It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: SyxPak

That's 6 days and nothing from him?! Seems odd to me. He would have at least been posting somewhere else at ATS, he loves this place!!!

Now that is a worrying thought...

As for me, I'll be taking Stephen King's approach if a story segment is out of place, of the "never ending dream" variety; aka - if a segment is out of place, assume that I am dreaming; and have me wake up in the correct spot

I've used it before; and it does handle inconsistencies in the stories quite nicely. That is, unless the person brings something back from their dream

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I think Bloodstock turned into Floodstock. They did have a wicked bout of weather over there recently. I prefer to think of him basking in some coolness and no longer sweating his ass off.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Guys, on his profile page it says his last visit is on, well was today, so I believe he is ok......

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

There ya go Foss!! The good ole dream method! That will work for me!! LOL!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
So his last visit to ATS was today and he didn't stop in to say hello?

Maybe that law suit thing is on his mind. He had made a thread about it before.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hmmm, maybe that's it Night. He's distracted, by something.
( Checkin my Wing Pits right now! )
Nope it's not me! LOL!!!......
Maybe. Oh Hell, I don't want to go there. It would be too depressing......
Must just be some heavy stuff on his mind......

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Yea, real life has a tendency to intrude upon the Shed don't it? I'm attempting to the Tenth to have another writers contest to distract me (I know, that's selfish of me). I do have a couple short stories running about my noggin'. I just need the right push.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Shoves Dawg. There ya go, there's your push. Go enter a story!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I wanna do one as well Dawg! What catagory are you tryin to get them to consider? Like Sci-Fi, military, or???......

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

LOL Night!!!!! LOL!!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Just a couple of ideas;

1: Changes and outcomes (if the author could go back in their own life time and change one thing that they did in the past and the possible outcome that would affect the author)

2: Waking up Dead (That's pretty self explanatory though maybe more Halloween appropriate)

3: Just a plain old free for all.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Um...thanks. But I need a mental push. Something that takes me out of my box. Like the Shed. I never really did fantasy before. Still suck at poems because I'm not very depressed and really totally and completely suck at romance. (which mirrors real life and should make me depressed, but somehow doesn't)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I like Free for all, then that leaves it wide open for us, and whoever else , to write in about whatever. But it may be harder for the judges to award......

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This is my favorite story I wrote.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But if you look at my short stories profile, you will see that they all have a common thread, up until the Shed, and I fear that I may be even bringing it here.

Even the story above has that common thread.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Man that was a good ass story TDawg Bud!! Loved it! There was a commenter there who said just what I was thinkin too! I won't say what it was, that way it won't be a spoiler for others who may want to read it. Good Job There Man!!!

I'm afraid I got a fly off soon Man...... Should spend some Q-Time with Mrs. Syx.

I'll be back on here in the Morn, doin some Coffee.
Maybe anyone............ who has been absent for a time will stop by in the mornin'!?

G'Night Now...... Syx.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Morning Good All You To! We are How Today?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Morning back at ya and to one and all. I found a pic that I think Night will enjoy. Just a quick peek and run...or *flitpoof* as it were.

(Hat tip goes to Arduous)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

KILL IT! What a way to wake up in the morning seeing that thing! EEEEW! You owe me a cute animal pic now.

Syx LOVE the latest avatar!!! You've been changing them like you change your underwear lately. Hahaha! Purple dragon is really nice!
Love the wispy blue background!!
edit on 12-8-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

For every hug received I will let loose a spider.

How's this fer a cute cuddly critter?

Or maybe this cutie pie?

Hey stop throwing things!

edit on 12-8-2014 by TDawgRex because: BWhahahahahahaha!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Hey Night! Changin underwear is like shaving to me. Why bother? I do it once, and 6 months later, I have to do it again! LOL!!!! (kidding of course!)

Thanx on the Avvy! That background is from this Dragon Pic. When I put in a large pic, for the BackGround, it only uses the top left corner of an image.
It's kool that way, cause I can flip the image horizontally, and get two diff BG's from one image!

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join