It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

This is what I have been looking into recently, though I also want a garage. They usually run for less than a decked out luxury truck. They pretty much have everything one person really needs.

www.athensparkhomes.com...

They're called Park Model homes. 400 sq ft. max. The problem is finding a State/County/town that will let you put one up on property all by it's lonesome. I don't like trailer parks.

I'm looking at these as they are cheaper, roomier and better insulated against the weather than a RV, just as easy to move if need be. Many have a loft as well.

edit on 11-8-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
exactly that is what is most disturbing about it really

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

This is what I have been looking into recently, though I also want a garage. They usually run for less than a decked out luxury truck. They pretty much have everything one person really needs.

They're called Park Model homes. 400 sq ft. max. The problem is finding a State/County/town that will let you put one up on property all by it's lonesome. I don't like trailer parks.

I'm looking at these as they are cheaper, roomier and better insulated against the weather than a RV, just as easy to move if need be. Many have a loft as well.

Exactly its insane why people feel the need to even bring it up anymore

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dinogirl

Most disturbing about what exactly?.....could you show which post you found 'disturbing' please?

..........and this response to Dawg.............

Bring what up? His post is about a building he would like to purchase.
If I didn't know better.....are you some sort of troll?

PS....having read your Intro thread......I think you are getting your threads muddled up. There is far more to ATS than conspiracy theories....this thread being one of them.

edit on 11-8-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I think Dino has to many tabs open. I've done it myself when I first signed on. Oops! I've learned to downsize my multi-tasking since then.

I know some people who just keep on piling up tab after tab and they end up losing track. They're usually information junkies and want to revisit a thread/article, but something else catches their eye and they move on and open another tab.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dinogirl

Oops?

Wrong tab?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dinogirl

Hahahahaha! You're freaking me out! I'm humming the tune to the twilight zone here.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Dawg, that house is awesome! Hope you get one some day and have it placed in a nice spot.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I think she was just trying to get to 20 posts by copy/pasting the same thing in multiple threads.

Hi all

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

OMG, where the heck have you been? So good to see you again!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Good Morning! Today will be good for some, bad for some, average for others, exciting for some, and boring for the rest. Those are my predictions. (See I'm thinking kinda like a weather man. If you cover all areas, you are bound to hit something right! LOL!!)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Hi Serdg!! Long time No See!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It's probably just me, but at times i feel like I empty a room when I come in. Bummed a bit today. Leg is real bad so that's prob most of it. Goin to E.R. here pretty soon for X-Rays. Maybe that will shed some light on the probs......

Doin a copy Paste of my Darkness Poem, for those who haven't seen it yet. Kinda fits for me today......

Darkness falls on the Sunlit room
Taking away the light,
and filling it with gloom.

Not the whole room it seems
but just around Me,
why does the Darkness loom?

The crowd of people quiet down
when I enter the room
seems I make the flowers wilt,
instead of helping them bloom.

Darkness and despair
follow me wherever I go
I wish for the days
to see the Sunlight flow.

Alas, gone are the
Sunny days of lore.
I fill my life
with Darkness once more......

CatchYa's later, Syx.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Nice to see y'all too

Life has been crazy on my end. Nothing good either, sadly.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Hiya Serd! Long time, no see. Hopefully you've put the problems to bed. They're never nice, but they must always be dealt with.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Dawg, I checked out the WebSite and they have some pretty decent lookin homes there! Being smaller, they would be real good for low end utility costs,I'd imagine...... Looks like something I need to talk to CC about.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

How'd your ER visit go? Myself? I try to avoid those as they are expensive. I'm a cash only kind of guy. I hate credit.

There is another small home on that site that I really like called "The Coyote" though it a tad bit bigger and harder and more expensive to move if need be.

I used to want a house, but realized I have always been a tiny house kind of guy. Barracks, Apartments or Trailer homes out in the woods. For one year my house was the hood of a HUMVEE with a tarp as a roof. I just really want room to roam, hunt, bonfires, etc.

I look at a house more often than not as a place to get out of the elements and a private place to poop.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Lol on the Private Poop Place! I'm like that too. Hate having to go when at a store or something. Would rather get back home, to have my ritual...... LOL!!!

Well, The E.R. Hmmm, was a joke, mostly. Told em what was up, and that the meds I already have are not helping the new probs. They did give me a shot, but toradol. Nothin but glorified Ibuprofen. Morphine would have been better, even if it would have only lasted a couple hours. Couple hours pain free, would be great right about now. LOL!
Being on Diss, I have MediCare for ins. So costs me nothing to go to the Doc's or E.R.'s. My scripts only cost me usually 1.20 each for generic meds. So that seperate insurance, for pharmacy, is worth it for that.

Thanx for askin Bud!

I didn't see the Coyote Home. Will look more at the website a bit later on......

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

"The Coyote" is in the "Pine Mountain cabin" series of manufactured homes. To be truthful, I like it because it has a deck and a fireplace.

And a private place to poo.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Yah, I like that one Too Bud! The enclosed Covered Porch is a nice feature! I'll def be showing some of those to CC later tonight.

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join