It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I don't know how you and Syx can do much of anything with spinal stenosis. Walks, farm work, amusement parks...

It is my day to go out to eat and shopping with Linda. Takes everything I have just to get through a few stores and even then I have to rest in between. And if there is no shopping cart to hold onto, forget it! LOL I'm getting old before my time. My 90 year old Mother and I always wonder who is in the worst shape her or me. LOL

Oh Lordy, Mom will be 91 in September. I should set up a thread on her birthday and have our wonderful ATS family wish her a happy birthday.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Yooooo hooooo Cody, where are you? Jacy? Jane? Gordi? Mura? Oh there are so many of you. Am I like the only one without a real life in here? LOL

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Ummm, nope Night! I also have no life! LOL!!! Hmm, maybe it runs in the Family?!? LOL!!! Now that's just not right, eh? But funny!!!?

I do the parks, and other stuff ONLY when I am borderline overdosed on my Pain Meds! If it weren't for them, forget it! I too have to use a shopping cart for a walker. Or like all this week, my cane......

EDIT: Yes set up a Thread for Her! I would love to wish her a Happy B-Day!!
My Gramma is turning 99 this month! I think next week. (Need to check the calander.) My aunt makes us a family calender every year with pics from all the gatherings of family members for the year past. They are a neat way to keep track of everyone, and especially the younger kids, growth!

edit on 12-8-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Well, that was a short walk...LOL Soaked to the bone. I guess it's the treadmill later as it's in use at the moment (Apartment complex small gym, though a nice one).

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

nope dont like none of them...they all look like trailers to me..and i so hate trailers...if they were more of a house shaped then maybe...trailers so suck...i want out of this one and NOW....there is no room to move things around or any thing...i want a small house 2 or 3 bedroom..no basement or attic..they will just collect more things we dont need..just like at our house...lol..then once jake moves out we both can have our own rooms...lol...

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Ok, thought ya might at least like to look those over. Like TDawg mentioned though, they're pretty much perfect for a single person......

Dawg, Sorry ya got rained out there. But like Forrest Gump said, " $h! t happens!" LOL

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears

nope dont like none of them...they all look like trailers to me..and i so hate trailers...if they were more of a house shaped then maybe...trailers so suck...i want out of this one and NOW....there is no room to move things around or any thing...i want a small house 2 or 3 bedroom..no basement or attic..they will just collect more things we dont need..just like at our house...lol..then once jake moves out we both can have our own rooms...lol...

Racist! They look totally like a house if you make it so.

edit on 12-8-2014 by TDawgRex because: Oops

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

LMFAO!!!! LOL!!!

EDIT: Hey I found a WebSite where You can make your own Emoticons, from scratch! Kool site. Not sure exactly how to use the place yet, a I haven't done any real pokin around, but You can give it a look see if ya want......
So like Poke Away!! ( Yah I know. I opened the door on that one, right?! LOL!!)
www.favicon.cc...

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I'm kidding CC. There are quite a few places on that website that look like normal houses. The term nowadays is manufactured housing and damn near all builders use the technique. Some can just be moved on wheels. And many are on basements as well, though those are permanent and you can't move them afterwards.

Look at the ones over 500 square feet on that site. Some are quite nice...1900 sq ft or more (Which is a hell of a lot more than I need).

I've done my research, and set my feelings aside as I hate trailer parks as well. The single wides are sturdier that the double wides.

They're built these days to the same standards as a normal stick house (Three little Pigs come to mind?).

If I was wealthy enough, I would build a stone home, Hobbit style out in the country and have a RV for adventure. But alas...

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

well i might try one out..but then i would have to move out of my state..not sure on that one...but its a thought...ok thought over nope...if they could be in my state that would be a good thought...some are neat looking..as all as i have room for all my stuff...syx this is my place find your own..LOL..you have more stuff then me and your stuff would so fill any of them up...lol...it would be my get away house...lol...

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

That reminds me. Wise words...

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Get away house!? That would be kool to have , eh?
However, I want one that will really let us get away, from it ALL! LOL!!
Like get away from Gas and Electric bills, Cable bills, etc......
But have all those features still!
Hell, I don't expect very much, do I? LOL!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

George is just as hilarious in that skit as he was the first time I saw it, yrs ago! Funny Guy!!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey!

Im just dropping in to say hello to everyone after my metal festivities, and to assauge any concerns that members might have had about my silence in recent days. I got back yesterday in the late afternoon, and after a very quick squint at the internet, I had a shower, put away some of my things, and then promptly fell asleep in bed.

Today, I awoke late, but went down to work, and have been out on jobs since about one in the afternoon, so I have not had enough time to actually put my pictures on the computer yet, nor indeed have I had the time to write a detailed report on the events of the weekend.

I missed you guys a bunch, and I cannot wait to catch up!
edit on 12-8-2014 by TrueBrit because:
REASONS

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

True!! Good to see that You are OK!

Yes, Us Old folks have been worried about you kids, that haven't checked into here for a time...... LOL!!!

Good to see Ya Back! Man , what a relief!!!

Now, EVERYONE ELSE< Let's hear from YOU Next!!! LOL!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Welcome back True! good to see ya had a good time. I myself, was not worried at all where you had wandered off to. (Probably because you told us...
)

But I must say that it IS starting to feel like a Dr. Who episode here in the Shed lately, or maybe Twilight zone? Many are disappearing with no explanation (It is summer though).

Strange goings ons.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Just finished my four miles walk...and never actually went anywhere. Grrrrr....I HATE treadmills! I feel like a gerbil. Oh well, one must do what one has to do.

And to make matters worse...the flippin' sun has come out!
edit on 12-8-2014 by TDawgRex because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Well then, now you can go for a REAL walk Bud!

You know, where you can actually get somewhere! LOL!

Hey I'm gettin ready to post something. Not sure what Forum to put it in though. It is a Mars pic, with anomolies in it. No they are NOT rocks, like some posted have been. But Wondered if You want to see it first? Maybe you can talk me out of putting it out there, to save me the embarrassment. But I really do see some items in it so......
Hell, I'll post it here. Look it over if you would please. Anyone look it over Please.
I'll post the paragraph I'm going to include with it as well. Thanx.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

This photo was originally posted a few years back, stating there were buildings visable on the surface of Mars! I believe that it is actually reflections from the bottom of the 'hood' over the lander, as you can see some similar shadows on the ground beneath the 'hood'.
I found other more interesting items in the photo!
Ok. I had some squares marking items on this pic, from a few yrs ago. I smudged them out, to remove the old boxes, and the text. ( I see , possibly, a metal cup, hat, like military maybe, and a small bottle.)
The boxes with Red in them are the main items I want you to look at, and tell me what you think they are. Especially the one with blue around it. Labeled 'A', 'B', and 'C' for easier identification/discussion.
Yes there are several other anomalies in this photo as well. Feel free to comment on those too.
Maybe save, then blow this up for a better look, if ya can't see it very well......

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Twilight Zone for Sure TDawg! Or maybe since the Earth is passing across the Galactic Plane, there are some just flat out getting sucked out into the cosmos, or dissolving?!? Creepy thought that, eh?!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Plenty of forums to post in Syx. They may not engage you to your liking, but they are there.

I'm all over the ATS place myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join