had bad backs as well.

Sometimes, you can't win for lose. Ya just gotta keep on, keepin' on. I look around and see others who's lives are a lot tougher than mine and they keep on going. It'd be doing them and myself a disservice if I didn't do so as well.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Prob right there Bud! And I too have inherited bad back from up the family tree lineage...... My son already complains of same thing. I feel bad for him, but what do ya do right?
Back to my ole saying, "Alas, such is Life." LOL!!!

Ok, thanx for lettin me bend yer ear, or eyes, on this. Appreciated as always.....

EDIT: I did an edit on the post right above your last one......

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
my kid is missing.... he is 18 so the cops won't do shiite....so as soon as hubby pulls in the driveway, we will be going to grants pass oregon and looking up where he is supoosed to be. Its 4 hours from here. Same group he went campning with last year. Rotaery/private camground/RIYLA reunion.

We went through this last year. As in 2 days of trying to contact the rotary sponsors to no availe. drove down there , found him and I cannbot believe I am going through this again this year.

s
edit on 9-8-2014 by palmalBlue2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: palmalBlue2

Oh dear god...every parents nightmare!
I am praying you find him quickly and well, and hope its just a teenage 'thing'.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Oh dear god...every parents nightmare!
I am praying you find him quickly and well, and hope its just a teenage 'thing'.
Rainbows
Jane

last year wa stupid people who coudn't call the parents.

long story short....its a whole Nuther world when they turn 18 as to what they can and cannot do and when,,,

gotta go and PLEASE pm/u2u me to post back and thank you all.

Springfield Or HS tennis team..... the only one with a ponytail.

I dont know how to post pics...

Springfield High Oregon tennis team.....thhe only one with long hair. I can't post the pic. Hubby has been on the phone GRANTS PASS a private campground thru the Rotary club..... hubby says the camp is northwest....

We are heading out the dooor and will post back in about 10 hours give or take.
If you know the area have him call.... eithier us or the cops cause we will be hiiting the Grants Pass PD when we get there.

ThANK YOU ATS
edit on 9-8-2014 by palmalBlue2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

PalMa, sorry to see that you are going through this.
Below I am going to write how you can post images here in your posts.
It is kinda long, but once you use it a couple times, it is actually very easy to put images into your posts.

Here ya go. Remember if You need more help, write me with the messenger, U2U, here. Or most others will be able to help you too. So write to anyone, or multiple people at the same time, to ensure you will be helped right away. In fact I WOULD write to more than one at a time......

OK, At the top of this , or other, page(s), look where it shows, video, top, new, live, archive, recent, forums, my ATS, then a right pointing arrow, then a circle with an downwards pointing arrow.

Click that down arrow and another whole menu will open across the top of the screen, right below the one we were just looking at.

Click where it says, "upload".

Then a window opens where we can upload pictures from our computer, to our ATS account.
Look to the left of the window that opened when you clicked the 'UPLOAD' button, and you will see a cloud with an upwards pointing arrow, and the word 'upload' under it.

Click that cloud.

A window opens that says 'upload images, and below that says, 'select files' in an oval button.

Click 'select files' and it will open your computer.

Find the images you want to upload and hit open in the window for uploading from your computer. once you have the image, or images, you will see the files in the 'upload images window. There is a separate little cloud with an upwards pointing arrow next to the 'select files' oval button.

Click the arrowed cloud and ATS will finish uploading the file(s) to your account.

Then you will have the images here to use in posts.

Choose the image you want to put into a post, and click on it. A window opens showing the image, and there will be a set of icons across the top of the image window.

By hovering over each of the icons, it will show what each icon is for. under the image is some codes, that are used to either put the image into a post, as the full size item, or it will have a code for a smaller thumbnail of the image in question.

The first code is 'BB code for use in post'. If you want the image into a post, copy that code, all of it, and paste the code into your post. it will look similar to this: but without spaces and there will be brackets. I cant show the exact code because it wont let me. LOL!
ab53d96002.jpg
The image will then show in the post you pasted the code into.
Hope this helps. send me, or anyone else a U2U if you need more help. Syx.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Man, my heart is in my throat! You have my thoughts and prayers Honey. Teens can sometimes get themselves into weird predicaments. Maybe he just got drunk and is sleeping it off somewhere. I had my hubby go missing once and was absolutely terrified until he came waltzing through the door and was ok. We are all here for you and will wait for your update.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I seem to keep missing everyone in here. Like Dawg, weird body clock and all.

Sorry if I threw you for a loop there Dawg with the wild cats and wizard. LOL I was bored to death and lonely and needed to write. I was hoping to somehow bring the wizard forth and somehow get him to release Anteros and get all our people back together again so we could get back on track with the other story line. Frankly, I myself am unsure of what to do with the wizard and situation. LOL That's what we call a challenge.

I shall lay back and be quiet and let the story unfold for now. Dawg you can play around with the wizard character, or maybe the others who are at the entrance can come join us inside the cave and save the day or whatever. Sorry I dragged you into the cat fight Dawg. I thought you might have liked that. LOL

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Where is our beloved night shift?
It's lonely in here. I'm so worried about palmal's son. Guess I'll check back in later. Love you all!

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It's all good Night. I'm just fuzzy headed at the moment, have been all day trying to get my body clock back on track. A hour or so and I should be able to lie down and reset hopefully. Pretty much all I can do at the moment is stare at things and say...uh?

Even caught myself zoning out going to the store today. That's not safe.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

You're in my prayers. Hopefully it turns out like last time. Kids never seem to think that their parents worry about them. Been there, done that myself in my younger years, though it was the folks kicking me out and me thinking that it was a opportunity for a grand adventure. I know I gave them a fair share of grey hairs by living on my own.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

LOL I hear ya! I actually had to take myself off my depression meds as I zoned out too much. I sleep at all weird hours of the day and night. I fell asleep in the pool. LOL My elderly Mom will poke her head in the window of her apartment upstairs and say "RAIN, are you sleeping?? Wake up!" LOL My nickname from her is Rain, short for Lorraine. Some people call me Lorri. I have all these names. Anyway I say to her, "Mom, do you really think if my face hit this ice cold water, it wouldn't wake me up?, I won't drown!" Then she says to wake up anyway or I'll get sunburned. Good grief, I'm 56 and still have Mom telling me what to do. LOL Got a nice little tan going but no sunburn.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

A hotel screwed up one time and gave away my room when I was doing some off site duty. They upgraded me to a room with a Jacuzzi. SWEET! Or so I thought. Damn near drowned numerous times that night as I kept falling asleep.
Totally relaxing...but I was by myself.

Nice room though, other than that, it was a great time. . Didn't step in it the rest of the week.

edit on 9-8-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Night, I know what ya mean about the story, and some of the confusion. I too was bored and wanted to write, so that one day I went into a story of the pieces of a medallion that would call forth a wizard when all the pieces were put together. Then I realized it would mess things up, so i created the little people and had them steal the medallion, once we had all the pieces back together. LOL! I thought it would get things back on track, if the medallion were to come up missing.
So you , or anyone, can use the little people for side stories, to fill time, untill we all get back together. Maybe can have them just do some silly stuff, for some fun diversions. Remember their names are numbers, and there a Shi-Ton of them! LOL!!! They like to fix things. Fix problems, before they become problems. Just a thought for ya, if you want to some fun silly stuff with em......
That way, we can be doing something, that will Not mess up the main line story......

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Yea...sorry. I had no idea were to go with that post, no offense. Truth be told, still don't. But then again, I need some sleep. I couldn't even get up any gumption for my NFL team today. I tried, but just couldn't do it.

On another note, How's the leg doin'?

Hell...with that I must say Good Night y'all. I'm just a bag of thoughtless flesh at the moment.
edit on 9-8-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Ummm, what to do with what post? Lost me there bud. No prob, hell I lose myself most of the time! LOL!!!
The leg is still there, better overall though. But I DO have a ton of pain killers in me so i would expect it to feel better.
CC and I went for a drive earlier, out of the area to get some tobacco and rolling tubes. It's cheaper in Indiana, so that's where we went. Was a fun little ride, and just the diversion I needed.
kept getting the jolts of pain in the front of that leg and in my hip though. You know the Jolts, I imagine, right? They suck! LOL!!!

One time yrs ago, I had TERRIBLE pain in my ass when I sat down! I had to ease down, and settle into a seat REAL slow. When finally down, I was ok, till I had to get up again. Then it hurt like hell to even walk, real slow even......
Well long story short, after an X-Ray, I saw a tiny crack in my lower pelvic bone. Right in the middle, bottom. It was a sign of healing. From a broken Bone there!! I didn't know it was broken before that.
A day or so before,I was in the attic, on my ass, and started to get a leg cramp. I shot my leg forward, and must've broke that bone!! I do not drink milk, so figured my bones are weak.
I'm thinkin I did it again, but this time in my hip. Very possible, considering my lack of calcium and all that.....

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Your post with the helpers is what I was talking about...but my brain id fried right now, it's taking forever to even type this...lol, I think.

I'll see everybody in the Shed in the Morn. G'Night!

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Ok Bud, get some sleep. Hope yer better in the morn.
Dragon Dreams. And Hey, Say Hi to Foss if ya see Him on the Astral!! G'Night Dawg. Syx.

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join