It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

The only downside of a small house is when you fart.

But the plus side is the door is only a short distance away.

edit on 11-8-2014 by TDawgRex because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex
But, if you get a dog, you can always blame him! LOL!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
But, if you get a dog, you can always blame him! LOL!!!

True that! And it is in my plan...But since I don't have a significant other, we'll be pointing paws at each other all day long and nothing will get accomplished.
edit on 11-8-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Ok, Get a Parrot too. Then he can settle all disputes between you and the Dawg! LOL!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hey all,

Made it back, althought it looks like I might lose power again - skies overhead are looking to be pea soup colored. I'll be around a bit; it was one of those kind of days at work.

Just a recap, for anyone who wants to write the next addition to the story:

Right now, everyone is in the cave; Night, Dawg, and apparently the (or a
) wizard are already farther in. The rest of us are on our way in...and a mysterious fellow (he/she-who-has-yet-to-be-named) has slunk in behind us. The fact that they got through the protective barrier indicates that they might have some magic of there own (who could it be? Tsu? Another wizard? A character to yet be named?).

So as of this moment in time, Homer is probably the only character that may or may not be in the cave, as per his last entry he walked away from Jane & myself.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

I forgot where me and CC are? we were at the fire pit, then i left i think to get some air.Hmmm, ill have to seeif i have a copy of my last entry......

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I'm taking a break (Strike, maybe?) until some of our UK brothers and sisters re-enter the fray so to speak.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I think you both are in there as well - Tried to get my entry to where everyone was at the fire so that Homer would wake everyone up. Then again, I was pretty generic with my entry, so there's a bit of leeway.

Another entry's coming on my end, but it'll have to wait a bit, as the wind kicked up.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Ok Man, but look here: Here's where TDawg and I were talkin about the Story, and the additions to be added, etc......

On Page 109_ posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:49 PM
By TDawgRex a Reply to Gordy:

"...... I've decided on my walk today that I'm not going to add any more additions until we all hear from our UK (and elsewhere) cousins a bit more. That alone should be a pretty interesting mental exercise for me. That's not blackmail is it......?"

On Page 109_ posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:01 PM a reply to: TDawgRex by Syx:

"Yah that's probably a pretty good idea Dawg! Let's see where they take us......
I've been mainly writing in, where I don't purposely include too many others.
Tryin to NOT confuse the issue too much......."

And Dawg just mentioned that again, where he wants to wait till we hear from our brethren across the waters......
I am with him on this too. I think it would be best to wait and see what develops from their angle......
edit on 11-8-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
and...

But Foss has been one of our lost brethren so I think it's ok if he posts.

Got lots of reading to do Foss!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Foss, this is where CC and I are at. Long story short, I am in the air, over the shoreline. CC is near You all. Gordy is almost to the fire area......

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

This is True, Dawg. That's a good point there.

Foss Bud! You can always have me Called back to the area where you are all at. Just holler, and have me fly back. That way I can be with you all again, and not have to write that into my next addition! ( not that I mind writing, Cause I love it!, But would be quicker this way......

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Worried about True. Where has our English gent gone?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I hear ya there Night! Haven't heard from him since he was going to the BloodStock Fest!!? I'm gonna check into something. May be able to find out if he at least has been posting lately on ATS somewhere...... BRB

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Looks like August 5th was his last posting day.

And what about Tsu? Is she banned forever or what??

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

True wrote in on Tuesday August 5th, in the form of a Poem, about BloodStock Fest. He also said that the next one starts on Thursday> I assume he meant the thursday right after the tuesday post....

Does anyone have his phone number? Or email addy? Anyone, anything that we can use to get ahold of him?!?!?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

yah i came up with the 5th as well.look down at my last post..not sure about Tsu Night?!?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

That's 6 days and nothing from him?! Seems odd to me. He would have at least been posting somewhere else at ATS, he loves this place!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

oops

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Hey look here Night!! Not as bad as we thought evidentally!!! True's Last visit, Aug 11th !

joined on: Dec, 06 2007

applause received: 116

member p

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join