It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
UpDate:

“You wanted to know why I’m acting strangely.”

Night looked with trepidation at Dawg and nodded. ‘What is wrong with you?’, she asked, “you’re not the same. What is wrong with you…why are you so alone these days despite being surrounded by those that care?”

Dawg looked up at Night. “I am not the Dawg you know, I am Anteros.”

Night took a step back, Wolf’s hackles raised and the pixie prepared to do battle as well.

“Oh…you’re doing really great with the introductions.” said Dawg’s voice in Anteros head.

Night saw Dawg grab his head and yell…”SHUT UP!” Now she was really getting worried, did she try to help Dawg or did she inadvertently fall into a trap? She took a large breath, “Talk to me…both of you.”

“Now is the time to be honest”, Dawg’s voice encouraged, “while it is not always nice, it is the best path to follow.”

Dawg looked up at Night. “I am Anteros, I have been imprisoned here for centuries. I feel that I have served my time, and must escape. I have paid my penance, but the wizard will not let me leave. I cannot bear an eternal punishment. I repent!” Dawgs body slumped…”But it all seems for naught.”

George the crow’s voice echoed through the cave. “Shush! Anty! This story is not for other ears!”

Anteros looked at the cave ceiling not seeing George. “Every Story must be told.”

A cold wind blew through the cave. “Oh…now you’ve done it!” George crowed, “The Wiz is involved now!”

“So be it.”

"This oughta be interesting", Dawg thought.

"Oh shut up!"

And now…off on my walk.

edit on 8-8-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

edit on 8-8-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Hey! Liking the Addition TDawg! Good Job here!

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Jane looked at her reflection in the pool as she attempted to wash three days of stink and dirt from her body "God, I look like Lara Croft's grandmother!"
She looked around before venturing into the pool in the hope of washing some of the dirt from her clothes.

Something was not right. There was a definite presence. Not just from where she had come from, but now really close by too.

"I've got to draw that darkness away from the gang. But what's this that's close by?" she asked herself.

Jane climbed out of the pool, standing there, sopping wet and dripping, her spidery senses went into overload. She turned around slowly trying to get a bearing and direction on what she was sensing. She picked up on it, turned back and starred into the deep foliage. She knew it was there.

"OK smart r's......show yourself.......I know you're there...let's parley".
There was a rustle in the undergrowth........Jane pulled out her hunting knife and took a stance, she knew this wasn't ethereal.......Homer appeared!
"What the...............?"
"Sorry Jane, didn't mean to get you all riled, something's up with Dawg.......my bud just ain't right"
Jane sheathed her knife, "Good god almighty, come here and give us a hug......."
They hugged each other, and the relief was palpable.
They sat on a fallen log......Jane sopping and Homer looking even worse than she did before taking her dunk!
"Something has possessed Dawg....and it ain't good" said Homer, "and it ain't aliens, so it's outside my remit" he said.

"Maybe I can help" came Foss' familiar voice.
Startled, Jane and Homer looked about as Foss materialised as he floated down towards them.

.......................to be continued

*flitpoof*
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Great addition Jane!Back from my walk and another update…see! Exercise is good fer ya!...

Anteros could feel the circle closing upon him, just like in the past so many times before. He fought the urge to escape this time though. It never worked before anyways.

“Please just leave me alone!,” he cried sinking to his knees.

Night looked concerned and tried to step forward, but Wolf blocked her path. “Why do you want us to leave you alone? You have inhabited the body of a friend and mislead us and separated us. And you want us to leave you alone? That’s not going to happen mister!” Night no longer was frightened and was starting to feel beyond angry now. “Tell me why we should leave you alone!”

“Because I have atoned for my sins over the centuries.”

“And what crimes are you guilty of?” Night asked.

“I murdered…” Anteros looked at the ground. “The woman I loved did not feel the same way about me and the one she loved murdered her. So, in a fit of rage I murdered him. And it just escalated from there as you would say. Those who I thought were Gods granted me powers of revenge and like an idiot; I took them and didn’t count the cost. But I believe I have paid the cost. My escape may mean my actual death in this case, or maybe something other…but either way, I welcome it now.”

“I know it feels good to let it all out, but you may want to slow down some. I know you want release, but you are in my body and I would like to use it a bit longer if you don’t mind.” TDawg suggested.

edit on 8-8-2014 by TDawgRex because: I can't believe I misspelled my own name...LOL

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Jane Hi! Great addition to The Story! I Love It!!!

TDawg, Awesome entry too Bud! You Rock!!

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
OOPS

OOPS?

What OOPS? OPPS is never a good thing.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Meh...the only time I rock is when I'm sitting on one of my bal...*ahem* furniture as Jacy would say, after a few to many.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It really must have been one of those days.

We burned up damn near five pages in hours. Maybe not a record...but a good time nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

LMFAO Dawg!!! That was a good One!!! LOL!!!!!

Yah I saw Cody's Oops earlier too.
Reminds me of that iv'e done that a couple times. Had a few diff windows/threads open and went to post in one, then realized it was in wrong area.

Would suck to be in like a thread for 'the constitution' and say, "Screw it, I'd throw it away!", When that was supposed to be in a thread for what to do with an old ripped shirt or somethin! LOL!!

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Yah I know right?! We were def on a roll bud! LOL!!!

EDIT: Hey Bud, I gotta fly. It's time for me to hit the couch. No not the psycho therapy couch, although It might really be gettin close to that time too, but I mean the one in the livin room. Movie time, and time to spend some Q-Time with CC.
Maybe catch ya in the morn for coffee Dawg. Later, Syx.

G'Night everyone else too! See Ya's soon. Syx.

edit on 8-8-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Have a good night Syx. Say hey to CC and remember to cuddle with her. Girls like that kind of stuff.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Will do on the Say Hey Dawg! And Yah, of course I'll cuddle some with her. But can;t do much with her, she got a Hell of a SunBurn yesterday at Syx-Flags! So she's pretty sore.
...... Syx.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Dawn, or what appeared to be a slight shift of color in the surrounding blackness came upon Foss.

The figure in the shade, had still not stirred. Getting curious, Foss used his staff to shed a little more light on the figure. To his utmost disappointment, it only turned out to be a stone carving in the shape of a bent, wizened man.

"Figures, only I would fall for a stone scarecrow" he muttered, looking at the statue with interest.

The light struck off something glinting on the back of the statue - with a cautious look into the statue's eyes, for it felt like it was watching him intently, Foss looked around back. There, attached across the shoulders, appeared to be some kind of sword hanging in a scabbard.

The sword was of an unusual make and model; medium length blade, runes running across the silver-purple metal, with traces of what appeared to be a (glowing?) crystal flame around the base. The end of the sword was unusual, in that instead of ending in a point, it had a rounded knob with a vividly glowing crystal in its core.

"I'd be careful with that, if I were you" croaked a crow, different from the two previously met.

"Why's that?"

"Because, that sword holds a piece of the final stone that your companions are so desperately looking for; use the power for good purposes, and you will have no problems...use it for bad, and you'll meet the fate of poor Anteros".

"Who?"

"No time to explain now. I'm afraid you must move quickly, if you want to help your friends in the cave...Two of your companions are nearby; One's an odd-looking creature, but the other is I believe to be Jane. Hurry - take care of the weapon; for it's the wizard's".

Grabbing the sword, and sneaking off into the brush after Jane & Homer (who could now be heard), Foss came rushing in, exclaiming as he went "I can probably help with that" (in reference to the prior conversation of saving Dawg), "but we need to move now".

Foss, now having a decently powerful sword and staff cast a protective shield around the cave. Although it trapped Night and Dawg together, the shield was more for the benefit of the others, keeping them safe from falling under Anteros' influence. Homer roused the sleeping army, and Jane readied the pixie army.

Gordi & True led the way, leading the troop into the flatulent bowels of the earth, with the rest of the troop following.

After everyone went in, another figure crept down silently - Wearing a medallion not unlike the one CC, Syx, & Foss put back together earlier, a staff that rivaled anything Foss owned, and a long cloak coated in runes. With a smile (or rather, a grimace), the figure crept into the entrance, oblivious to the protective spells around the cave entrance.

And the darkness swallowed everything.

Glad to hear the good medical reports everyone!

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Nice! Always sneaking in at the middle of the night you are.

Just woke up again, damn body clock! Oh well, needed to turn the confuser off anyways.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Night didn't know if she should hit the guy or hug him. "Anteros, you must separate yourself from Dawg. You can't go on like this. We'll help you escape this place. Give Dawg a reprieve and you just sit back and relax while we try to figure this all out. Just let Dawg be himself for a while. We'll find all our friends and together can battle the black heart of the wizard." The elf quietly gazed into Dawg/Anteros eyes and used her magic to calm them both and to influence Anteros to listen to her suggestion.

Alisa flew to Night's shoulder. "Just don't go to the wizard's dungeon. He does genetic manipulations and makes grotesque creatures who are part human, part animals." The elven maiden was horrified and momentarily speechless. Outside the thunder was so loud it felt like the earth would open up and swallow them up alive. Lightening streaked across a dark sky while the rain continued to fall heavily upon the ground.

Suddenly the great white wolf pounced at something seemingly from out of nowhere. A huge wild cat of sorts, bigger than a man with odd yet beautiful markings throughout its long, thick fur. Another appeared and soon they were surrounded by teeth and claws and guttural growls. Night held her sword high and aimed at the closest target, but he easily knocked her down. She rolled away before he could swipe at her or bite. Again she held tightly to her sword and tried to attack but the beast was quick.

She could see that Dawg was holding his ground with a weapon of his own, but the wolf cried out. He was hurt and Night was deeply worried. It angered her so much she flew at the wild cat and sliced through its throat. Dawg spun and tried several times to attack one of the cats, it roared and was relentless in its pursuit of Dawg. Finally, as it jumped at him, he cut right through to the beasts heart and the wildcat fell with a loud thump.

The last creature stopped and stared intently at them then its form changed into that of the wizard. He had long sandy blonde hair, pale blue eyes that were almost white and wore a long black hooded robe. Night was surprised that he wasn't some old ancient white haired man.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

My body clock is all screwed up too. Guess I'll try to get some sleep now. Flitpoof!

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Good Mornin' to anyone here, and /or lurking! Hope today is good, for everyone.

Foss and NightStar!! Very Nice Guys!! Love the New additions!!!

It's been quite a while since we've had what, 4 additions, all on one page!

Way to Rock and Roll !!!

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Just woke up a bit ago, brains still fuzzy. I hate it when this happens. I awoke at midnight last night and listened to C2C (George Noory) who usually puts me right to sleep. Four flippin' hours I laid there! I'm going to need another one of those power naps again if this keeps up.

Hope CC's sunburn is better. Night involving me and her in a fight with big cats and the introduction of the Wizard/Warden has me flummoxed at the moment,
, now I know how Gordi feels. Just need a bit of time.

Just need something to get my ass, um, my brain moving again...

NSFW!

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Dawg I hear ya on the Brain Fuzz bit! Same here.
Might be goin to the E.R. if my meds don't take off enough of the edge here. Last Sunday, I woke to a NEW pain site. Left hip, and front of left leg burnin' like a son of a bit!!!! Been goin on ALL week!
Today already, was up like what 5 minutes, had me in tears I'm afraid. I don't care how weak that sounds, it is bad......
Soon as I can get my morning ritual out of the way, I'm takin a handful of the little helpers. Better work damnit!.....

Don't mean to piss and moan here, but You are my friends and I know you will understand.
Ok, I feel better having let some of that out. Now it's off to the other room where I can SCREAM Loudly! That will help too. LOL!!

Back shortly...... Syx.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

That's my normal pain daily. Same symptoms. Sounds like nerve damage from sciatica, though you had best ask a Doc because I'm not one.

Ya gotta slow down some.

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join