It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Thank you everyone[[hugs]]
Just got back and he is safe and sound at his camping site.
He had shut off the phone after Mr. Blue had dropped him off on friday . Couldn't contact anyone else cause cells don't work in the mountains.
I now have more grey hairs ...but worth it.
Also found out one county's sherriffs office is closed on weekends due to budget cuts.
More like WTF??
You get referred to the state police.
The local PD up there was a huge help in finding this out in nowhere place.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: palmalBlue2

What a relief for you palmal and Mr Blue. Kids hey!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Wow, I'm glad for You Palma, that it worked out good. I hear ya on the Grey hairs, but like ya said, better to go there and see that all is good, than to stay back, and wonder, wonder, wonder.
Look back a page or two. I posted a tutorial of sorts, to help You post images into posts. It should be easier for you with what I posted. If it is still difficult, please let me know right away, and I'll try better to help You! Or like I mentioned in that post, write to more than one person on this, as that will probably better ensure you get the help you need, right away! I will be on here for a little while longer before I crash. However, I will be on fairly early here again, having my morning Coffee. So if ya feel up to it, maybe try to get an image on here, then we can work on it more if You need further help. Just a thought, but I'll bet you are tired from the traveling, and emotional ordeal. SO maybe better to deal with the images tomorrow. Is up to You.......

Once again, I'm happy for You that it worked out good.
Syx. (Mike)
edit on 10-8-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

HiYa Jane! How are Ya?!

EDIT: Maybe tell me tomorrow (later today) Jane. LOL
Almost 4 A.M. here so I'm gonna crash. Catch ya in the mornin People. G'Night, Syx.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I can't tell you how relieved and happy this makes me! I know how nerve wracking that had to have been for you. Big Hug for you and hubby and that boy of yours!!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Good Lord Syx, hope you finally got to bed. LOL

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Hi all. This thread has gone crazy this weekend and you are all very silly so I am going to sit here and try bring some levity back to proceedings

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Homer looked at Jane and Foss. "I dunno whats going on and how Dawg got possessed, but whatever it is, its got my buddy. My 'friends' dont have a clue about whats going on either, and I aint havin' it. Who am I gonna blame when stuff gets burned on the grill if Dawg is possessed?" Homer then walked away puffing angrily on his vape.
Foss and Jane both rolled their eyes.
edit on 8/10/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
a reply to: Tsu322
a reply to: TrueBrit
a reply to: cody599
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Y'all are in my thoughts as the storm bears down on you. Stay safe! Stay dry! and stay...uh...erm...drunk?

Scratch that last one as it eliminates the safety rule.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Hello everybody!!
Just popping in for a bit...had a headache for 2 days now (not a migraine). Was just reading that the 'super moon' can cause headaches...? Mmmkay...I'm blaming the moon, lol.

I hope everybody is good! (just took a muscle relaxer, so I might be lurking & drooling in the corner)

*squishy hugs & sloppy kisses*
jacy

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hmmm, a muscle relaxer would probably do Syx wonders about now. I'm sticking with my coffee though. Another long night of sleep, if this keeps up, I might start to get worried. Six hours usually does me fine with the occasional Rip van Winkle slumber.

I've been paying attention to how the weather effect me, guess now I'm going to have to start watching the moon as well. Sometimes there is truth in those 'ol wives tales.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

lol...I don't know about 'ol wives tales...I just started googling, and found lots of people complaining that they get headaches around/during a full moon. Apparently tonight it's a 'super moon'....yay!!

(I'm gonna go out later and 'moon the moon' hehe...or give it the one-finger salute)

How are you doing today?
jacy

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Not to bad. I too have a mild headache, but I blame that on too much sleep. I found it odd that I didn't have one yesterday as I have found that I usually get one if I sleep more than eight hours.

Hopefully, a couple of aspirin should knock it out as it's not that bad. It's starting out to be a beautiful day overall. Might add a couple of miles to my walk through the park.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Good Morning EveryOne!! Are we Silly Yet?! Or should I say, Still?!? LOL!!! Man, That Chris Farley Cloud was sure a strong one yesterday, eh? LOL!!!

PalMal, Once again, I'm happy for you that things worked out for the better Last Night!! What a relief for You, Hubby, and Us!!

Night, Yah I finally got some sleep. Don't remember Dreaming though. Must've used up all my creativity whilst awake yesterday, and early this morn. Man what a Silly Day it was! LOL!!

Mura, Now THAT Pic is just plain Silly there Woman! LOL!!! I love It!!

Homer Bud!! Glad ya came in for a Landing! Good Point about the Burnt Food Man! LOL!!(looking for rolling eye Emoticon)

TDawg, I second yer motion for those guys overseas. Maybe we can ALL put in a Group Protection Spell for Them!?!!

Jacy here, (Hands her a towel, to catch the Drool) Ya might need this for a while!! LOL!!(then giving her a couple of his pain killers) These may come in handy for next time too!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

*wipes drool off chin*...ahem, thank you!

Yeah, I'm def not in a 'deep thinking' place right now, lol.
The other day was fun, we were all 'in the same place' for a while. I miss the winter time when there was about 12 of us all 'in the same place' and having fun.
I believe we will return to it though. (The Shed's our winter home, lol)

Anyways...."Hi!!"

jacy

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Yah the Winter was especially fun, for me. That's when I met You All here! So it holds a special place in my heart. I too believe that we will all gather once again, on more of a consistant basis, once the cold white hits us all......

Oh Man, The Drool! I remember when I was like 15 or so, I was in school, my first class of the day was study hall. Quiet, boring, so I laid my head down on my Denim covered forearm, and had a nice nap. When I woke, my arm was SOAKED, and a puddle stretched across my desktop, and was running off onto the floor!!! What an embarrassing trip that was!!
I took off my coat, and laid it over the mess to soak it up!!! Yah gross, but funny as Hell!!! LMFAO!!!
LOL!!! WOWSA MAN!!! LOL!!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

ahh...hahahaha....
I remember flipping my pillow over to the dry side in the middle of the night. (when I was younger)

I don't remember if I've drooled in public or not. Maybe yes, and I've just gone into denial over it...?

Bah! I am SO unmotivated today...wish I felt peppier!

jacy

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Wiped that out. It looked like I was begging. Didn't mean it to be that way, but it did look like it. Sorry bout that. LOL!!!
I will however put back in here about the lurkers!

Write in and Say HI!!! LOL!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Okay! Going to find your poems now!

*looks around suspiciously for lurkers*
"I don't see anybody...?"

jacy

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

LOL That!!! LOL!!! They are hiding behind that rock over there! LOL!!! See em?

EDIT: Wise-Assier! LOL!! I like that one! LOL!!!

I Guess my writings is good enough.
Just got an Applause from Flyers Fan for a comment I wrote in on their Thread about Friendship!
Neato!! LOL!!! I believe that's the first I have recieved here at ATS!
So Now, Like CC would say, " Yah sure, Now You're gonna act Smart!!" LOL!!!

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join